Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
" The plural of “money” is spelt in two different ways – “monies” and “moneys”. Both are correct, but, according to my research, “monies” is the more modern spelling. ... “Monies” is an uncountable plural noun. “Monies” means sums of money ".
In short, shut up clown !

Always enjoy your posts Floki, great honest soul.
Stay safe during those troubling times :)

DeletedUser54755

Always enjoy your posts Floki, great honest soul.
Stay safe during those troubling times :)

Look at all the likes....self inflated egos..one and all of you.
Get a skipping rope....grab a piece of chalk....join hands.

Biggest bunch of pussies I've every seen on here. If you want recognition for something intelligent, and find comfort in "likes", go to facebook.

You lot must be starved for attention.
1617279004227.png

Albozzz

Chiliarch
you posted that already albozz, at least make new content..

you guys are all the same and always post the same type of stuff. you're not worthy of new content

i thought you would be quiet on days your team mates ghost/quit but guess i was wrong :(
lol dont worry, no one quit / ghost because of the war. Sometimes people have an intense RL and cant dedicate more time after awhile to the game (you should consider having a life too, a life besides your little discord community that is)
and even if anyone ever quits because of the war with OF, trust me ,you out of everyone, wont be a reason for someone quitting lol

the stuff you talk here and the inability to back up even 5% of it in game, makes you look even more embarrassing … i cant believe how you have no self respect or shame lol

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Just because i work from home doesnt mean i dont have a life outside the game.

I never said its because of the war or me, my point is that you are losing big players and often, soon all bloods will have left is you.. kinda sad :(

p.s. did you ever think they might be lying about RL getting busy? i mean seeing a unwinnable war, bleeding cities and not being able to take any in ally wide OPs hurts morale of a lot of players, some might have even quit because of bloods inability to do anything while masking it as RL, seen it quite a few times :)

Clouder

Taxiarch
lol dont worry, no one quit / ghost because of the war. Sometimes people have an intense RL and cant dedicate more time after awhile to the game

Yea, yea keep telling yourself that to feel better. Quite a coincidence for him to ghost 5 minutes after he gets revolted and loses his wall while his other cities were under fire too. When ppl quit cos of RL they say it and handover cities first and not screw their teammates. The guy rage quit cos of the war as simple as that.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
strange where is my post...respond to Angrodude ... ok.one more time
Biggest bunch of pussies I've every seen on here. If you want recognition for something intelligent, and find comfort ...DUDE seed.

i tihnk, you and the family there cant say that kind of things...as some know mabe i play under ouuyee here...and i am a bit dissapointed how the gang live,drink and breath.
you guyes do not honor things what others have made,or talked, wishing after talk happy easter and going take city.i think this is worth the word as PUSSIES.
this is strategy game ,mabe this is you guyes strategy to screw others.there is allways straight answer...yes you cood or no you have time left...no need talks if later translate all other way...
very weak action here...gameing and acivity is not bad
Are you just upset we sent a CS at you literally a minute before your VM kicked in? I saw it as more of a good bye present myself :)

mats25

Phrourach
no mole i am not upset for that...i am dissapointed chause i understanded that i can peacefully can contesntrate to RL. i even not hided ls anywahere...and i dont think you guyes doing much presents around here...;)
as hammer me told all is unders somekind law there ...then i dont think you guyes so soft not to respond yes have a nice eastern...shuld tell yes or now.
much more what i do not respect that you gang there not respected that i did the same thing to you member and you just split to this honor and understanded act.

PS.i did not wanted to activate vm.under perssure ,do not give wrong picture of me or give possible header to the chat....i waited when all ended and all was quiet.

no need to read me wrong .i am not upset. i just thinked a bit more of you there...
happy playing with eggs...

giphy.gif

DeletedUser54755

strange where is my post...respond to Angrodude ... ok.one more time
Biggest bunch of pussies I've every seen on here. If you want recognition for something intelligent, and find comfort ...DUDE seed.

i tihnk, you and the family there cant say that kind of things...as some know mabe i play under ouuyee here...and i am a bit dissapointed how the gang live,drink and breath.
you guyes do not honor things what others have made,or talked, wishing after talk happy easter and going take city.i think this is worth the word as PUSSIES.
this is strategy game ,mabe this is you guyes strategy to screw others.there is allways straight answer...yes you cood or no you have time left...no need talks if later translate all other way...
very weak action here...gameing and acivity is not bad
Right... Your comment makes no sense, if you're upset that i attacked you i hate to say that that is kind off the point off the game.

chrome_XPshWl2DfX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mats25

Phrourach
Right... Your comment makes no sense, if you're upset that i attacked you i hate to say that that is kind off the point off the game.

As everyone knows there are situations where situations in real life comes up (i, e dead relatives illness etc) and i would say that not attacking a player during these times is the right thing to do. To my understanding that was not the case with you.

Dont bring my name in here if you're just going to cry and whine about nonsense
how the hell you tell me i cry...i dont. i tell, you guyes cant say yes or now... this alliance scrolling and translate words and wills like robbers in police or atourneys in court...
next time you there just need to tell yes or no...or like you talk there,screw you pussy ,or fu.k ...never mind..just srait and clear.

i think useless to try to get my point here...i answered to you post where you name others as pussies, not cryed here...no need to put words to my moth.

stray cool.

DeletedUser54755

how the hell you tell me i cry...i dont. i tell, you guyes cant say yes or now... this alliance scrolling and translate words and wills like robbers in police or atourneys in court...
next time you there just need to tell yes or no...or like you talk there,screw you pussy ,or fu.k ...never mind..just srait and clear.

i think useless to try to get my point here...i answered to you post where you name others as pussies, not cryed here...no need to put words to my moth.

stray cool.
chrome_q0uU2qLgcK.png