Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

debich

Hipparchus
You think you've seen everything from fiasco now? :)
Note, I've never written nasty things about you. I know that you are a strong union. But it will be an endless war in which there will be no winner. You will leave 44. We are 45. Two huge strong alliances. The players you took from the shadows annoy me. They betrayed us at the beginning of the world, lost, and now they are hiding behind your backs. Looks pathetic)

Ro deschain

Phrourach
Note, I've never written nasty things about you. I know that you are a strong union. But it will be an endless war in which there will be no winner. You will leave 44. We are 45. Two huge strong alliances. The players you took from the shadows annoy me. They betrayed us at the beginning of the world, lost, and now they are hiding behind your backs. Looks pathetic)

Or ) maybe ) they ) just ) saw ) a ) good ) opportunity ) to) build ) wonders)))

debich

Hipparchus
Or ) maybe ) they ) just ) saw ) a ) good ) opportunity ) to) build ) wonders)))
They can do it silently))) And they shout on the forums about their strength) They are weak) Strong people 10 from the fiasco) It's interesting with them. And by the way, they are quite pleasant in communication) And whoever yells loudest first becomes a ghost)

They can do it silently))) And they shout on the forums about their strength) They are weak) Strong people 10 from the fiasco) It's interesting with them. And by the way, they are quite pleasant in communication) And whoever yells loudest first becomes a ghost)
Why always double standards? You defended this funny Donpj here a few days ago, didn't you? He suddenly became good when he started giving you cities lol.. From the beginning of the server he called banda " bots and cheaters "! He's good and Shady's not?

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Oh my God, Fiasco, how many showoffs) These are not bad masses, but the war has just begun) Do you really think that we are like those with whom you fought before)

Knowing the boys and girls in fiasco, we love nothing more than to be pushed to the edge, to have our limits tested. At the core all we seek is a good fight. It has been too many worlds since fiasco has faced a true challenge. A team that can rival it in brute force. Hell fiasco have even resorted to dropping in a world a month or more late to give others a chance lol. Win or lose if Banda turns out to be a team that can trade blows with fiasco, then its a good world. Good luck Bois!!!!

Last edited:

Unai

Hipparchus
it's part of the war. The main thing is not to get carried away

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52443

dont get carried away? u mean like you guys did the last 2 weeks? lol hyprocrites, cowards, and communists

Don be careful with this lad, He whips hella nukes
FbOsqU7.png

DeletedUser54755

and on the weekend we'll include how much they spent on our captures to show that they had lied again before, which is most important. br))) when it is beneficial for two-faced people)
1608405695567.png

We sure are did make spend on our captures with lies!
We are waiting for the weekend, get ready well Daper, otherwise you will be a rag if you do not answer for your words)
1608405862656.png
(((
1608406049394.png