The Story of Asine

DeletedUser54755

Did you even read what I wrote?
Or you just typing because you can....

Its alright I know some ppl are illiterate so I wont hold it against you. Ill use caps and Bold this time and increase the size of print.

THE SHADY BUNCH AND DRUNKEN LONERS NEVER SUPPORTED ME, THEY STOOD BACK AND DID SWEET F**K ALL TO HELP ME.

The people who did help me and could were old GH members which helped flip a few cities, and maybe 6 or 7 DL members.

So it was me, myself, and I with 6 or 7 DL members supporting my cities.
This is the day you lost all those cities... 23k bp.... Now where are the rest off you who ghosted?? Master defenders surely you will be there! Nowhere to be seen, wow what a shock.

1603314486588.png

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
This is the day you lost all those cities... 23k bp.... Now where are the rest off you who ghosted?? Master defenders surely you will be there! Nowhere to be seen, wow what a shock.

View attachment 14447

Okay okay, did you check the day before where I had another 28k as well?? i was oped for over 24hrs straight, do you homework before posting something stupid Ango,

And yes I did post stuff in forums. And did you forget the part where I posted CS timings for you guys to Snipe or are you just vaguely unfamiliar with your memory when I posted screenshot after screenshot. I have all these saved on my phone and computer so I'll gladly pull them out if you want me to roast you more.

Please go back through your discord chat and go look.

Lastly I would of kept updating the list if any of you actually would of sent support. I spent 35k gold golding up walls/towers in the cities PK wanted priority in you and not 1 of you sent support to those cities. Like I said only 6 or 7 of you did and for them I appreciate the help but when support is spread thin what do you expect huh? They get slaughtered.

Opera Snapshot_2020-10-21_141515_grepodata.com.png

Yossarian234

Strategos
Lol you are kidding me right? When you get attacked by 6 alliances and your alliance wont help you at all AKA (TSB/DL) than what do you expect lol. No one in their right mind can protect themself from 6 alliances with over a 1000 attacks in 24 hrs.

Get your facts straight before bringing my name into it.
I was refering to whole alliance, but now after these ango's posts this is much better, so yea, my facts are pretty good here :p

DeletedUser54755

Okay okay, did you check the day before where I had another 22k as well?? i was oped for over 24hrs straight, do you homework before posting something stupid Ango,

And yes I did post stuff in forums. And did you forget the part where I posted CS timings for you guys to Snipe or are you just vaguely unfamiliar with your memory when I posted screenshot after screenshot.

Please go back through your discord chat and go look.

Lastly I would of kept updating the list if any of you actually would of sent support. I spent 35k gold golding up walls/towers in the cities PK wanted priority in you and not 1 of you sent support to those cities. Like I said only 6 or 7 of you did and for them I appreciate the help but when support is spread thin what do you expect huh? They get slaughtered.
Eh you posted a screanshot off your overview and then after it was too late for me too snipe you bosted the cs. Nothing i can do for you there mate, fair on you was only 7 minutes, but 7 minutes can go a long way and its a dumb move not instantly saying when cs is coming.

Now as for the dbp bro... You are sitting here (you and the ghosters) crying about missing support while you barely had any dbp for yourself? (Not exclusive to you) Lets be real here. When you lose 20+ cities OFQ YOU ARE GONNA HAVE SOME DBP.

And for the sake off argumetn lets take you out off the equasion WHERE ARE THOSE WHO GHOSTED.

LikeClockWork1

Hipparchus
Eh you posted a screanshot off your overview and then after it was too late for me too snipe you bosted the cs. Nothing i can do for you there mate, fair on you was only 7 minutes, but 7 minutes can go a long way and its a dumb move not instantly saying when cs is coming.

Now as for the dbp bro... You are sitting here (you and the ghosters) crying about missing support while you barely had any dbp for yourself? (Not exclusive to you) Lets be real here. When you lose 20+ cities OFQ YOU ARE GONNA HAVE SOME DBP.

And for the sake off argumetn lets take you out off the equasion WHERE ARE THOSE WHO GHOSTED.

I actually posted the overview of the city that had a cs incoming, i explicitly told eveyrone Russians were lining up from 52 minutes out. I listed the city on island which had a CS from 19:19 minutes away. I said these 30mins before those cs`s were going to be launched. When X Vlam sent 2 cs`s from his other town that was 32mins away, I wisdomed the attacks and also posted the pictures.

Not my fault you cant read or see pictures. Maybe an eye doctor will give you a hand.

DeletedUser54755

I actually posted the overview of the city that had a cs incoming, i explicitly told eveyrone Russians were lining up from 52 minutes out. I listed the city on island which had a CS from 19:19 minutes away. I said these 30mins before those cs`s were going to be launched. When X Vlam sent 2 cs`s from his other town that was 32mins away, I wisdomed the attacks and also posted the pictures.

Not my fault you cant read or see pictures. Maybe an eye doctor will give you a hand.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA why would you say this when i have acces to the chat...
Btw the attacks are noticiable because off indexer so they dont show what is in the attacks 100%accurate.
1603315678220.png

Then 7 minutes later
1603315745132.png
The same attacks that were already up, but you didnt notify.

Aethilla

Phrourach
Are you simple? We have been defending our cities for days before we ghosted as you can see from those stats, it wasn't a sudden decision but one we came too when it was pretty obvious that you guys had no intention of joining in the fight.
One of your brave fighters wouldn't come to 45 until he had adequate LTS which was never forthcoming so he never appeared LOL

DeletedUser54755

Are you simple? We have been defending our cities for days before we ghosted as you can see from those stats, it wasn't a sudden decision but one we came too when it was pretty obvious that you guys had no intention of joining in the fight.
One of your brave fighters wouldn't come to 45 until he had adequate LTS which was never forthcoming so he never appeared LOL
Good thing you had that one good night right! 376 bp when you were being costantly attack, just active millita blamo. Post the whole story. The real issue happened last night dont diverge into 5 days ago.
1603317949882.png
I've said my part now.
Remember CRY IS FREE.
When you lose cities ITS NEVER YOUR OWN FAULT ITS ALWAYS AN EXTERNAL CAUSE

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Well, this escalated quickly. I'd recommend taking this to your own more private chat, though. This really isn't the place for a personal/two-alliance disagreement.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
it is the place for people who are playing 129 to talk smack tho
Sure, but not for drawn out 1v1 grudges. Also, I'd kinda like to see the forums be what they're supposed to be *shrug*. Idk what it is with you and pointing out that Sorin Markov isn't in Asine, but it's irrelevant and kind of tiring to hear tbh. If you're gonna insult me, get creative.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Sure, but not for drawn out 1v1 grudges. Also, I'd kinda like to see the forums be what they're supposed to be *shrug*. Idk what it is with you and pointing out that Sorin Markov isn't in Asine, but it's irrelevant and kind of tiring to hear tbh. If you're gonna insult me, get creative.

bruh, I can't insult you anymore than someone looking up your stats and being like "yo this dude trash"