The Story of Asine

DeletedUser57494

Scene VI
Citizens of Asine. Important news are crossing the empire.

The enemies of the mighty Empire have attacked during the night and took by surprise a sleeping population.
This is a well-coordinated operation that Doggie commander and others have orchestrated.
A great massacre has followed which continued into the day
as cities by the dozens are in revolt and in flames.
Blood ran in torrents, drenched was all the earth,
As Bunch of Shadies and their alien Drunkers helpers died.
Here were men lying quelled by bitter death
All up and down the city in their blood
and their women enslaved and their possessions taken away.

Now is the time to attack and weaken the gold users of the Bunch

Yossarian234

Strategos
Scene VI

The enemies of the mighty Empire have attacked during the night and took by surprise a sleeping population.
This is a well-coordinated operation that Doggie commander and others have orchestrated.

Operation Uranus?

DeletedUser54755

Scene VI

Who is the doggie commander lmao.
Also why are we aliens i'm so confused

DeletedUser57494

Scene VII
This is a major moral victory for the small alliances. The Mighty Empire of the core has hundreds of cities in revolt. Some players have as many as 20 cities in flames. The drums of freedom and victory are heard trough the empire.

DeletedUser54755

Scene VII
This is a major moral victory for the small alliances. The Mighty Empire of the core has hundreds of cities in revolt. Some players have as many as 20 cities in flames. The drums of freedom and victory are heard trough the empire.
Ehhhm 1603137203044.png
1603137223293.png
Obviously its low hanging fruit or whatever, but come on man. Wherses the major moral victory from?

DeletedUser57494

Scene VII
And thus, this world has witnessed what nobody expected at the beginning of the failed invasion into Russian territory.
Weakened and small armies of the periphery entering and conquering cities from the mighty golded and noobish Empire of the core.
The treacherous and arrogant Bunch rather expel their members than having the historical numbers show of their defeats.
Such is the vain and shallow self that they do not want to admit the moral and military victory for they have been shown to be morally and strategically weak.

Go conquering humble and small army
Marching ‘gainst the giant foe!
Hear their war-cry ringing,
As they onward go!
Wrong shall have no quarter,
Right must win the day;
Heed the trumpet’s

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Scene VII
And thus, this world has witnessed what nobody expected at the beginning of the failed invasion into Russian territory.
Weakened and small armies of the periphery entering and conquering cities from the mighty golded and noobish Empire of the core.
The treacherous and arrogant Bunch rather expel their members than having the historical numbers show of their defeats.
Such is the vain and shallow self that they do not want to admit the moral and military victory for they have been shown to be morally and strategically weak.

Go conquering humble and small army
Marching ‘gainst the giant foe!
Hear their war-cry ringing,
As they onward go!
Wrong shall have no quarter,
Right must win the day;
Heed the trumpet’s
From what I can tell, y'all have taken 5 cities. Border cities. That's hardly enough to call victory over, even if you have another 5 that you *will* take. Together that's not even an island's worth. That's what you can expect to get in a well-coordinated OP.

DeletedUser56719

@princess Kuini @Shady Time @shady in general lol

I congratulate you for your victory against the mighty Hounds. I can tell you from inside, for 95% (and I made calculations) didn't even bothered to post their revolts. So you took ghosts. Noobas! And you have the guts to come and be proud in externals. Shameful organisation, shameful presentation.

You should be ashamed loosing cities to FWF and Hounds. You noobs! Why do you think nobody's afraid of you? Because TSB and TDS are lead by extraordinary and clever leaders, much love from FWF. Go on and make me the best defender in this world. @LikeClockWork1 don't deserve this title, because he joined TSN (the shady noobs).

Again, I can't believe you are loosing cities to someone that is half of your size, or I could say you are even bigger. Shame!

giphy.gif