Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
@Sillysod salty because your team mates just arent any good.

6tFKq3E.png

DeletedUser51159

Look at all the likes....self inflated egos..one and all of you.
Get a skipping rope....grab a piece of chalk....join hands.

Biggest bunch of pussies I've every seen on here. If you want recognition for something intelligent, and find comfort in "likes", go to facebook.

You lot must be starved for attention.

mats25

Phrourach
Yes two ghosted last night , although I have played with Anes before in the past and I am honestly sad to see him go. I don’t know the reasons for it as it was sudden and I have heard no official cause of this ghosting. But he ghosted on two worlds I know of for sure, this one and EN129. Only thing I can gather from that one is RL issues ? Not sure

don’t know anything about the second person who ghosted other than we had several revolts on him and he stopped responding few hours into our attacks, than About 4 hours away from RRs starting he ghosted
Relax guyes...it seem bad but, hopefully there will be all order again..Anes ofcorse was big loss.Wunky???who is he...Alba not ghosted or leaved,but will be bigger loss than the other 2.
i really hope the Bllods not screw up, chause this is not good for the whole world...i think the morale via this trops. in bad cenario there will be extrafans and the world is done and morale is gone,
only 1 ocean have some activity.
my opinion.