The Story of Asine

Spartan AD

Phrourach
This thread and all external forums are a joke!!

Everyone knows most of the people in these forums have no life... that includes all the moderators who make up rules to suit their friends.

As for Shady - gold, gold, gold - only way they can play as no skill required - their main strategy is picking on tiny players as they know a real alliance will wipe them out!
And for the Russians - they are going to wipe you all out Shady Bunch - keep golding but when you take on botters and multi accounters, and that counts for all of them - you have no hope LOL!!

I am going to back Nuts and Fiasco for the win!! En122 they didn't get 4 wonders, but claim they won by coercing players to break enemy wonders so they could get 7 at the end! Yet the stats and end result was Victrix won!

So I sense another Fiasco win with the Russians!! I am happy to see the useless Shady bunch wiped out and never seen again - so will be here to enjoy that spectacle!!

Btw - Skud Fan Club is not recruiting - no one is good enough and never will be :)

MAC-9 CANT STOP #WINNING #HONORLOYALTYINTEGRITY

SlothTzu

Strategos

Everyone knows most of the people in these forums have no life... that includes all the moderators who make up rules to suit their friends.

As for Shady - gold, gold, gold - only way they can play as no skill required - their main strategy is picking on tiny players as they know a real alliance will wipe them out!
And for the Russians - they are going to wipe you all out Shady Bunch - keep golding but when you take on botters and multi accounters, and that counts for all of them - you have no hope LOL!!

I am going to back Nuts and Fiasco for the win!! En122 they didn't get 4 wonders, but claim they won by coercing players to break enemy wonders so they could get 7 at the end! Yet the stats and end result was Victrix won!

So I sense another Fiasco win with the Russians!! I am happy to see the useless Shady bunch wiped out and never seen again - so will be here to enjoy that spectacle!!

Btw - Skud Fan Club is not recruiting - no one is good enough and never will be :)

Hunkiller, Cuddlybear, Rob, KellyDivine, etc etc

I knew this was you about 5 seconds into reading it. Won’t even argue because I know all you care for is your anonymity, whoops.

1saaa

Strategos
Hey guys. Remember that time we begged bloods to give us a wonder just so we could Bury our heads into the sand a claim we won?

Wait a sec, that wasn't us.

DeletedUser57609

Dream on Sloth - I just want to talk - somehow I can't speak to my Fiasco friends on Discord :(

Maybe you can fix that for your favourite bear!!

And in this world - everyone hates Shady and their golding abuse with no skill - so am on your side!! Serena and the noobs who run that Shady alliance have no hope against the Russian force - and I feel every alliance should get on board to wipe out the Golding noobs!

After Sons are destroyed of course - I have seen alot of crap players, and they are worse then Shady :D

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos

Ur Daddy Kron ain't gonna be happy with you makin statements like that buddy.

DeletedUser54755

Hahahahaha Cry is free Mr. baldielocks!

Everyone here has no life and all alliances are cheaters who spend all their money on gold!

Last edited by a moderator:

xFate

Strategos
Send more!
79ba2bb127005adf4ad2793fae67fd28.png

DeletedUser57494

Citizens of Asine,
There is weeping for the failed warriors of Sons of Thor. Their alliance finally collapsed. Their bravery was high, but the ineptitude of their leadership was even more pronounced. The oracle is predicting that their brother in arms will follow the same destiny.