Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

DeletedUser57382

Next to Mass Golding This is what Ruins this game:
Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png

This is what Playing without a Shred of Honor and Fairness is Getting Together 4 Alliances + Allies + Other Alliances Helping you. This is what Destroys Grepolis and Corrupts this game to the Core! Conquering Only those 50 Times Smaller and Weaker then you.

Screenshot_5.png

Number 1 Enemy Darkness Falls!

Screenshot_6.png

Second Enemy Space Pirates!

Go Ahead Win this World Win it in the most Selfish and cowardly and Shameful! way possible but no one will ever Respect you for it all your Crowns mean nothing if this is the way you got them.

Shame on you!

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
Next to Mass Golding This is what Ruins this game:
View attachment 14932View attachment 14933View attachment 14934View attachment 14935

This is what Playing without a Shred of Honor and Fairness is Getting Together 4 Alliances + Allies + Other Alliances Helping you. This is what Destroys Grepolis and Corrupts this game to the Core! Conquering Only those 50 Times Smaller and Weaker then you.

View attachment 14936

Number 1 Enemy Darkness Falls!

View attachment 14937

Second Enemy Space Pirates!

Go Ahead Win this World Win it in the most Selfish and cowardly and Shameful! way possible but no one will ever Respect you for it all your Crowns mean nothing if this is the way you got them.

Shame on you!

Would you like some fries with all of that salt?

IfOnly...

Hekatontarch
War Angel You had a city under siege and the alliances helping you out was yours Herald Of Ares , Shadow Tails, Tail Blazers and Space Pirates so don't come on here crying and whinging when your doing the exact same thing yourself. FFS its a game you come up against obstacles and you find a way to overcome them not cry on a forum.

Also not sure why you posted has anyone and everyone knows your post was just gonna get the piss taken out of it as soon as you posted it.

it's just the way of the forum

DeletedUser41523

Anyone claiming that this group is some kind of op combination that's ruining the game needs their head examined. They would probably lose a fight to every major alliance here.

Kosti

Phrourach
War Angel You had a city under siege and the alliances helping you out was yours Herald Of Ares , Shadow Tails, Tail Blazers and Space Pirates so don't come on here crying and whinging when your doing the exact same thing yourself. FFS its a game you come up against obstacles and you find a way to overcome them not cry on a forum.

Also not sure why you posted has anyone and everyone knows your post was just gonna get the piss taken out of it as soon as you posted it.

it's just the way of the forum
lol he sent us MM, dont say we helped him if SOME of our players sent minimal support xD

DeletedUser57382

I did send a MM because it was such a un-even fight however only 1 player from tails sent suport however much it was i Thank him.

We have been fighting you for a long time now all Alone as well as other smaller alliances like Pirates but we really cant beat a opponent who doesnt play fair and who only goes after those weaker.

Nevertheless we will keep fighting and wont give up i do understand that this is a War Game and a lot of others have had to go through this "Mass Hugging" however its really unfair and beyond Sad that someone would create a Coalition this big to not fight the Stronger Alliances their Equals but someone 10 times smaller :(

Send a attack on JFL for sakes try and conquer 1 of their Cities idk Oceans Veterans is close to you be Man enough there are 100 of you in this world even if you lose you lose but have a heart and Give the smaller alliances then you a Break let them grow at least and when they are something then go against them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
I did send a MM because it was such a un-even fight however only 1 player from tails sent suport however much it was i Thank him.

We have been fighting you for a long time now all Alone as well as other smaller alliances like Pirates but we really cant beat a opponent who doesnt play fair and who only goes after those weaker.

Nevertheless we will keep fighting and wont give up i do understand that this is a War Game and a lot of others have had to go through this "Mass Hugging" however its really unfair and beyond Sad that someone would create a Coalition this big to not fight the Stronger Alliances their Equals but someone 10 times smaller :(

Send a attack on JFL for sakes try and conquer 1 of their Cities idk Oceans Veterans is close to you be Man enough there are 100 of you in this world even if you lose you lose but have a heart and Give the smaller alliances then you a Break let them grow at least and when they are something then go against them.
People can attack who they want, if you don’t like it, why are you playing the game? Welcome to Grepolis

DeletedUser55259

lol this is silly they are also fighting Tail Blazers, Shadow Tails and Virus so are fighting big alliances already not just going after weaker ones

masakrovac

Hekatontarch
Why are you crying over bunch of noobs who can't land a single cs to me when they had an op lol :D And I sunk 40+ CS by myself that day :D I mean, yep, only thing they actually do is spam and hug with 4 different alliances, but they're so far from winning the world :) ive found like 2 people out of 200+ from them who respond to alarms everytime. They are the purest example of quantity>quality, but at least we have somewhere to go for farming cities and bp, right? :)

IfOnly...

Hekatontarch
War angel if I read your post again you are making it look like every player in those alliances are gunning for your cities and i will let you know now that these alliances are more interested in giving Masakrovac his BP and Resources than we are in taking your cities , I would say you are working against maybe 20% of the alliances if that.

masakrovac

Hekatontarch
War angel if I read your post again you are making it look like every player in those alliances are gunning for your cities and i will let you know now that these alliances are more interested in giving Masakrovac his BP and Resources than we are in taking your cities , I would say you are working against maybe 20% of the alliances if that.
20% of the alliances is still like 50 people or so tho... :D

IfOnly...

Hekatontarch
Masakrovac that was just a quick estimate but probably a lot less has that border isnt really a concern and a lot in that area will be just building up as moved from other areas, some simmers and some players that just support are in that area. sure War Angel will count all the attack reports on the city and let us know how many people attacked.