Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

DeletedUser56813

You'd better hurry back, you already lost #1 Fighter.

I have been there since the world started, changing it now only because I went in VM doesn't change a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52215

go on, tell us how much it cost you for that precious rank Armash

DeletedUser56813

go on, tell us how much it cost you for that precious rank Armash

Another one who cares about my money.

if you really wanna know I haven't spent more than 500 euros in gold on this server and 1/3 was in the first week just fighting Milky also I have NEVER bought a GA pack.

Now.. 500 euros can be a lot for some people and something completely meaningless for others.. money is a resource outside grepolis so stop talking about it cause you have no idea how much I have :)

and stop talking like I'm living under a bridge or fucking up my lifestyle just to guy gold, because that's certainly not the case xD.

DeletedUser52215

I never said you live under a bridge. I just wanted to know what the rank cost you that is all

DeletedUser56813

Sure it does, you're not #1 anymore.

I knew I would lose top 1 after VM'ing lol, It's normal loosing ranks when not playing and I'm not surprised, what I'm surprised is why it took so long and why I'm still r1 attacker.

anyway. everyone knows it belongs to me and when I come back and your alliance starts attacking me I'll get it back in the same day.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
I knew I would lose top 1 after VM'ing lol, It's normal loosing ranks when not playing and I'm not surprised, what I'm surprised is why it took so long and why I'm still r1 attacker.

anyway. everyone knows it belongs to me and when I come back and your alliance starts attacking me I'll get it back in the same day.

why did you post the first part, come back 40 mins later and post the second part? Was it really on your mind that much for 40 minutes ?