Christmas Newspaper

MasterChief Jr.

Phrourach
Introduction
Greetings all
Christmas is very soon, so i decided to do a little newspaper/interview thing about the world of En129 and for it to be a good read and some fun / insight into the leaders of the dominant teams.
Grab a burger +beer and enjoy
Please note this has been in work for the last few days/week and so some small things may be outdated.
1608839997604.png
Lets get started
Now i could do predictions but it would be biased. So i did, Fiasco 3/7 Banda 3/7 Flags 1/7 but then Fiasco fight and win all 7 getting that Victor.
World overview for those external people, 3 teams left that will play a part in the win; Fiasco, Banda and Flags. At the moment Flags and Banda are both fighting Fiasco. No point including war-scores as its outdated since a few merges occurred picking up the old war-score but in the last 10 days it is
Fiasco 30 - Banda 17
Flags 16 - Fiasco 13
Just over 2 months till wonders so alot will and can change!
Interview A: @LikeClockWork1 Flags leader
1. Compared to your expectations of the Flags/Fiasco war how has it actually turned out?
A: Honestly I do not have any expectations on the war fighting fiasco at this time. The war is still early and we currently only started fighting Fiasco because they housed Shadies/Drunks.

2. As the war continues how will Flags maintain its pace in the war and win the world?
A: Well as any alliance would do really in our position. Continue pushing to close out 55 and continue into O54. On how fast we go in some areas determines on the fighters and player placement of the enemy.

3.Rundown your opinions on Banda and Fiasco.
A:
https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.grcrt.net%2Femots%2Frotfl.gif
of course this question would come up.
Bandas- Well honestly I have never played with them before or knew of them before this server. As it goes for their team work I believe they are a strong and capable team from my experience with them in O45.
Fiasco - I do know a few of the Fiasco team that dropped late. These players if they are active would play a huge part in securing their victory. As for the rest I played with a few in MB which were supportive with a few fighters among them. So again they have a strong team. As for the rest I really do not know them and haven ot fought or been in the same server with before that I could remember(Including shadies, some shadies I know). From these players and what I hear they are a strong and capable team.

4.If En129 Started again tomorrow, name one thing you would do different?
A: Honestly I would not change anything, I had options for a lot of different decisions or ways I could of played but I am happy where I am right now.

5. Your turning point of the server?
A: Lol which one?
First: Mainly Backstabbers Splitting up, some joining TF, Some quitting/ghosting, some moving into SE 55 who created Easy Targets. So I had the choice to join TF or move to O55, well I did not like either option. I like to hold my ground so I joined a friend of mine Christy with his crew and held out in O45 as long as possible.
Second: Or when I was in Golden Horder, joined Shadies/Drunks, then left about what like 5-6 days later and joined Flags. Was never my intention on doing this so the cities the Shady players did hand me I did give back and some of the rocks I took in O54.

6.Origins of your alliance name?
A: No Idea, I did not create the alliance.

7. If you where the CEO, name one improvement to Grepolis you would make.
A:Restrict or stop golding of troops.(Yes I am guilty of this as well).

Quickfire questions:
-Favorite Grepolis event (that been within last yr)
Aegean Battleships
-Who your MVP and who surprise you most this world?
MVP...Havent been in Flags long enough to call that one or make that call. You would need to ask a different leader.
You favourite world you played in?
All Depends really.
Last really fun one I had was on Marathon years ago. But Himera/Dory both had their ups and downs.
-Thoughts on the new god Aphrodite
Havent used personally but they will definitely play a huge asset with some of the spells
-Pineapple on pizza? Yes or no
No
-Tea or Coffee
Both
-Christmas is fast approaching so if you had to what would you get for the Fiasco leader (Christmas present)?
Nothing, dont think of him/her

Interview B: @NutsNBoltz Fiasco United Leader (the boss)
1. Compared to your expectations of the Banda/Fiasco war how has it actually turned out so far?
This war is really good. I'm excited to fight a strong team especially to break the monotony of all the other teams we have fought, it's usually all the same. Banda has brought great teamwork and new tactics to the table, excited to continue the fight.

2. As the war continues how will Fiasco maintain its pace up in the war and win the world?
OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP

3.Rundown your opinions on Banda and Flags. (before the spam today)
I aint worried about spam, that's their thing. Flags needs to trim down, they will never win with people like maxi in their ranks, and thats a fact.

Not drop 6 weeks late, but then again, that's prolly a lie.

When PK decided to smack talk us early before we dropped and brought us here ;)

6.Origins of our name Fiasco United?
I was like 15, and "FU" was funny. Now it's just a fun play on words and our brand

Move all servers under EN blanket, why are all these US, EN, DE, etc. just one larger server, would be a crazy time.

Quickfire questions:
Easter and Halloween event best
MVP - Tantze Tess. So lucky to have connected with Tess and love the teamwork that come from a new player on the team
Biggest Surprise would be Heres20. Bucksman, if you've played grepolis, you know that by now, bucks has found a way to get himself killed. He's learning, and maybe once he takes mid/rear line cities he won't get x20 MR'd everyday. Ayyyy bucksman?
-Your favorite world you played in?
To be honest, I have enjoyed every world since 115. Being able to form Fiasco there and fly that flag with these guys over multiple servers has been incredible. We've learned much about each other and grown into a true family.
Sirens OP, but excited for new Gods. In my opinion, they should have added two new gods at once to diversify strategies.
-Favorite song at the moment
Warriors of the World - Manowar
I mean, I'm had it and it can be OK, but overall no.
-Tea or Coffee
Both, I like both lines of each. Coffee in AM, tea in PM
-Christmas is fast approaching so if you had to what would you ask for (Christmas present)?
Players who listen for once

Bonus:-Which member of fiasco in this world or the last (122) has surpassed all exceptions, gone above and beyond for the team.
This is an impossible question..... Honestly, it's everyone. When the chips are down, I'm putting my money on us, because thats when we do best. Backs to the wall, in a tough place, reds on all sides, internals, etc. Someone we come out of it.

Last edited:

MasterChief Jr.

Phrourach
Interview C: @debich Banda leader
1. Compared to your expectations of the Banda/Fiasco war how has it actually turned out?
We didn't have any expectations, we just wanted to play and have fun) So please, everything is going as planned)
2. As the war continues how will Banda maintain its pace in the war and win the world?
This concerns tactics and strategy, I prefer not to reveal my cards) We have a great team of first-class players)
3.Rundown your opinions on Flags and Fiasco.
These are two first-class alliances with a good cast of players. Both there and there are problems, but so everyone. The fiasco is our rivals, the flags are our allies) I won't say anything more. These are two very strong and good alliances, all I can say)
Would have called more players. Our players are strong, but we are fewer than the rest. Sometimes it affects)
Every moment. Every war is a turning point. When Odins, Flags and Shadows hit us from behind it was a difficult moment. But we did it. This is probably the most iconic one. Before him and after him there were others.
6.Origins of your alliance name?
Once upon a time on our localization there was a Banda union. We have one of the founders, -triniti-. I suggested adding to the name U.E. What does this mean - history is silent) Let it remain the secret of our union)
I would not improve anything, but first of all I would customize what is. Grepolis has many good features, but they often don't work well. I think before moving forward you need to do as well as possible what has already been introduced. I would focus on optimizing and tweaking the job.

Quickfire questions:
Sea battle) I love sea battle)
Each of my players deserves this title and I am amazed not by someone specific, but by a single mechanism of the union. If you need someone to highlight ... Kisa) EtiamRU..Not because she is better than others, but because I discovered her from a new side. And so - absolutely every player from our alliance shows himself perfectly and delights me at one time or another. I am proud of my players!
-Your favorite world you played in?
There is none. Every world is special. I've been taking long breaks between worlds. Therefore, I cannot choose. Let it be here now.
I'm interested to see how it affects the mechanics of the game. The main thing is not to upset the balance.
-Favorite song at the moment
Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You
-One question you would ask Elon Musk or Pope Francis
How to have group s*x with Amber Heard and Cara Delevingne?)))
Yes, I love pineapple pizza)
-Tea or Coffee
Earl Gray or coffee)
-Christmas is fast approaching so if you had to what would you get for the Fiasco leader (Christmas present)?
I did not understand the question, so I just wish Fiasco, every player and leaders good health, happiness and good luck) This is just a game and the main thing is to remain human) Strength and patience to us in the New Year)

There we go we are finished so again thank you to the leaders that took part. I hope you enjoyed the read.

If i don't speak to you soon i would say stay safe, 2020 been a unprecedented year so enjoy everything and take this time to be with family Merry Christmas and have a good new year.

1608842081227.png
To my Fiasco, thanks for the good year and many more to come hopefully ¡Feliz Navidad! everyone
Thank You
MC Jr.

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
Great job on the paper buddy! I have to say debich, I'm disappointed that you like pineapple on pizza. Obvious proof that fiasco is better ;)

Have a great holiday season all but before I head off I'd like to drop a little meme compilation down here (because I've had one of these sitting in my head for ages and I'm never going to have an opportunity to use it).

1608843968073.png
1608844603637.png
1608844769708.png
1608845069647.png

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Sirens OP, but excited for new Gods. In my opinion, they should have added two new gods at once to diversify strategies.
Surprise surprise, Ares is incoming soon.

Great read, great idea, solid like from me. :)
I'm disappointed that 2/3 of the leaders have not discovered the joy of pineapple + pepperoni pizza. I'm more disappointed that the same leader who has also thinks Amber Heard is hot.

debich

Hipparchus
Great job on the paper buddy! I have to say debich, I'm disappointed that you like pineapple on pizza. Obvious proof that fiasco is better ;)

Have a great holiday season all but before I head off I'd like to drop a little meme compilation down here (because I've had one of these sitting in my head for ages and I'm never going to have an opportunity to use it).

I have specific tastes) I also like olives, Americano without sugar and rum without cola)