Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

Albozzz

Chiliarch
@Captain Pudding hey pudding brain, its so interesting how you have such a big mouth in external forums while you only take internal cities or cities from players without an alliance. Being a complete useless player in the game, surely makes it boring for you, therefor you come to run your mouth in external forum. If only you would be as good in game as you run your mouth.

Click here for your embarrassing stats

Lets do a comparison between you (with 6 cities) vs me (with 2 cities)

Click here for player comparisons

1.png2.png

Shut your mouth, do less typing and more clicking. Stop being the clown of external forum. Not only you're embarrassing yourself, but you're also embarrassing your alliance.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
@Captain Pudding hey pudding brain, its so interesting how you have such a big mouth in external forums while you only take internal cities or cities from players without an alliance. Being a complete useless player in the game, surely makes it boring for you, therefor you come to run your mouth in external forum. If only you would be as good in game as you run your mouth.

View attachment 14884View attachment 14885

Shut your mouth, do less typing and more clicking. Stop being the clown of external forum. Not only you're embarrassing yourself, but you're also embarrassing your alliance.
Point towards where I said I was good? I’m not bragging at all. But if other people are going to brag they should at least back it up. Bunch of salty children in these forums. Plus I do a lot more for my alliance than a lot of other people do. There is more to the game than just attacking and defending my guy. Plus I don’t remember ever talking to you or mentioning your name, so I don’t really care what you have to show me. (Also check James’ cities they are all internals or easy takes also)

sorry I hurt your feelings! You seem to get upset quite easily

Last edited:

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
We'll have some fun right? The Ghost and The Ghouls altogether have about same size to TF and MD, which by the way, we're not teaming up. you're having two fronts that's all.
You guys clearly aren’t trying to attack each other and you hit us at the exact same time so there’s only one possibility ;) but should be a fun one regardless

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus

shut up

1saaa

Strategos

If you don't like what he's saying then hit that, not his stats.

mats25

Phrourach
i like to say ...we are here chating with simmers...and feed they EGOS...please stop to show you bp. statistics(strange there are somebody count you bp...wasteing time)there no bp. ... damn this is not normal...uhuhh...

mats25

Phrourach
Seems JD. have appartment full and rented new one what rising like hell,ofcorse this normal to golden boys....
Seems from last Top. has world changed, not a bit.
some vise guye want to say something about it?