Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
uhm that quote was a reply to your teammate who was implying that you're trash, which was before they recruited you. So i wasn't really making anything up. :D

no he was implying that I called myself good when I never said I was. If I was bad, TF wouldn’t have recruited me and I would have joined JD with the rest.
Do you want to keep crying? Because all I’m hearing is a salty kid whining about losing

LarryDog

Hoplite
no he was implying that I called myself good when I never said I was. If I was bad, TF wouldn’t have recruited me and I would have joined JD with the rest.
Do you want to keep crying? Because all I’m hearing is a salty kid whining about losing

Stannis-Storm on 2021-01-16 at 22:14
tell your guys to apply to TF

This you? "We only recruit good guys" my *** lmao. Ghosts and Ghouls were full of simmers and people who eventually ghosted. Don't talk BS when even now that your team is hitting us all over the place you appear as inactive. You talk too much for your own good. Now if it was Stannis or someone actually doing something other than simming it would hold some value. Sucks that someone playing his first world has proved himself more useful than you.

I won't even speak about the "I was smart enough to join TF". You betrayed your allies and teammates and that's a fact. Kudos to TF but you have been next to useless ever since you got them in our "core". Might as well zip it now.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
Stannis-Storm on 2021-01-16 at 22:14
tell your guys to apply to TF

This you? "We only recruit good guys" my *** lmao. Ghosts and Ghouls were full of simmers and people who eventually ghosted. Don't talk BS when even now that your team is hitting us all over the place you appear as inactive. You talk too much for your own good. Now if it was Stannis or someone actually doing something other than simming it would hold some value. Sucks that someone playing his first world has proved himself more useful than you.

I won't even speak about the "I was smart enough to join TF". You betrayed your allies and teammates and that's a fact. Kudos to TF but you have been next to useless ever since you got them in our "core". Might as well zip it now.
Its obvious you don’t see what I’m doing because I can’t hit your cities anymore. But I help my team plenty and I don’t need to prove that to you. Also sometimes real life takes priority over the game for a week. I thought you had got over the salty phase of losing your cities but I guess not.

also note the way he said apply.

LarryDog

Hoplite
Also sometimes real life takes priority over the game for a week.

How ironic. @armashuski101 hit VM due to your pressure though.

Yip yap all you want but stats don't lie. I'm a bad player and I'm not scared to admit it. You being worse than me makes you what exactly? Certainly not helpful. You brag about killing 5k DLU in my city but it cost you double that in OLU. 4 of you were trying to get that city for weeks. If Alexander and Pat didn't bother to send attacks you would have never managed to land a CS there. The only one who did something was poor Algarvian yet you soak up all the credit.

I thought you had got over the salty phase of losing your cities but I guess not.

Got 3 slots from that city. Certainly not salty. I'm grateful to say the least.

Its obvious you don’t see what I’m doing because I can’t hit your cities anymore.

I'm doing nothing and our stats look like this. I really don't see you doing anything other than get carried. Great job you managed to sim your way to 20 cities.
close.PNG

also note the way he said apply.

Captain Pudding on 2021-01-23 at 22:26
If you want to join, you should probably make preparations. JD getting their *** kicked by TF rn

This also you? Looks like I would have been accepted if I wanted to join. Also notice how applications have always been closed for TF lmao. If they weren't taking anyone at that point and were being selective. You wouldn't have been accepted with those stats. Sorry for hurting your feelings. Your ego is way too big. I'm done with you now.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
How ironic. @armashuski101 hit VM due to your pressure though.

Yip yap all you want but stats don't lie. I'm a bad player and I'm not scared to admit it. You being worse than me makes you what exactly? Certainly not helpful. You brag about killing 5k DLU in my city but it cost you double that in OLU. 4 of you were trying to get that city for weeks. If Alexander and Pat didn't bother to send attacks you would have never managed to land a CS there. The only one who did something was poor Algarvian yet you soak up all the credit.

Got 3 slots from that city. Certainly not salty. I'm grateful to say the least.

I'm doing nothing and our stats look like this. I really don't see you doing anything other than get carried. Great job you managed to sim your way to 20 cities.
View attachment 15281

Captain Pudding on 2021-01-23 at 22:26
If you want to join, you should probably make preparations. JD getting their *** kicked by TF rn

This also you? Looks like I would have been accepted if I wanted to join. Also notice how applications have always been closed for TF lmao. If they weren't taking anyone at that point and were being selective. You wouldn't have been accepted with those stats. Sorry for hurting your feelings. Your ego is way too big. I'm done with you now.

I asked you because you were one of the only decent active players in Ghosts. I made the right decision to join TF and I’ve proven my worth, I’m usually around to help, although real life has taken priority recently. So take the L, finally accept that losing cities is part of the game instead of crying about it, and realise that you guys aren’t good enough.

also I never claimed credit for taking your city. You turtled up there as you should, and we worked as a team to break it and got it.

LarryDog

Hoplite
He’s only got that amount of cities and BP because of the beating he took from TF
"I have a big mouth" were your words last time we spoke. Sucks that that's all you seem to be. A big mouth.

yo these haters just mad cause they gettin assblasted by TF. @jameslongst knows I'm right
No one hating on anyone lmao. This dude been running his mouth while doing nothing for so long. Can't really keep reading all this talk from someone who simmed his way to a win.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
"I have a big mouth" were your words last time we spoke. Sucks that that's all you seem to be. A big mouth.

No one hating on anyone lmao. This dude been running his mouth while doing nothing for so long. Can't really keep reading all this talk from someone who simmed his way to a win.

I’ve done more for my alliance than you’ve done for JD and that’s fact. All of your DBP from your teammates defending you, and all your ABP coming from what? Obviously your attacking has resulted in nothing other than BP. My BP comes from helping my teammates take cities. Yours comes from crashing your OLU and your team taking no cities so pretty much useless. Plus you forget that I went down to 4 cities at one point and worked my way back up so it’s obvious my growth would be stunted then. I was very willing to take a dip in stats to join a good team. You obviously know very little

Last edited:

LarryDog

Hoplite
I’ve done more for my alliance than you’ve done for JD and that’s fact. All of your DBP from your teammates defending you, and all your ABP coming from what? Obviously your attacking has resulted in nothing other than BP. My BP comes from helping my teammates take cities. Yours comes from crashing your OLU and your team taking no cities so pretty much useless

That's cap and you know it. Whatever I'm done with you. Enjoy your free win.

pgalland25

Strategos
You betrayed your allies and teammates and that's a fact.

Says the dude who whenever he gets attacked messages the attacker asking them to attack "someone else". Someone else being a different teammate of yours. Real chicken **** move if you ask me.

Pretty sure whining and requesting that we attack one of your teammates instead of you is also a betrayal, but I'll leave that for the individual to decide.

LarryDog

Hoplite
Says the dude who whenever he gets attacked messages the attacker asking them to attack "someone else". Someone else being a different teammate of yours. Real chicken **** move if you ask me.

Pretty sure whining and requesting that we attack one of your teammates instead of you is also a betrayal, but I'll leave that for the individual to decide.

Yes I betray my teammates when I'm sending you to attack someone with 15k DLU behind his wall that one time. You really are in love with me and don't want to admit it. Love you too darling <3

Ton Leka

Hipparchus
yo these haters just mad cause they gettin assblasted by TF. @jameslongst knows I'm right
man even in en/115 when fiasco attacked the anarchaos and destroyed us by night with that big op we didnt ghost or at least the key players and leaders didnt but in JD most of them ghosted or are on VM and that whats killing our morale and game a bit. . . . wish there where some of the old fiaso or anarchaos players in this world. . . .
but not all is lost yet positions can change quick and domination can be a bit tricky to win