Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

DeletedUser26844

You count signle players. This is not a game of singles.
than go look at the numbers im just telling you we did have someone gain almost half a mil bp off of your siege on us stop making excuses hahahaha

Rurick

Chiliarch
than go look at the numbers im just telling you we did have someone gain almost half a mil bp off of your siege on us stop making excuses hahahaha
Laughs well one, who laughs last.

PS. Any news today?

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
My job in this world is done...so here are some final remarks...

Best Player: Marto81/BojanSilva
Best Alliance: Shadow Cats/Tails
Best diplo work: The Roman Empire
Biggest Failure: Unstoppabe (PG)
Most over rated player: Welsh Champ
Player that the world would have been better off without: Charlie
Player that could have influenced things more: SpartanAD
World summary: The 45 Huggers ruined this world months ago. I would have liked to see a fair up front fight between ST and OV but hugging, spamming and a complete disrespect for other players prevented this. Hats off to ViRF, respect for OV, a few rotten eggs in ST, lessons needed for RF and a little smile for TRE's impact on WW's.

signing out...anonymous!!!

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I think you'll find eventually it will be more than 1 player and in their case, even 1 player is better than nothing. Just a few months ago they had no chance of taking anything out of this world yet have influenced everything and will even get something from it. Credit where credit is due in my opinion. By the way, im not saying i agree with what they did or like it, but definitely deserves recognition.

Rurick

Chiliarch
Ok lets see. Ho many will join 4WW.
I think you'll find eventually it will be more than 1 player and in their case, even 1 player is better than nothing. Just a few months ago they had no chance of taking anything out of this world yet have influenced everything and will even get something from it. Credit where credit is due in my opinion. By the way, im not saying i agree with what they did or like it, but definitely deserves recognition.
If it is just 1 its not "better then nothing". Even few not "better then nothing". I dont know what deal they had lets see. They defenetly had rights for 1/4 places and can trade. If they get less then it is not a "best diplomaty".

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
i think you'll find it depends if ST (now SC) get the crown but im told 10-15 spots. That makes sense if they only want to do 1 WW rotation to give the sister alliance Tail Blazers crowns as well.

Rurick

Chiliarch
i think you'll find it depends if ST (now SC) get the crown but im told 10-15 spots. That makes sense if they only want to do 1 WW rotation to give the sister alliance Tail Blazers crowns as well.
Crowns? Is it a joke? Only important who will get 4WW and will be in Hall of Fame. This players typicaly get bonus. If Rome agreed just for 1place in Hall of Fame - then best dyplomaty goes to Tails for sure ))))))))))))))))))))))

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
What diplomacy was that? I was in Tails...the only diplomacy there was 'join us or we will spam you until you quit'. If that's your idea of diplomacy then i guess you're right. The sad thing is that there are some quality players in Tails yet that will never be seen or talked about due to those few rotten eggs that I mentioned earlier.

Kosti

Phrourach

World summary: The 45 Huggers ruined this world months ago. I would have liked to see a fair up front fight between ST and OV but hugging, spamming and a complete disrespect for other players prevented this. Hats off to ViRF, respect for OV, a few rotten eggs in ST, lessons needed for RF and a little smile for TRE's impact on WW's.

id say Marto is the overrated player, he loves his internals

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Not sure how you can say that when there are players with even more cities than him that got them all through internals...Achilles and Nirson to mention just a couple. And taking internals doesnt decrease your level of skill, it is an important part of an alliance working well and you also need to look where they take those internals. I saw Marto take cities off you, bojan and major and along with that i hardly ever got any bp from him and he was always there to help his team mates or support sieges. Was a pain in my side, i can tell you that much. That is why i put him and Bojan at the same level, they were easily the 2 players that had most influence on this world.

DeletedUser54978

What to say and how not to cry
Puting marto before bojan or welsh
Or writing how some hugers ruined world or win the same
I say so much times that this world was not about wining for some of st players, all time it was to beat ov...easy to say this world was all about 121....
100% players who was there will say yes for this what I write and that all player who was there only they know how was dirty playing by ov...
Leaders who don't know that they players pay a spamer or to be worse leaders who every world say that they don't have nothing with idiot aliance caled black sailes some shity pirate aliance....but that same shity aliance every world drop to send 30 h attacks for ov....
And people from same that aliance play with ov or rising tide this world.....
About 1-1 ov vs st I think in 1 moment of world alone bojan have more conquest on ov then all ov aliance againste st....

Just let's get this straight
U didn't have frontliners like on previous world cause broe was to far Dave was static cause lmd thing die marto not was like on previous world I didn't see much of rutford to ...and player who pay spamer on 121 he just sim...
And yes spamer was gone this world and black sailes couldn't do much cause of faire play rule to..

U lose and eat that

U lose and didn't build 1 single ww
U lose cause repay is sometimes *****
U lose cause 121 and others can confirm that

Hugers
Oh and yes spamer is back u or your leadership can finde him here with name kuzan
With him and more active black sailes I'm 100% sure u will build atleast build 1 wonder...next world

See yaa

Last edited by a moderator: