Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser38766

I think they tried 5 times before they finally got through and that was only bc of event tokens / gold :p
That alliance will fall apart tho, I can tell
So you are that trutle noob with high wall? Correct me if im wrong cause i’ve no idea what you talking about. But if this is the case then no wonder you wait for next revolt lmao

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
So you are that trutle noob with high wall? Correct me if im wrong cause i’ve no idea what you talking about. But if this is the case then no wonder you wait for next revolt lmao
Came here for fun, and it was fun getting BP :)
But yes I’m looking forward to the next revolt world (unless it’s speed 1)

Spartan AD

Phrourach
Always Ghost when a Game has come to an end
- Unlike some, I'm not one of those players who hangs on with their fingernails hoping for a "pass me down" Crown.
EN 117 was lost to Bloods when a Founder (not I) made a unilateral decision to demolish their WW.
Not what I would call an "A Positive" result but I had fun capturing Gold Spending enemy players cities in their Heartlands.
NB two of whom were Banned for cheating including Trombone Tom :eek: who amazingly built SIX (yes 6) LS Nukes of 330 ships each @ 20 minute intervals from the same city (all promptly sunk by Bireme protected Fireships) in a desperate but futile attempt to oust me.
Even the Golders were surprised at his audacity but no-one surprised by the Ban

CYA GOLDEN HORN XDDDD.png

yo @TromboneTom @MartinusV dunno bout you guys but I thought the 'Game comes to an end' when the active player count drops below 300? @Golden Horn u hit the restart button by accident bro???

DeletedUser56253

Well virus sunk in en111 and they will have to deal with as good team in this server as there so yea...
Lol methone Crazy Bears was a much better team than they have here.
also the team that won En111 was total dogshit no cap fr fr 100

DeletedUser57382

dude was building fire ships in each of his cities.. I woulve ghosted as well if i was him

and you didn't take a Single City off him ? waw @Benisss that says a lot.. about you :D.

View attachment 14556

yo @TromboneTom @MartinusV dunno bout you guys but I thought the 'Game comes to an end' when the active player count drops below 300? @Golden Horn u hit the restart button by accident bro???

Correct me if im wrong but didn't Fiasco United Mass Ghost on that one world against Hug This ? i remember messaging one playing and the response i got was well they moved to play on another world :/

i Hit VM here was getting attacked daily by a whole alliance i got like 15k BP though! which was crazy but being stuck between 2 Cores and without a Alliance is not where anyone wants to be in Grepo lol :D

DeletedUser38766

Lol methone Crazy Bears was a much better team than they have here.
also the team that won En111 was total dogshit no cap fr fr 100
Bwahaha lmfao... I wasnt talking about Crazy bears(they were too much of a dog to mention them). I Talked about Virus in Methone. So stfu

Last edited by a moderator:

SlothTzu

Strategos
Correct me if im wrong but didn't Fiasco United Mass Ghost on that one world against Hug This ? i remember messaging one playing and the response i got was well they moved to play on another world :/

i Hit VM here was getting attacked daily by a whole alliance i got like 15k BP though! which was crazy but being stuck between 2 Cores and without a Alliance is not where anyone wants to be in Grepo lol :D

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen anything more wrong.
Consider yourself corrected.
If you look at the hall of fame you’ll notice 2/3 of the founders of Fiasco (Me and Trombone) in Hug This.