The Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Hello Delta, This forum has got really boring and quiet over the last few weeks so lets try and liven it up.

SO... What does everyone think about the top 12 alliances currently on world delta ? Good points, bad points, reasons to be cautious of them...etc

The top 12 alliances (25/06/2010)

1 The Huns
2 Holy War Crusaders
3 Praetorian Guards
4 NaTaRaJa
5 Disciples of Ares
6 Black
7 Spartan Elite
8 Band of Misfits
9 Brotherhood of Eagle eye
10 Rainmaker
11 Pergamum
12 Phoenix Legion

So... Get posting

DeletedUser

1 The Huns = The big 'powerhouse' of delta. They have alot of experianced players and im sure then future of delta will circulate around this alliance
2 Holy War Crusaders = MRA
3 Praetorian Guards = Unknown
4 NaTaRaJa = Very powerful and coordinated. An alliance to watch out for
5 Disciples of Ares = These guys looked to have potential, however has been very quiet from their side for a while now
6 Black = Unsure of these guys. Seemed to skirmish with the huns for a while then dropped of the radar.
7 Spartan Elite = Unsure. alot of players although perhaps lacking real power and force
8 Band of Misfits = Some potential there, however i cant help but notice the top players may be holding this alliance up
9 Brotherhood of Eagle eye = Unknown
10 Rainmaker = Big MRA - Need i say more
11 Pergamum = My alliance (cant comment due to bias)
12 Phoenix Legion = Unknown

DeletedUser

1 The Huns = Some kind of giant elite alliance. Very powerful.
2 Holy War Crusaders = They just sorta popped up here out of nowhere. 99% sure that it is an MRA
3 Praetorian Guards = Seemed to pop outta nowhere too. Maybe an MRA?
4 NaTaRaJa = Seem very powerful. Kinda like The Huns, just with a bit less firepower.
5 Disciples of Ares = No idea.
6 Black = Heard a ton about them back during their war against The Huns, but I don't hear a thing from them anymore.
7 Spartan Elite = Not sure about these guys.
8 Band of Misfits = Seems like an alliance with potential.
9 Brotherhood of Eagle eye = I don't know, but I hear they have LOTS of allies.
10 Rainmaker = Definitely an MRA
11 Pergamum = Strong, organized, very formidable.
12 Phoenix Legion = Has the LoA logo. Are these guys the reincarnation of LoA?

DeletedUser3288

Hello Delta, This forum has got really boring and quiet over the last few weeks so lets try and liven it up.

SO... What does everyone think about the top 12 alliances currently on world delta ? Good points, bad points, reasons to be cautious of them...etc

The top 12 alliances (25/06/2010)

1 The Huns - most powerful alliance, however most the major attacks were only done by about 15% of the alliance.
2 Holy War Crusaders - Crap MRA, cant do anything.
3 Praetorian Guards - Same as HWC, dont even attempt to help their members who are getting conquered
4 NaTaRaJa - Seems like a good alliance, not had any fights with them etc to know how well they work together. I heard they battered the alliance Atlantis, however from the attacks i did on their members i doubt it was much effort. Would be interesting to see how they fight with stronger alliances.
5 Disciples of Ares - Smaller version of the Huns, good leader, seem to work well together
6 Black - Was a half decent alliance, picked a fight with the huns, got battered and basically surrendered and made a NAP (one i was against). Then merged into black Vice, then renamed back to Black. Member quality doesnt look as good as it did back in the day, probably because their 2 best members joined The Huns.
7 Spartan Elite - Never heard of them, probably means their crap.
8 Band of Misfits - See above
9 Brotherhood of Eagle eye - Dont know so much about them, when huns broke nap i cleared out over 30 cities with ease though.
10 Rainmaker - See 3 above
11 Pergamum - Never had dealings with, their leader launched one of the stupidist conquests i have ever seen in my life on placi though (hopefully he has learned since then :p)
12 Phoenix Legion - no idea

So... Get posting

here is my take.

DeletedUser634

1 The Huns - Average :p
2 Holy War Crusaders - Half Decent MRA, will dissapear eventually
3 Praetorian Guards - Half Decent MRA, will dissapear eventually
4 NaTaRaJa - I know little about them but they look impressive from the Outside, though i worried why they originally merged with Dynasty?
5 Disciples of Ares - Same as The Huns as basically a wing of them
6 Black - Silence...
7 Spartan Elite - Totally Awful MRA,
8 Band of Misfits - No Idea, Potential there...
9 Brotherhood of Eagle eye - Poor MRA,
10 Rainmaker - Totally Awful MRA
11 Pergamum - I know little about them but they look very impressive from the Outside
12 Phoenix Legion - Totally Awful MRA

2 best players danie...?
Who was that then, Zaeron and ???

DeletedUser

the only one i know anything about on this list are the Huns and how they dominated the war between them and SmashBros.

Can you guys tell me what an MRA is? :pro:

DeletedUser634

I would have said Ratatapat was our best player however he didn't join The Huns for a good while after leaving Black and even then it was only for a brief spell...

MRA = mass recruiting alliance. (They recruit players just because they want more points so that they can go up the ranks and do not care about member quality) (usually lots of low ranked players who are good farms with low averages).

DeletedUser

Yeah what happened to smash bros are they just getting raped? they dont even seem to talk anymore!

DeletedUser

Yeah what happened to smash bros are they just getting raped? they dont even seem to talk anymore!

Pretty much nobody seems to be talking in this forum anymore. That's alright, people are doing a bit of talking in the game. My crappy MRA has been having quite the discourse with another crappy MRA over some cities, and isn't that why we all play?

/324 is a lot of mouths to feed BP to, even spread over a half dozen oceans
//surprised at how quickly I've been climbing the attack point ratings
///slashie addict, too much farking lately

DeletedUser

Slightly different top 12 now but mostly the same.

1 The Huns - Almost everyone underestimated this barbarian invasion at the beginning even when the stats showed them top in everything their enemies refused to acknowledge. Suffice to say their enemies never lasted long and they are still top. A massive feat. Who can stop them?

2 NaTaRaJa - A flood of refugees running away from this other foreign menace which steadily advances. Silent but deadly.

3 Disciples of Ares - Finally some Grepolians. Nice bunch, sound diplomacy and a whole lot of trainees in the making.

4 Black - Silent? Not quite. Black? Maybe shady. Picked up well after initial disappointment.

5 Band of Misfits - Potential but choice of allies may be misfitting.

6 Holy War Crusaders - More invaders only crusading against their allies. Points, points. Must recruit, recruit. Eh what about our enemies? Too difficult abandon, recruit, attack small allies, points, points.

7 Praetorian Guards - Another non Grepolian alliance which initially took a fair beating and still losing ground but most importantly players. However seem to have a solid core which is standing firm against the onslaught which is admirable.

8 Spartan Elite - Elite? Spartan? Sure we will find out sooner rather than later. Not bad on the surface but their diplomatic errors may cause them no end of trouble.

9 Rainmaker - Nice, polite farms.

10 Pergamum - Tight well coordinated group. Can you rule the world with 35 members?

11 The Free and the Proud - Still free, still proud, how long can it last? Will take a long while to shake their given tags but given positioning and a sound diplomatic understanding may shine in the future.

12 M.A. - Lackies of the top alliances or silent genius?

DeletedUser

1 The Huns - Average :p
2 Holy War Crusaders - Half Decent MRA, will dissapear eventually
3 Praetorian Guards - Half Decent MRA, will dissapear eventually
4 NaTaRaJa - I know little about them but they look impressive from the Outside, though i worried why they originally merged with Dynasty?
5 Disciples of Ares - Same as The Huns as basically a wing of them
6 Black - Silence...
7 Spartan Elite - Totally Awful MRA,
8 Band of Misfits - No Idea, Potential there...
9 Brotherhood of Eagle eye - Poor MRA,
10 Rainmaker - Totally Awful MRA
11 Pergamum - I know little about them but they look very impressive from the Outside
12 Phoenix Legion - Totally Awful MRA

2 best players danie...?
Who was that then, Zaeron and ???

NaTaRaJa merged with Dynasty to dump all their week players there the alliance was quickly reformed more powerful than ever. Then they went to war with Dynasty and ended them. The organisation of this alliance is amazing BinaryOm is a God