Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
Well how about this,you and the Fiasco Team agree to only use gold for the advisors so its a even fight and me and the Team i make will fight against you on a new fast Revolt world ?:cool:

lol. cause I assume your team would be better without the gold? the monsters if the server. just do what the banda did and gold lock us, it works.

DeletedUser57382

lol. cause I assume your team would be better without the gold? the monsters if the server. just do what the banda did and gold lock us, it works.

There are some players that i played with that know the game and are very skilled i learned a lot from them, there are probably a lot of players in Grepo like that. I did play on one world against some Chezch Golders and its impossible to beat someone when they mass gold but if you guys plan on joining a new revolt world(if your not tired from this one) i guess i will see you there just dont mass gold so much i guess from experience it ruins the whole world for all us :confused: just saying

Btw im glad your all okay bro.Hi to Annete, insanity,Spartan and the rest of the Crew its been years :)

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
There are some players that i played with that know the game and are very skilled i learned a lot from them, there are probably a lot of players in Grepo like that. I did play on one world against some Chezch Golders and its impossible to beat someone when they mass gold but if you guys plan on joining a new revolt world(if your not tired from this one) i guess i will see you there just dont mass gold so much i guess from experience it ruins the whole world for all us :confused: just saying

Btw im glad your all okay bro.Hi to Annete, insanity,Spartan and the rest of the Crew its been years :)
I will only say that you cannot buy troops 5 minutes before the arrival of the attack, and then think for yourself)

Static Void

Taxiarch
The gang could guard miracles and then the fiasco would not have taught the crown. no one bothers it, consider that the flags gave you 6 wonders. we remember that only one miracle was built in the fiasco.

No one bothers it? Is this an excuse for losing the war?

if banda are the true winner, why did they not achieve the 7 wonders?

It seems for me, the Banda lose the war with fiasco and turn to ghosts.

iiiobarilll

Hipparchus
No one bothers it? Is this an excuse for losing the war?

if banda are the true winner, why did they not achieve the 7 wonders?

It seems for me, the Banda lose the war with fiasco and turn to ghosts.
I got a lot of time. I redid a bunch of things. Why should I guard miracles? For the sake of you shielding me a winner? Read the rules and look into the hall of fame. All bye.

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
Our players received a hall and a useful bonus if they suddenly want to play on this server) What is a crown? Now Fiasco is crowning all its newcomers with 15 cities, so what? Grepolis means that it is better to be a player without a crown than a noob with a crown)))

guardians, the Banda could block the crown, I think no one will argue that at least one wonder out of 15 people we would have saved) But I think not one) Only this is boring and not so important for us on this server)http://prntscr.com/118onco Here they are the winners of the world)))

Last edited:

Static Void

Taxiarch
Our players received a hall and a useful bonus if they suddenly want to play on this server) What is a crown? Now Fiasco is crowning all its newcomers with 15 cities, so what? Grepolis means that it is better to be a player without a crown than a noob with a crown)))

guardians, the Banda could block the crown, I think no one will argue that at least one wonder out of 15 people we would have saved) But I think not one) Only this is boring and not so important for us on this server)http://prntscr.com/118onco Here they are the winners of the world)))

the fiasco team earn the crown for beating the banda in war?

they give their team mates crowns as well, of course... its fair.

you talk about the hall of fame?

Look what I find.. :)

master.png

DeletedUser55436

[QUOTE = "Static Void, сообщение: 1081440, участник: 57956"]
команда фиаско заработала корону за то, что победила банду на войне?

они также награждают своих товарищей по команде коронами, конечно ... это честно.

вы говорите о зале славы?

Посмотри, что я нашел ... :)

View attachment 15301
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Доволен ли Фиаско своей игрой???? Крутые бананы!))

EtiamRu

Chiliarch
I don't know why to discuss this all again, the world ended a long time ago, just as the Banda left) The Banda got a hall, the crown Fiasco .. Only the Banda did it in one union, and Fiasco was 3 , even 4, according to crowns for the Seal Elite

xFate

Strategos
Coming from someone who was in Fiasco, Banda won the world. Some of them got banned during wonders but we won't discuss that. The world was stalemated since Christmas peacetime. They were one of the hardest alliances I've fought and I would love to see if they come back on another En world.

Static Void

Taxiarch
I am not in a fiasco, merely an observer..

7 wonders are presented, you lose cities and run away to ghosts.. you seem scared of this fiasco and now they have the crown.

what bans is it you speak of @xFate

DeletedUser54755

I am not in a fiasco, merely an observer..

7 wonders are presented, you lose cities and run away to ghosts.. you seem scared of this fiasco and now they have the crown.

what bans is it you speak of @xFate

10-13 players off theirs had ban throughout the world. Who cares tho world is over, banda got what They came for fiasco got what They came for. Tbh think this is kind off a dead horse, everyone got what They wanted except for flags who didnt Get **** lmao

GG’s now lets move on

Static Void

Taxiarch
10-13 players off theirs had ban throughout the world. Who cares tho world is over, banda got what They came for fiasco got what They came for. Tbh think this is kind off a dead horse, everyone got what They wanted except for flags who didnt Get **** lmao

GG’s now lets move on
10 to 13 bans?

such a large number would make me suspect organised cheating (use of similar or same illegal material)

if i am informed correctly the banda is a russian team, such players are known for the use of illegal material

but i understand your take of this world.. I have more respect for those that get the 7 wonders

the first 4 is a build battle and easily manipulated with illegal material.. gaining 7 is where the resilience shines through

who are said "flags".. i see fun with flags and their war score is not appetising :)