Top 10 Sink or Swim

kingpg28

Phrourach
Never quit a world before this buddy, excluding 124 where I quit for a more important one. Anyone who gets cleared by segi daily is not someone I have to waste my time on lmao. You quit most worlds or just get bored half way and sim to the end whilst your ally wins every war lmao. U managed like 2 days here buddy.

hahaha imagine thinking i was gonna actually play a speed 2 ... cleared daily loool more like while at partys .. ask him his luck since halloween ended... actually havnt quit a world in a longggg time but pop off sis ... as for simming half way lmaoooo 125 was over after 2 months and 113 i was fighting whole server soooo? try sucking someone else off cause you wrong

YOU LET SILVER WITCH MAKE YOU GHOST HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dawg ion wanna hear it

DeletedUser56567

hahaha imagine thinking i was gonna actually play a speed 2 ... cleared daily loool more like while at partys .. ask him his luck since halloween ended... actually havnt quit a world in a longggg time but pop off sis ... as for simming half way lmaoooo 125 was over after 2 months and 113 i was fighting whole server soooo? try sucking someone else off cause you wrong

YOU LET SILVER WITCH MAKE YOU GHOST HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dawg ion wanna hear it
I went out with my ally? No one has forced me to ghost, this being the first time I’ve ever done it and it wasn’t forced at all. More so a choice to just call it to an end rather than join an ally and not fight who I want to fight

DeletedUser57263

@Raydium88 still not calling anyone else out for having off topic conversations in the “top 10 sink or swim”? Which further proves my point of the hypocritical nature of you. Very nice bud. @Silver Witch still has her mouth glued shut about the actual rules of fair play as well. Didn’t seem to even phase our “community manager” when a player asks her a question directly and “@“ both her accounts. I guess our “community manager“ thinks a better use to the community is to not answer a question but instead to argue with Buzz in a off topic argument in top 10 channel.

DeletedUser54898

Proving the point we couldn’t siege u because it was always going to be broken. I don’t really care about the boosting thing tbh, I’ll do what I’m told to do. Not my problem how much sleep you get, you don’t need to have an alarm, save yourself the sleep and let me kill your stuff if it bothers you that much. Either way, it won’t stop me from attacking at least 2-3 times a night if not more. Also, that’s not spam, nor did I get a chance to boost thizz. My sleeping pattern gets destroyed every time I come back to this game it is what it is.The first time I quit, I was top 20 and my cities were almost ready to be used efficiently and effectively even during that point I wasn’t operating at 100% because my cites weren’t ready. Ever since then I’ve been playing catch-up and motivation varies based off of events that happened. So, even when I did come back I had to sort everything out, I hate using cities that aren’t setup properly and when u have to fix cities every other day instead of troops, it really doesn’t make u helpful nor is it fun. I only stayed mainly because I’d hate to see DV win, but now I couldn’t care less and I ghosted because there was no point in carrying on if no one was going to focus DV.
Stop kidding yourselves, the world is over, MC can’t compete with the gold usage regardless if they have better players, it’s simple. If u think MC are actually focusing you guys then you are delusional. DV hasn’t had a proper fight this whole world hence why such a city advantage it’s all free real estate in 55
I'm getting sick of you thinking that you speak for us. We are doing fine holding our own and we are still here.

Raydium88

Strategos
@Raydium88 still not calling anyone else out for having off topic conversations in the “top 10 sink or swim”? Which further proves my point of the hypocritical nature of you. Very nice bud. @Silver Witch still has her mouth glued shut about the actual rules of fair play as well. Didn’t seem to even phase our “community manager” when a player asks her a question directly and “@“ both her accounts. I guess our “community manager“ thinks a better use to the community is to not answer a question but instead to argue with Buzz in a off topic argument in top 10 channel.

I think the arguments are relevant as for the only discussion thread that concerns the top ranked alliances and all its recent developments. However, if you choose to compare it to Support or rule breaching related questions without context, then perhaps you're just looking for all and any caveat to make your point. That's petty.

As for your question... I have taken the time to look under the Community Discussions threads on this matter, and have found plenty of replies and answers already given by both CMs, surrounding Fair Play. I don't see as to why they would need to repeat themselves over and over, perhaps if you bothered to actually look and search for the answers already provided, instead of imposing and demanding a quick answer... I think you'd find more success there.

DeletedUser56192

Top 10 Swim or Sink is pretty pointless. The only question is who will win the world out of the top 4 alliances.

DeletedUser54898

Will have a go at a top 10. Not sorry if I offend anyone, just my observation. Actually will only do top 4 as I don't know much or anything about the alliances outside of those - my bad.

# 1. Deliciously Vicious: Clear favourites- came in with a set plan and to date have executed it perfectly. Best portal core in the server and have set up nicely for large temple stage. A few questionable recent recruits (FCK merge) when I say questionable, I mean they suck and are complete bums. But i totally understand the move, loyalty to their pact partners - I admire that. Couple of players in vm but it doesn't seem to have slowed down their growth.
Solid swim.

#2- Triad: For a 2nd ranked alliance, with only 1 complete island near their portal after all this time- they have the worst portal core out of all top 4.
After Gompus pulled a "Soos" it seems these folks have put on their big boy pants, stopped fighting temples and picked a fight with a real deal enemy - Boozy beach bums. Although I think they may have bit off more than they can handle with that one.. They seem to lack an actual plan of direction spreading all over the map I mean.. why make your way towards enemy temples and portals when your own portal is seriously lacking kek. Perhaps their friends New World Order can give them some advice.
Float-meh ish.

#3- The Masterchiefs: My alliance :heart: Won't say much except LG is an egg. Soos is a bigger egg. Joanne is the biggest egg.

#4- Boozy beach bums: This group have been the silent assassins of the server. After going toe to toe with Meme Machine and coming out on top, they've picked up the pieces of the MM team and regrouped. As mentioned in #2, Triad have decided to make them a priority - my money is on BBB. Cleaning up around their portals and fighting Triad will keep this group in the server for the long run.
Swim.

Apologies to the other alliances that I didn't mention, I just don't know alot about ya.

King Soos

Strategos
Will have a go at a top 10. Not sorry if I offend anyone, just my observation. Actually will only do top 4 as I don't know much or anything about the alliances outside of those - my bad.

# 1. Deliciously Vicious: Clear favourites- came in with a set plan and to date have executed it perfectly. Best portal core in the server and have set up nicely for large temple stage. A few questionable recent recruits (FCK merge) when I say questionable, I mean they suck and are complete bums. But i totally understand the move, loyalty to their pact partners - I admire that. Couple of players in vm but it doesn't seem to have slowed down their growth.
Solid swim.

#2- Triad: For a 2nd ranked alliance, with only 1 complete island near their portal after all this time- they have the worst portal core out of all top 4.
After Gompus pulled a "Soos" it seems these folks have put on their big boy pants, stopped fighting temples and picked a fight with a real deal enemy - Boozy beach bums. Although I think they may have bit off more than they can handle with that one.. They seem to lack an actual plan of direction spreading all over the map I mean.. why make your way towards enemy temples and portals when your own portal is seriously lacking kek. Perhaps their friends New World Order can give them some advice.
Float-meh ish.

#3- The Masterchiefs: My alliance :heart: Won't say much except LG is an egg. Soos is a bigger egg. Joanne is the biggest egg.

#4- Boozy beach bums: This group have been the silent assassins of the server. After going toe to toe with Meme Machine and coming out on top, they've picked up the pieces of the MM team and regrouped. As mentioned in #2, Triad have decided to make them a priority - my money is on BBB. Cleaning up around their portals and fighting Triad will keep this group in the server for the long run.
Swim.

Apologies to the other alliances that I didn't mention, I just don't know alot about ya.
what about my team osiris?

CJK2039

Taxiarch
Why are there still 20 days left until large temples? 106 days for small temples is far too much in my opinion.
Also, what DV has done with focusing on getting bp is 100% fair but tbh makes for a pretty boring world in my opinion. Maybe I'm just used to more conquests because I usually play faster speeds but to me there are barely any sieges between the top 3-4 alliances.
In order to make it less passive I feel like the useless temples like the centaur buffs should be taken out, otherwise it just allows for more places to get insane bp ratios.
Anyway, good luck to everyone when large temples start, hopefully the world will pick up a bit more then.

DeletedUser21560

Why are there still 20 days left until large temples? 106 days for small temples is far too much in my opinion.
Also, what DV has done with focusing on getting bp is 100% fair but tbh makes for a pretty boring world in my opinion. Maybe I'm just used to more conquests because I usually play faster speeds but to me there are barely any sieges between the top 3-4 alliances.
In order to make it less passive I feel like the useless temples like the centaur buffs should be taken out, otherwise it just allows for more places to get insane bp ratios.
Anyway, good luck to everyone when large temples start, hopefully the world will pick up a bit more then.

I partly agree with you. I don't think this endgame is encouraging alot of fighting, it's much more about positioning.

"Wasting" slots on taking cities further away from the portals is not smart, eventho it might be more fun.

You can still siege us tho, us taking the temple bp does not stop you from that. So i do not think you can blame it solely on DV. Think it's just how this endgame works

The last 2 sieges were fun tho, we both made alot of bp from those

CJK2039

Taxiarch
Yea, although you guys do have what seems to be like an unlimited supply of ls from all your cities.
But I do agree, I don't think anyone can be blamed, you guys just were smarter that most other people. The only thing, in my opinion, that can be blamed is the game mode. But its new so hopefully some changes will be made to try and spice it up a little.
Large Temples and Olympus should be lots of fun though, looking forward to really going up against you guys.

DeletedUser21560

Yea, although you guys do have what seems to be like an unlimited supply of ls from all your cities.
But I do agree, I don't think anyone can be blamed, you guys just were smarter that most other people. The only thing, in my opinion, that can be blamed is the game mode. But its new so hopefully some changes will be made to try and spice it up a little.
Large Temples and Olympus should be lots of fun though, looking forward to really going up against you guys.

Yeah will definately be interesting. Is new to us all, can't wait to see how it all plays out

DeletedUser56348

Yeah temple harbours are one heck of a big carrot to build as many LS cities as possible.... lol

Simple answer tbh for those complaining about all the BP greedy players in DV hitting temples... dont give over 10K BP a hit for a 400 LS nuke lol.
We've been pushed all game to grow and expand as quick as possible and colonise around the portal area (kudos to leadership for that).... but those slots gotta come from somewhere...
Am sure if they just had defence troops at temples, the game would be much more balanced with a lot more players going for conquests

nECUlaVe

Hipparchus
So if an alliance has a temple and disbands the temple goes back to full olympus strength.

Wouldn't this be op for bp.