Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

mats25

Phrourach
sry cant say other way , try to understand mabe somebody translate it to you...
by the way ..what the WTF. means?

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
I actually can't believe the lack education people have here. Lets check the facts . Only Fans come here in small numbers and two alliances get together for what 20 to 25 players. So where did your other players come from? How did your fill 2 alliances.

Seems to me you just proved that you're the MRA. :rolleyes:

pyropirate

Chiliarch
I actually can't believe the lack education people have here. Lets check the facts . Only Fans come here in small numbers and two alliances get together for what 20 to 25 players. So where did your other players come from? How did your fill 2 alliances.

difference is you dropped in 045 and recruited everyone you could find within 1 day, OF recruited the people they found worthy out of ally's they defeated.

TimurTheGoat

Chiliarch
even better, you are losing to a MRA KEK

Well the last I checked we are winning the war, 30 to 21. As for the knucklehead who said that you recruited quality, it wasn't the same quality we did. As for recruiting I believe we turned down 2 for every three requests to join.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Well the last I checked we are winning the war, 30 to 21. As for the knucklehead who said that you recruited quality, it wasn't the same quality we did. As for recruiting I believe we turned down 2 for every three requests to join.

you are not winning the war buddy, our alliances have traded A LOT of cities during our NAP, you can probably check those in grepolife, stats after war started are currently 15-8 in our favor, thats if you count city your leader anes took before he ghosted.. so... idk buddy.. looks like things are switching up fairly quickly :)

Last edited:

brillbob

Phrourach
Ruthie2, 08:11Bobby
I can't be friends with someone who continually slags me of and the team I lead .
You have made your feelings clear you prefer fake friends to true friends .
Your pushing us all away
I hope those you wish to please stand by you like we have .

I am done

Goodbye

who are my fake friends ? is it fiasco your on about , i dont play in any world with them .
The team you lead ruth, thats a bit of a joke , the best thing you could do for them is to stand down , as there is a few that dont actually trust your leadership in bloods , a message i got from a blood member i wont say who ( ive been friends with ruth for around 8-9 years now and she has been there for me in the good times and the bad, but her decisions over the last while makes a few of us question her role as founder ) i think that says a lot ruth , now as for me i couldnt care less , you always say bloods play with honor, loyalty and respect , where was that when you threw the wonder away in 122 , it was not showen to your players , just because everytime fiasco slagged off a few of your players , they came running to you like little bitches , ruth them bad boys in fiasco said this and they said that , here do me a favour and cry me a river cause thats all yer good for

Last edited:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
ive heard anns king ghosted along with another blood member
Yes two ghosted last night , although I have played with Anes before in the past and I am honestly sad to see him go. I don’t know the reasons for it as it was sudden and I have heard no official cause of this ghosting. But he ghosted on two worlds I know of for sure, this one and EN129. Only thing I can gather from that one is RL issues ? Not sure

don’t know anything about the second person who ghosted other than we had several revolts on him and he stopped responding few hours into our attacks, than About 4 hours away from RRs starting he ghosted

DeletedUser56927

Well to be perfectly honest with you the Alliance started out as a alliance here for gold, Lonestar in O45 and me in O54 cause we got our name changed by mods. Went on to gain other people or small groups we knew that dropped and for the first while we all still kind of weren't sure if going to play this world, till we all liked the look of the roster and decided to play. We were all spread out at one point as well and worked hard to get ourselves into this position was like it just happened.