Hyele Herald

DeletedUser6812

I'm sat at home bored, no-ones attacking me..... my flyers are collecting dust, so I thought id just knock this together.

Disclaimer - I know nothing of anything from the top alliances, all this info is from me looking at the maps/stats and making inferance. Feel free to correct me.

Top 10.png

As per usual we seem to have brother/sister alliances for most of the top 10. Ive grouped them together by color. PuJ also has Warteliste as another feeder.
It looks like both PuJ and Vox are stopping as 2, Bwnw is keeping to one and Full tilt seem to intend to get everyone under one mega banner with 5 braches right now.

The oceans have split almost perfectly down the lines with the below % ownership

44 - Vox 46%
45 - Tilt 66%
54 - Bwnw 33%
55 - PuJ 65%

world map.png

So heavy factor is the number of branches but all the main 4 alliance groups are forming core areas, which leads me to some nice specualation.....

What do alliances think of their opponents and what do they do about them???

54/55
- Bwnw / PuJ : Old adage, Quality over quantity seems to be Bwnw motto. However looking at their stats there a couple of stand out players carrying the others, maybe its a short term thing while they build up? The core islands of Bwnw are looking good and the o54/55 border quite solid so I'd be surprised if they would push south into conflict with PuJ when their is easy islands to snap up and plenty of space to breathe north and east.
However does PuJ see Bwnw as thier main competition??? is a move north to fight them now before they secure their core a good move? or has a deal been struck to NAP while they gobble up the mra's / easy alliances?

44/54 - Vox / Bwnw : Both alliances moving to the border securing islands but no expansion beyond that, Good move on both parts! Will this lead to conflict if they keep on pushing? Both alliances can see the others as potential food. Vox has 2 decent sized alliances in thier ocean rimward side of them which are probably Vox's next targets rather than a long term conflict.

44/45/55 - Well heres the make or break ocean for me. Tilt have gone full MRA. This could lead to a very solid core of good players down the line! However they are going to bleed cities left right and centre once this event is over. Just the pure amount of flier tokens available to 4/5 alliances will wipe the floor of any siege assuming thier players stay active! Long term I can see them bleeding cities and players and getting pushed back, most probably by PuJ. So does Tilt try and make thier numbers count now and push north or east? or will they hunker down? Next few weeks will tell.

My personal opinions is all 4 alliance groups will secure their oceans and push out, with the exception on PuJ who I think will start BP hunting in Tilt territory.

The event is going to see some serious BP whoring from the gold spenders, flyer tokens for weeks! With all the buffs available to pop sieges now even big walls are not much help. I forcast a week of small takes between the main alliances while they burn tokens as no-one wants to waste ingrediants on Swords ;)

Now if someone can come and knock on my door so I can use some tokens as I'm seriously out of farm space.......

DeletedUser6812

So anyone want to elaborate on whats happpening with tilt? Drunken you were the main recruiter over there and it seems like 1 or more of your branches has gone over to PuJ. So giving PuJ 4 branches and tilt only 2, or will rest of tilt move over also?

Looking at the takes PuJ just seems to spend most of its time eating inactives.
Bwnw slowly expanding with solid polis, pushing Tilt out of thier ocean
Vox sparring with Innocent Tyranny and Slackers but mainly eating internals
Tilt ermmm died?

Few other alliances starting to grow outside of the core 4 alliances :-
Veni Vidi Vici - Rimward of Bwnw but scattered, losing a lot of cities
Innocent Tyranny - big recruitment drive going on in 044
Hells Angels - couple of good players, but wow sooooo spread out. Gonna lose polis or get absorbed into a bigger alliance. (unless they can reform with some from tilt and hold thier spot on the 45/55 border)
Demons - Looking in a sweet spot rimward of Bwnw
Slackers - No recruitment but seems to be expanding and holding its own core between vox and Bwnw

Dr. Vawandinhax

Hipparchus
So anyone want to elaborate on whats happpening with tilt? Drunken you were the main recruiter over there and it seems like 1 or more of your branches has gone over to PuJ. So giving PuJ 4 branches and tilt only 2, or will rest of tilt move over also?

We are looking forward to working together and dominating oceans 45 and 55.

Currently in negotiations with BWNW so we can form the Bermuda Triangle

DeletedUser6812

As a neutral that would make this world very dissapointing. It would be very stagnant and have a very high simming rate, but if thats the way you want to go then do it. Theres less than 900 Active players in this world already.

You do all realise only one team of 40 will be crowned winners tho?

G-Fight

Chiliarch
As a neutral that would make this world very dissapointing. It would be very stagnant and have a very high simming rate, but if thats the way you want to go then do it. Theres less than 900 Active players in this world already.

You do all realise only one team of 40 will be crowned winners tho?
Look at the date, my friend. ;)

DeletedUser55681

The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a loosely defined region in the western part of the North Atlantic Ocean where a number of aircraft and ships are said to have disappeared under mysterious circumstances.

DeletedUser55681

Thought I would help out you that are still in school. ... and those that do not understand satire in wanting to be in an area where ships and planes disappear.... but like I said, still in school

DeletedUser57382

@wycked sister @Ryann16 i know both of you from the game and obviously there is some dislike between the two of you but i was thinking why dont the 3 of us start the next world together and show everyone here how its done :cool: i've been out of the game for a while maybe its time i stepped in again im confident with the 3 of us we would create a awesome team!

what do you both think ?

P.S is Syndicate still here and is it the one with Chilliminati or some other one

Thank you!

DeletedUser6812

So Im guessing the attempted triumvirate between PuJ/SuF/SuB + Full Tilt 1/2/3 and Bwnw failed to happed then?

Only assuming this as Vox has broken, Tilt has offered the leadership and some of the bigger players a position so they abandoned thier for players and moved over.

Innocent Tyranny seems to have picked up several Vox members to take control of o44.

DeletedUser55681

it seems like your only goal in posting on the forum is to be rude towards people smh
Actually no. I am just countering the continual bashing by people. I am told first that people are trash talking about me...now you dump on me and I dont even know you,

Finegold

Hipparchus
Would be nice with an updated Hyele Herald! ;)

Edit: And eventually updated info on whether thread owner still needs farm space, I can personally provide such services :cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser6812

Dont you go spiking my farms ;) I might cry a little if that happened.

Tbh who needs farm space now when you can just send 500 spartio. Going to use and abuse Ares before they nerf him.