Nightmare Premade

Albozzz

Chiliarch
@Lethal-Bacon waiting for more to join this alliance and give more meaning to his potentially miserable life

giphy.gif

Albozzz

Chiliarch
@Albozzz please join True Fear, it will be fun to rim you 2 times :)
you have rimed nobody lool ... the first time we played together in the same server, you joined a premade of 3 alliances with over 120 players and you were never an asset to them, but you were lucky to be far from me

the second time we playing together in Elis, not only youre not in the frontline, but youre in 2nd or 3rd line, you do absolutely nothing in 2 months and yet youre barking from so far away.

who you gonna rim lmao. you never rimed anyone in grepo, instead you got rimed. all you do is hide behind your daddy reimu and bark, thats all you are.

as i said in elis external, it really does suck to be you

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
you have rimed nobody lool ... the first time we played together in the same server, you joined a premade of 3 alliances with over 120 players and you were never an asset to them, but you were lucky to be far from me

the second time we playing together in Elis, not only youre not in the frontline, but youre in 2nd or 3rd line and yet youre barking from so far away.

who you gonna rim lmao. you never rimed anyone in grepo, instead you got rimed. all you do is hide behind your daddy reimu and bark, thats all you are.

hahaha nah, im just saying my team will rim you in this Elis sooner or later :)

the second time we playing together in Elis, not only youre not in the frontline, but youre in 2nd or 3rd line, you do absolutely nothing in 2 months and yet youre barking from so far away.

You aren't on the frontline either....

Albozzz

Chiliarch
You aren't on the frontline either....

this is the 2nd time i talk to you. Please change your name as it is offensive to actual donkeys.

i told you previously im on the frontline unlike your buttbuddy here that you so passionately defend everywhere. you either care about what you say and never read what others told you previously, or youre just plain stupid... in both cases, change your name stop insulting donkeys, unlike you they are useful

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
this is the 2nd time i talk to you. Please change your name as it is offensive to actual donkeys.

i told you previously im on the frontline unlike your buttbuddy here that you so passionately defend everywhere. you either care about what you say and never read what others told you previously, or youre just plain stupid... in both cases, change your name stop insulting donkeys, unlike you they are useful

buttbuddy doesnt need to be on front lines, he can just supply it with defense so you cant take anything during your full ally wide OP, make my "master" OPs or whatever you called them and clear some birs with my LS :)

either way you go about it, you are getting your butt kicked.

Omg, i need CPR, i just got called an insult to donkeys.

As i said before you disappeared, name your frontline cities. Keep resorting to insults when you're wrong ;)