Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

1saaa

Strategos
Because we were arguing about whether demolishing buildings is scummy, and it seems like Fiasco are unaware that their own members do it as well on occasion.

So they're demolishing their buildings to make the person they don't like, who is about to take the city, have to work a little harder? Sounds familiar.
Have you considered that they might have just had a bad city build? It's way more common than you might think.

SlothTzu

Strategos
See, you're missing the point. Fiasco defended them despite them being ghosts and I took them anyway, but that's not even the point either. The reason me taking cities from TF/Fiasco was important was because we were talking about who breaks down buildings before ghosting/losing a city. The cities I took had Senates in the teens despite not yet having Thermal Baths and them not being ghosts long enough to have city destruction happen nearly in that amount.

Wow, that's crazy.

You are best player on this game. Good job

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Have you considered that they might have just had a bad city build? It's way more common than you might think.
It's possible. I generally expect Fiasco players to be good though. TF less so, but still. Not getting Thermal Baths is very WeirdChamp.

Wow, that's crazy.

You are best player on this game. Good job
Thanks man :) glad to finally get some validation for all the hard work I've put into the game.

DeletedUser42792

It's possible. I generally expect Fiasco players to be good though. TF less so, but still. Not getting Thermal Baths is very WeirdChamp.

Thanks man :) glad to finally get some validation for all the hard work I've put into the game.

Most of the time i dont mind inane drivel from wannbe players like yourself sorin-- do me a favor and STFU-- your reasoning, isn't. Your tries at cerebral brilliance fall short and tbh your just pathetic as a player and a commentator on the externals... do us all a favor and get closer to 54 so i can end your exsitence on this server and we can be done with you :)

SlothTzu

Strategos
Most of the time i dont mind inane drivel from wannbe players like yourself sorin-- do me a favor and STFU-- your reasoning, isn't. Your tries at cerebral brilliance fall short and tbh your just pathetic as a player and a commentator on the externals... do us all a favor and get closer to 54 so i can end your exsitence on this server and we can be done with you :)

It's ok, just relax and enjoy the mental gymnastics.

Taking ghosts = taking enemy cities. For sure. Everybody knows.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
You wound me. Truly you wound me with your creativity and originality.

Okay, but being honest, I couldn't care less about your opinion. It's obvious you've had no interaction with me in-game and your points about the externals have been beaten into the ground by other Fiasco members. I can respect the people who took cities off of me and still called me a terrible player (not many, btw, I think only Angodude meets those criteria), but you're just making generic insults without personal knowledge.

1saaa

Strategos

Okay, but being honest, I couldn't care less about your opinion. It's obvious you've had no interaction with me in-game and your points about the externals have been beaten into the ground by other Fiasco members. I can respect the people who took cities off of me and still called me a terrible player (not many, btw, I think only Angodude meets those criteria), but you're just making generic insults without personal knowledge.
Careful Sorin. We wouldn't want you to fall off that high horse now, right guys?

...Right?

DeletedUser42792

Wound you? mate i could less about you. Ask Donp what i can do in game mate-- you couldn't wipe my backside nor quite a few others on the team you play with and against. Folks like you are why i play the game( to eliminate them-- ask bloods and tf). Be careful what you wish for ,as to garner my attention means very long sleepless nights and not many cities when i am done. But, alas, you are to busy running your mouth and away from the core to be anything other then a "wannabe". Well sorin tbh, I want you to actually disappear off the externals as your position on the board makes you irrelevant in game. I would like you to disappear here as well, so your inane drivel is extinguished from the reading material that makes up the external forums. If you had ever brought up valid points of interest it would be ok, but, so far this server i cannot see reason for anyone to have to be subject to your baseless stupidity:) have a great day i know i will :) and please come to 54 so i can show you that ango isnt the only one that knows how to play. Maybe don will do me a favor and internalize you ( for that don i would be internally in your debt)

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Woah man, green text alert! As far as I can tell, that whole comment could've been shortened to: "You're irrelevant and I play Grepolis". Shocker.

1saaa

Strategos
Woah man, green text alert! As far as I can tell, that whole comment could've been shortened to: "You're irrelevant and I play Grepolis". Shocker.
Did you miss the part where he said that if you had anything correct to say he'd be cool with your "inane drivel"?

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
The fact you continue to spout mindless nonsense that no one agrees with shows how much of a brainless moron you really are. No one backs you up, because no one likes you. No one thinks that anything you have to say has any relevance. You brag about taking ghosts, and about how good you are when you’ve lost too many cities to Fiasco to count and have ran away from the fighting since you lost all of them. What a clown and an absolute coward

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Ah, another person who doesn't remember the situation! Let me remember for you: I went into VM for a few weeks around the holidays, and I came back to being completely surrounded by Fiasco. Explain how I'm not supposed to lose cities there? Nevertheless, I lasted almost a month in your core, sniping colony ships on the daily and baiting gold from several players.
Nobody backs me up here because nobody cares about the forums except Fiasco members, apparently. Given how much Fiasco has said the forums are useless and we should all spend more time in-game, that's kind of funny, actually.
Ghosts or not, a defended city is a defended city. Breaking 10k bir takes effort and coordination whether it's an active player behind them or not.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
I honestly don't know who Sorin is and his nickname in the game, but why are you telling him to get closer to 54? Maybe you should come to him .. You know, if the mountain does not go to Mohammed .. Otherwise, it’s some kind of senseless shaking of the air, but if you are near, then we will show you)

DeletedUser42792

I honestly don't know who Sorin is and his nickname in the game, but why are you telling him to get closer to 54? Maybe you should come to him .. You know, if the mountain does not go to Mohammed .. Otherwise, it’s some kind of senseless shaking of the air, but if you are near, then we will show you)

I must admit, I am very close to you on many fronts etiam-- so you can come visit anytime you like-- as to sorin-- my discussions were with him and your input is fine, as this is the externals, but you have missed your mark-- He is a exactly as described. At least, you play the game. He spouts off on the forums and hides behind donp and the rest of the folks in 53. I have nothing bad to say about your union and as this is a public forum you can say whatever you like and folks can take it or leave it from a player that plays. He on the other hand, flaps his lips and tries to make points that are plainly self serving. I, for one, am tired of folks that flap lips and don't actually play the game. If you have issue with that, you are allowed your opinion. I do most of my "talking" in game with troops not on the externals.

The fact that you felt it necessary to involve yourself in the matter is telling, but rather inconsequential to the facts discussed. The facts as layed out were accurate and your opinion, is just that your opinion. I have mine based on knowledge. You have yours based on reading the externals alone. Gather more facts and you will come to the same conclusion. I look forward to visiting(and getting visited by you) you in game. I hope your day goes well. I know mine will :)

Last edited by a moderator:

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
I must admit, I am very close to you on many fronts etiam-- so you can come visit anytime you like-- as to sorin-- my discussions were with him and your input is fine, as this is the externals, but you have missed your mark-- He is a exactly as described. At least, you play the game. He spouts off on the forums and hides behind donp and the rest of the folks in 53. I have nothing bad to say about your union and as this is a public forum you can say whatever you like and folks can take it or leave it from a player that plays. He on the other hand, flaps his lips and tries to make points that are plainly self serving. I, for one, am tired of folks that flap lips and don't actually play the game. If you have issue with that, you are allowed your opinion. I do most of my "talking" in game with troops not on the externals.

The fact that you felt it necessary to involve yourself in the matter is telling, but rather inconsequential to the facts discussed. The facts as layed out were accurate and your opinion, is just that your opinion. I have mine based on knowledge. You have yours based on reading the externals alone. Gather more facts and you will come to the same conclusion. I look forward to visiting(and getting visited by you) you in game. I hope your day goes well. I know mine will :)
Who are you in the game? Everyone probably knows you, except me (How inconvenient you will come, but I don't even know that it was you (

DeletedUser42792

Who are you in the game? Everyone probably knows you, except me (How inconvenient you will come, but I don't even know that it was you (
Do more, and better, homework and you will discover the answer you seek. I do a lot of homework before all engagements. I suggest you do the same. It is not my job to give info that doesnt suit my purposes. You are red to me. So you will excuse me the indulgence of allowing you to remain in the dark on issues that do not suit my purposes ( on the externals) and in game. Knowledge is power. I like to use it to my advantage. Hats off to you.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach

I'm sorry, you have some more information on me than the rest of the server? I've never had an in-game interaction with you. You've never sent me a message, we've never attacked each other, as far as I can tell we've never even been on opposite sides of a city conflict. So don't claim you have some special knowledge of me. You know as much as literally anyone else can find out with three links and a pea-sized brain.