The Story of Asine

DeletedUser10810

You guys are really stupid and naive. No doubt now why you almost never win anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42792

interesting foo-- nice to know your controlling my actions-- if you knew me you would actually know i dont use spies never have-- i leave that to others on the board-- i have normal convos and it seems to bring about win-wins for all parties

and as i recall you stated your not in the world for real this time around-- see the problem with these externals is your all blowing smoke-- most of the posting public as far as i have seen doesnt have any ethics in game(probably none in rl either)

the win at all costs scenario you all try to pull off has been done b4- you should actually pay attention to the history of the game-- your all woefully inadequate compared to the folks that came b4 you-- you want to accuse me of something mate you better have the facts and i can assure you, you dont-- find the facts mate and post them-

the answer is you cant-- because they dont exist-- i help folks who help me and vice versa-- you and most of the little romper room you hang out with can throw shades at anyone you want-- but i doubt you will get anything to stick to me as i am wysiwig-- im afraid to say most if not all of yours is far from that-- they make up stories and fabricate things to push their own narrative- good luck with that

i live in the real world and in game i do the same as i do in real life...to bad most of you cant say the same--

Last edited by a moderator:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
interesting foo-- nice to know your controlling my actions-- if you knew me you would actually know i dont use spies never have-- i leave that to others on the board-- i have normal convos and it seems to bring about win-wins for all parties

and as i recall you stated your not in the world for real this time around-- see the problem with these externals is your all blowing smoke-- most of the posting public as far as i have seen doesnt have any ethics in game(probably none in rl either)

the win at all costs scenario you all try to pull off has been done b4- you should actually pay attention to the history of the game-- your all woefully inadequate compared to the folks that came b4 you-- you want to accuse me of something mate you better have the facts and i can assure you, you dont-- find the facts mate and post them-

the answer is you cant-- because they dont exist-- i help folks who help me and vice versa-- you and most of the little romper room you hang out with can throw shades at anyone you want-- but i doubt you will get anything to stick to me as i am wysiwig-- im afraid to say most if not all of yours is far from that-- they make up stories and fabricate things to push their own narrative- good luck with that

i live in the real world and in game i do the same as i do in real life...to bad most of you cant say the same--

never accused you of anything, that doesn't mean shady doesn't have a spy, its the same dude that's been spy for commie/vix in previous worlds.

I just find your in game name funny is all, donp is nobodiespuppet after all. As for anything rl, ethics... I wouldn't go there. may the lord forgive me for my sins lol

My ethics in game however are simple, trash talk on the externals, respectful in game, and new worlds are a new start. Can't say i have always stuck to it but i try.

And yeah just a few months until i am gone for a long time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54755

That's a very pretty war score, what happens when you remove the sink alliances in 55???

View attachment 14401

oh... yeah.

..lets not forget to mention hounds #1 player immediately flipping to shady as well :/
War score wasnt the releveant part, the relevant part is 208 players against 96. You can remove x y and z, reality is they paused fighting eachother to focus on shady so i grouped them together,

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
War score wasnt the releveant part, the relevant part is 208 players against 96. You can remove x y and z, reality is they paused fighting eachother to focus on shady so i grouped them together,

200.gif