Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser55346

Damn i love this drama... i could just read this sh*t all day long...

DeletedUser41523

You should change your name to TraitorPG...it would be more appropriate
Well you guys did basically merge with a guy that threw his personal info all over discord and allegedly contacted his family. Not sure why he’d stay, I wouldn’t stay either.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Well you guys did basically merge with a guy that threw his personal info all over discord and allegedly contacted his family. Not sure why he’d stay, I wouldn’t stay either.

shut up, that personal info leak was awesome and deserved.
with each merge there are players who are left behind, i would not have invited in the first place.

DeletedUser41523

with each merge there are players who are left behind, i would not have invited in the first place.

I don’t even like PG and that’s still a bullshit statement. Guy might obnoxious and toxic af but that was bullshit to happen and the only people who argue for it just are afraid of good ole Charles. The second part is spot on.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I don’t even like PG and that’s still a bullshit statement. Guy might obnoxious and toxic af but that was bullshit to happen and the only people who argue for it just are afraid of good ole Charles. The second part is spot on.

considering they were doing that to him in same room a littler earlier i would still say its totally deserved.

DeletedUser41523

considering they were doing that to him in same room a littler earlier i would still say its totally deserved.

I would say neither is deserved and somebody doing that in any context is toxic af and should just cause everybody to blackball those people.

DeletedUser52067

I guess Yuni's plan to make us ghost was to hit VM so we would get bored from not being able to clear him every night

cap1.PNGCapture.PNG

Drew411

Hipparchus
You think a personal info leak over a game is ok? Shows how much of a life you have outside the game. What a pathetic little man you are.