Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

Shuri2060

Strategos
You mean the picture I posted with?

I just took a screen-shot and posted it here. no scripts.
??? I saw several unfamiliar buttons on the Profile window. Not GRC or DIO for sure.

Not making accusations or anything here - was just curious. I haven't tried or seen quite a few on the list before.

??? I saw several unfamiliar buttons on the Profile window. Not GRC or DIO for sure.

Not making accusations or anything here - was just curious. I haven't tried or seen quite a few on the list before.
I'm not sure what you're referring to but I get the meaning. it was a long time ago and I can't think of what was it that I used at that time. what I can recall is these GRC and DIO as you mentioned. maybe ICONs have changed, I can't tell.

jameslongst

Strategos
They can't be if your in the team. You are great at taking internals and ghosts though, excellent fighting skills you show taking those cities! Even the Old Gal can take enemy cities!

Hey man you follow me around...trust me its not the other way lol.

If all those things were true I wouldn't still lead one of the best legacy teams playing the game right now.

I think YOU think those things are true, because you've been in the corner muttering them to yourself for years now. Most of the others on here like lethal fakin are trash, but in many ways I feel sorry for you. What a waste.

Get thee behind me.

Ranga1

Strategos
Hey man you follow me around...trust me its not the other way lol.

If all those things were true I wouldn't still lead one of the best legacy teams playing the game right now.

I think YOU think those things are true, because you've been in the corner muttering them to yourself for years now. Most of the others on here like lethal fakin are trash, but in many ways I feel sorry for you. What a waste.

Get thee behind me.
Oh jimmy, you are truly fearful of your own short comings. True fear isn't half bad, you are not though. Logging in twice a day doesn't make you great. Never sending defensive support doesn't make you great. True fear have some great fighters which you, for some reason think, are responsible for. Some of your own players even think you're a lame leader. I've personally witnessed your ineptness at leading and playing.

Get some BP champ and stop taking internals/ inactives/ghosts and start actually fighting, then you might not be a laughing stock.

jameslongst

Strategos
Oh jimmy, you are truly fearful of your own short comings. True fear isn't half bad, you are not though. Logging in twice a day doesn't make you great. Never sending defensive support doesn't make you great. True fear have some great fighters which you, for some reason think, are responsible for. Some of your own players even think you're a lame leader. I've personally witnessed your ineptness at leading and playing.

Get some BP champ and stop taking internals/ inactives/ghosts and start actually fighting, then you might not be a laughing stock.

I bet you have personally witnessed me do a lot of things, stalker. LMAO. You sound like a baby right now. Ewen my own pwayers twink im a bad leader. Are you a grown man?

So please tell me what's more pathetic: The player, or the guy following the player around watching everything he's done for years? Here's an idea Ranga...do something beside watch! I bet you don't.

I'm really sorry I still have this awesome team and you have nothing but salt. Maybe if your team had ever done anything besides licking ErikWs pole they would still be around. Oh you think I forgot about the chrome bangles? No, everyone else did, but I didn't.

Last edited:
Most of the main players who do not scatter when the world closes and continue to work with each other for a long time,
I think that's the essential for being a legacy team. I've seen some great Alliances work together after one world closes, but within rather short period of time, they tend to get some internal issues and eventually scatter around when circumstances change.

As far as I concerned, TF's been around here for at least 5-6 years. Leaders and main players hasn't been changed with that amount of period. and that's something I should give a credit for.

I'm not saying this as I'm a member of TF now. it was me who wanted to be with 'em when I started this world a few days ago. I don't care if they are good or bad. consistency and eternal bonding among team-mates are most important quality that I wish to gain from an Alliance.

If you any one of you wish to compete with others whether who's better or worse in strategy and skills in Computer games you should try Starcraft or League of Legends. Grepo is all about spending money and time that makes you GREAT. Any un-skillful players can snipe every single one of CS if they have enough time and gold to spare. I don't see this as Quality or Skill.

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
I bet you have personally witnessed me do a lot of things, stalker. LMAO. You sound like a baby right now. Ewen my own pwayers twink im a bad leader. Are you a grown man?

So please tell me what's more pathetic: The player, or the guy following the player around watching everything he's done for years? Here's an idea Ranga...do something beside watch! I bet you don't.

I'm really sorry I still have this awesome team and you have nothing but salt. Maybe if your team had ever done anything besides licking ErikWs pole they would still be around. Oh you think I forgot about the chrome bangles? No, everyone else did, but I didn't.
Man where do you come up with this stuff??? You sure are one weird dude...

Rewriting history is FUN!

xFate

Strategos
Naming TF as one of the best 'legacy' teams as you would call it is disgracing the actual good 'legacy' teams that used to grace this game.

and being the 'best legacy team' still playing isn't much of an achievement considering there's VERY few still there

Ryann16

Strategos
Naming TF as one of the best 'legacy' teams as you would call it is disgracing the actual good 'legacy' teams that used to grace this game.

and being the 'best legacy team' still playing isn't much of an achievement considering there's VERY few still there

That's subjective though, because some people have different thoughts on what makes a legacy team. TF has been around a lot of controversy, but so has Eviction Notice, so has Repo Agents, so has The Syndicate, so has VICS, so has Bloods, I can go on and on and on but you get the point.

In my opinion, TF is a solid team, but I don't know if I would put them as a legacy team. But then again some people base it off of how long they've been around.

I've been around since 2010, does that make me a legacy player? (dont answer that). Point being its all a matter of personal opinion.

jameslongst

Strategos
That's subjective though, because some people have different thoughts on what makes a legacy team. TF has been around a lot of controversy, but so has Eviction Notice, so has Repo Agents, so has The Syndicate, so has VICS, so has Bloods, I can go on and on and on but you get the point.

In my opinion, TF is a solid team, but I don't know if I would put them as a legacy team. But then again some people base it off of how long they've been around.

I've been around since 2010, does that make me a legacy player? (dont answer that). Point being its all a matter of personal opinion.
All those teams you listed are gone lol.

A team under the same leadership, with the same name, fighting real time big boy wars not MRA bulls**t all these "knights" of grepolis like to fight...ya that's a legacy team in my point of view and True Fear is one of the best still going.

Well, off the subject here, just out of curiosity, what's the connection between all these SAILORS?

I mean, RED SAIL RAIDERS, Achilles Black Sails, Black Sails, and BLACK SAIL. Are they all under the same roof?
or is it just a freakish coincidence that they share whole similar names by any chance?