Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser48582

You proved absolutely nothing this server other than that your alliance was the worst I've ever seen
I couldnt care less what a noob like you think lol. You should apply to Enigma as your “impressive” stats might tip the balance when they evaluate your application.

We completed one wonder despite all flags founders ghosted 3 weeks before WW so we are quite satisfied with the outcome. But i can hear it means everything to some to finalize two wonders instead of one lol.

DeletedUser54339

I couldnt care less what a noob like you think lol. You should apply to Enigma as your “impressive” stats might tip the balance when they evaluate your application.

We completed one wonder despite all flags founders ghosted 3 weeks before WW so we are quite satisfied with the outcome. But i can hear it means everything to some to finalize two wonders instead of one lol.
You're having a pop at a player whose stats are D minus, when your grade as a founder this server would be an F. Allllllllrighty then

D.Dall

Phrourach
1615498372472.png
When you look at the difference between our federations, and think we had to split our wonders into two oceans far apart with a minimum of 1½ - 2 hours of resources, then we have done a hell of a good job when we have succeeded with a wonder, and FU only got two, look at how many cities we also have in difference, in fact I would go so far as to say we have done it somewhat better than FU has managed.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
What fist fight? You have completely lost the statistics of captures and all you can do is sit for six months and wait until we leave)) I haven't seen a single attack from you at all))) The most interesting thing is that the most worthy fiasco fighters who fought congratulated us on the victory. At the forum, only those who were not visible to the whole world and who were afraid to stick their heads out are shouting.

my man i didn't even play this world, my days in grepo are over, boring game. slowly retiring for good this is why i spend so much time on the externals. And soon from the externals as well.

Last edited:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Congrats to the Russians if there was no cheating it was well deserved. Although with players being banned on either side who can tell. GG.

one that holds the keys to the cheating subscription database can tell :p

and yes, there was a lot of cheating, just because players didnt get banned it doesnt mean it was clean, it only means they have learned from their mistakes of using old cheating methods and upgraded to new tech.

Blank Face

Hipparchus
Issa ridicilous Bacon is the one who talking bout cheating.

Did u extend your bot subscription ? ;) I have forgotten how issa called but with that green dashboard like botsoft but issa not botsoft. Will u remind or I ask your mommy? :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Issa ridicilous Bacon is the one who talking bout cheating.

Did u extend your bot subscription ? ;) I have forgotten how issa called but with that green dashboard like botsoft but issa not botsoft. Will u remind or I ask your mommy? :)

dont you know that ones that own the product dont need to extend?
if it wasnt about the $ none of the russkies would have any software help this world ;)

DeletedUser56145

Congrats to Flags and Sons for riding Banda and doing absolutely nothing all server
Ha ha quote of the decade from the server worst player . As your attack bp shows you are too scared too attack .
At least your name fits Captain Pudding .

Congrats to Banda for winning and congrats to flags for completing a wonder even though well outnumbered .
That also makes you winners in the eyes of any decent player

DeletedUser54755

Ha ha quote of the decade from the server worst player . As your attack bp shows you are too scared too attack .
At least your name fits Captain Pudding .

Congrats to Banda for winning and congrats to flags for completing a wonder even though well outnumbered .
That also makes you winners in the eyes of any decent player

Congrats to Banda sure, but to flags? How were they outnumbered they have the most players out off any alliance in the top 3. Also whats your ig name if bigboy wants to talk about bp lets see yours then shall we?

DeletedUser56145

Congrats to Banda sure, but to flags? How were they outnumbered they have the most players out off any alliance in the top 3. Also whats your ig name if bigboy wants to talk about bp lets see yours then shall we?
The 3 fiasco alliances had around 8300 cities . The 3 flag allainces had around 5900 cities .
you dont need many brain cells to see they were outnumbered .

DeletedUser54755

The 3 fiasco alliances had around 8300 cities . The 3 flag allainces had around 5900 cities .
you dont need many brain cells to see they were outnumbered .
Weird phrasing, still tho flags focused one wonder and woulda given it to banda regardless. Feels weird to give high praise to someone just to focus a wonder.

Still waiting for that in game name boy, weird how you were also out being irrelevant on 123 externals

DeletedUser55290

Weird phrasing, still tho flags focused one wonder and woulda given it to banda regardless. Feels weird to give high praise to someone just to focus a wonder.

Still waiting for that in game name boy, weird how you were also out being irrelevant on 123 externals
You were required to take 4 miracles of which 3 you led and the fact that you started rushing around is your heads to blame)

DeletedUser57501

But its not weird when 1-2 on the server (fiasco and shady) merge together to get an easy crown. Sadly you're just wasn't good enough.

DeletedUser54755

But its not weird when 1-2 on the server (fiasco and shady) merge together to get an easy crown. Sadly you're just wasn't good enough.
Well think it was more like rank 1 and 3 merged to fight rank 2 and 4. Nevertheless i was against the merge as shady was a dead alliance at that time. Also crown has never really been my main priority (sure would be fun), but i wanted to end up in the hall off fame. Which i will be unless someone boosts to get ahead off me in bp.