Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

jameslongst

Strategos
None, you took two cities that were from nameless and wasn't even put up on the defense tab lol. I basically cleared out a city with a 25 wall and made 10% of ur total bp in one hit and got a positive bp ratio with only 40% bp boost active. Keep talking clown.
Maybe more excuses will help you climb out of this 90 city deficit you’re in with a team half your size.

jameslongst

Strategos
If you think I'm playing a speed 2 world, you're smoking some of that good stuff
I am smoking good stuff and I still don’t care where you play.

However if you aren’t in this server piss off the forums for it jack.

PS. sorry for the multi posts. So many idiots I need to respond to.

Ranga1

Strategos
At least I have the stones to play the game I talk about. My team is really really good too. How’s your team ranga? They rocking and rolling? Ya I bet they are.
Best losing team ever!!! Hopefully you can change that stat this server, I mean it would be pretty embarrassing losing to a team who gold archer nukes!!

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
None, you took two cities that were from nameless and wasn't even put up on the defense tab lol. I basically cleared out a city with a 25 wall and made 10% of ur total bp in one hit and got a positive bp ratio with only 40% bp boost active. Keep talking clown.

considering the incoming supports from JD members when I took the city I’d say that’s a lie XD

DeletedUser56813

Btw this thread was about our spy on chimps, can anyone delete this please.

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
poll : how long will it take judgement day to build there olu back after tonight ?

1 day ? 3 days ? 1 week?

come back next week find out

DeletedUser56813

the cringe kid can't stand being attacked

wonder how many PM's I would have received from you If I didn't have you blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
lol how many times have you changed ur city name to communicate with me , cringe hahaha your an abs ***** proper donkey of a person

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
being attack hahaahah i have no problem making 50k bp and losing next to no troops becuz your teams stupid as **** , we have sunk every bit of olu you have sent , 1 or 2 hit without being sunk and one of them was a ll

MonkeyNutZ

Hipparchus
ahahahaah what was that ???? 20 attacks just hit wall 25 walls 22 every attack sunk ahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahh 50k bp yes i hate yous attacking me i cant bare it, and thats new bp, 400k bp at the start of the day 500 k bp now lol wonder team you have

Last edited:

DeletedUser56813

you really have no idea how pathetic you sound, do you?