Update to Version 2.229 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.229. Please post any questions or feedback you have in this thread.

Changelog 2.229

Dear Community,

On Wednesday January 6th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.229. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

New Features and Changes

• In an effort to address feedback received from players on the impact spam attack can have on your playing experience and enjoyment, we've added the following changes to the game. We hope they help you to have an option to maintain a health game-life balance:
    • In settings, you now have the option to snooze attack notifications for a specified period:
      PauseAttackNotifications.png
    • With the change added in 2.228 showing the attacker's name in push notifications on the app, this forms part of a bundle of changes aimed at reducing spam attacks and their effectiveness in Grepolis as a whole.
    • The above change will also be added to mobile in early 2021, with a view to further expand this customization of push notifications on the app later in the year.
  • In the Gods overview for the Administrator, you can now filter cities shown by clicking on the god portrait at the bottom of the window:
    GodsOverviewFilters.png
Bugfixes

• On worlds with old style farming villages, the villages won't show as ghost towns in command overview anymore.
  • Scrolling the gods selection window is available during the tutorial without needing to select a god.
  • Temple Looting now does not work for Sirens in the same way it doesn't work for Hydras. The text in temple looting's description has been adjusted to reflect this limitation.
* Found on beta, did not occur on live worlds.

gpcl-line.png

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png
/spoiler]

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Baudin Toolan could you elaborate a bit on this part

• The above change will also be added to mobile in early 2021, with a view to further expand this customization of push notifications on the app later in the year.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
While I don't have details I do know that updating the notification system is something we get a lot of feedback on in regards to multiple different features or issues players experience and further work on the notification system is being looked into this year.

DeletedUser54157

While I don't have details I do know that updating the notification system is something we get a lot of feedback on in regards to multiple different features or issues players experience and further work on the notification system is being looked into this year.
maybe something new and very clear about spam?