Newspaper Coming soon - the Asine ***

DeletedUser46395

House of Bear Publishing has spotted a much-needed gap in the market, and is currently working on putting together a paper for this world. Working title is the Asine ***. That may change if we can think of anything funnier. EDIT: Looks like we'll have to, can't even say "Donkey" on here...

As ever, if we don't get good intel, we'll just make things up. (We'll probably make things up anyway, it's much easier - Ed)

So if there's anything you want our crack team (Well they're on crack, anyway - Ed) of roving reporters to look at, give us a shout.

See you all soon,

On behalf of House of Bear Publishing

Bear

DeletedUser46395

Hmmm, "Asine Arse"?

Weird, I can say that. Still, probably not the name I want to use myself, no doubt everyone will call me an "Asinine Arse" regardless.

DeletedUser54755

House of Bear Publishing has spotted a much-needed gap in the market, and is currently working on putting together a paper for this world. Working title is the Asine ***. That may change if we can think of anything funnier. EDIT: Looks like we'll have to, can't even say "Donkey" on here...

As ever, if we don't get good intel, we'll just make things up. (We'll probably make things up anyway, it's much easier - Ed)

So if there's anything you want our crack team (Well they're on crack, anyway - Ed) of roving reporters to look at, give us a shout.

See you all soon,

On behalf of House of Bear Publishing

Bear
Coming soon:O

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Just out of curiousity Filip, why do you hang about in this forum despite not being in the world? It just seems like a really sad life to feel the need to be involved in everything even when its none of your concern.

and what noob are you in game lol
seems that everything you "seem to think/know" about me is either rumor or not so educated guess, first with my again then if im playing or not lol

jameslongst

Strategos
seems that everything you "seem to think/know" about me is either rumor or not so educated guess, first with my again then if im playing or not lol
I thought everybody knew what a loser you are man...I know I tell people every chance I get.

Remember that time we rimmed you and your pathetic squad of losers? I bet you doooooooooo.

DeletedUser57484

I thought everybody knew what a loser you are man...I know I tell people every chance I get.

Remember that time we rimmed you and your pathetic squad of losers? I bet you doooooooooo.
James no offense but you suck way more than bacon

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

you sound like some one of those old broken records repeating something so old in which he didnt even participate in lol

i dont know for certain about others and i wont speak for them but i think that player like james that cant even crack top 500 fighter rank in any world he plays should not be allowed to be seen let alone heard anywhere.

p.s. im somewhat glad to see that you actually taken brown/red cities in this world that is a good change for past what? 3 or 4 years worth of worlds where you get beat up ?

bqUGYeW.png

jameslongst

Strategos
you sound like some one of those old broken records repeating something so old in which he didnt even participate in lol

i dont know for certain about others and i wont speak for them but i think that player like james that cant even crack top 500 fighter rank in any world he plays should not be allowed to be seen let alone heard anywhere.

p.s. im somewhat glad to see that you actually taken brown/red cities in this world that is a good change for past what? 3 or 4 years worth of worlds where you get beat up ?

bqUGYeW.png
As usual you don’t know what you’re talking about but any time either of you feel froggy come drop next to us. I bet you don’t, friends. Lol I’m easy to find I don’t hide like a snake.

DeletedUser57129

You literally said in a post like a week or two week ago you weren't playing this world! Like actually admitted it. So maybe you've joined in the last few weeks, or maybe you're just a liar. Or both. Who knows what goes on in your mind.