Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DeletedUser57501

Well think it was more like rank 1 and 3 merged to fight rank 2 and 4. Nevertheless i was against the merge as shady was a dead alliance at that time. Also crown has never really been my main priority (sure would be fun), but i wanted to end up in the hall off fame. Which i will be unless someone boosts to get ahead off me in bp.
Like you being honest. But if you mean fiasco was 3, then we all know they were only that for a little time.

DeletedUser55290

By the way Fiasco, I think it is worth considering, so that I can go to the French to see if they are as good as they say)

DeletedUser54755

Like you being honest. But if you mean fiasco was 3, then we all know they were only that for a little time.
Well frankly i dont exatcly remember where people was. I do know tho that after the merge fiasco was first banda was second flags was third and there wasnt that big off a cap between them. The other branches off fiasco was 4-5th i believe. (This is off memory i might be wrong)

Also i am not speaking to discredit flags, fair play they got a wonder. But when people who dont show their in game names start talking about fighters rank etc i think thats kinda gay

DeletedUser27128

Well think it was more like rank 1 and 3 merged to fight rank 2 and 4. Nevertheless i was against the merge as shady was a dead alliance at that time. Also crown has never really been my main priority (sure would be fun), but i wanted to end up in the hall off fame. Which i will be unless someone boosts to get ahead off me in bp.
balls, you discovered my master plan :(

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
Ha ha quote of the decade from the server worst player . As your attack bp shows you are too scared too attack .
At least your name fits Captain Pudding .

Congrats to Banda for winning and congrats to flags for completing a wonder even though well outnumbered .
That also makes you winners in the eyes of any decent player
I joined super late , so no surprise and who tf are you? Someone irrelevant probably , sit down kid

debich

Hipparchus
Shadows in general turned out to be a very weak union. There was a lot of noise and insults, but they ran away as soon as they began to lose cities. In this respect, the Sons of Odins, and Flags, and Fiasco are much better.

DeletedUser54755

Shadows in general turned out to be a very weak union. There was a lot of noise and insults, but they ran away as soon as they began to lose cities. In this respect, the Sons of Odins, and Flags, and Fiasco are much better.
Yeah i agree been alot off perma vms and ghosting there