Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
U simming on backline cuz ur still tryna come out of secondary school baby boy? :D

meh, you guys took one city off me i was told was low priority so to let it go. How many failed cs attempts ur team has on me? All ur gold u bought got u to ur spot, i used gold i got from the market so i'd say #19 isnt half bad.

Yes, I'll keep shitting on Cap cuz he's nothing but a verbalist, just talks about what his team does in whilst he sims on the backlines. Also, don't forget that earlier this server, your teammate was shitting on Cap and his stats whilst he didn't have "impressive stats" either(At least what you would say after what you said about my stats) so you basically calling your teammate sad and pathetic too big boy.

And lastly, I doubt you'd drop next to me or my teammates considering from what I heard, you guys like to wait and drop far away ;)

i never thought TF would be called out for gold abuse.
How the turn tables

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
You know someone's lost an argument when they resort to calling someone a child. Why those people would want to admit that they lost an argument to a child is beyond me.

Ranga1

Strategos
You know someone's lost an argument when they resort to calling someone a child. Why those people would want to admit that they lost an argument to a child is beyond me.
Oh oh queen of the commentators is back. Look out

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
For years you guys been picking fights and quiting cos of end game, now when there is a fight to be had your avoiding the fight to do end game bahahahaha good job champ

preach.

shut up simmer and go get carried by fiasco

Keep the salty paragraphs coming. I’m enjoying them. I’ve done plenty , and I don’t need a member of a losing alliance to tell me how I’m doing. You brag about how many CS you sunk whilst ignoring the fact your alliance has lost 350 cities. Seems quite selfish if you ask me. So please, keep spewing salty nonsense, you’re making a fool of yourself and it’s amusing

Hmm, seems like you're pretty ignorant. Pg was talking about my stats specifically, so i responded. Seems like you're the one making a fool of yourself lmao

Someone is called a child when they act like a child. I was in secondary school 5 years ago, "salty" and "keep crying" is 15 year old talk

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
That fight wouldn't be coming from you that's for sure!

I do hope your parents have you in a good school, you'll need as much help as you can get when you're an adult

If you aren’t going to play on this server, then don’t talk. Go talk in a forum where you can back up your words

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
I'm really surprised you have so much time to post here, surely another internal is up for grabs again? Or did jimmy take em all again?
Your JD buddies such as Syph have taken the same amount of enemy cities as I have. And you don’t see me pointing it out