Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Your JD buddies such as Syph have taken the same amount of enemy cities as I have. And you don’t see me pointing it out
You really trying to deny facts? Now that’s next level stupidity and saltiness right there. Maybe if you played the world you would know JD had 3 alliances

I've taken 13 enemy cities(unimpressive), you've taken 3. In the JD TF war you've taken 2 off us and I've taken two off your team. (Don't forget you were throwing those two takes in my face a couple months ago).

For me, unfortunately I couldn't play as offensive as I wanted to because slots on slots had to go into taking internals so TF don't get them. You however, didn't have the same problems so idk what ur excuse is.

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
I've taken 13 enemy cities(unimpressive), you've taken 3. In the JD TF war you've taken 2 off us and I've taken two off your team. (Don't forget you were throwing those two takes in my face a couple months ago).

For me, unfortunately I couldn't play as offensive as I wanted to because slots on slots had to go into taking internals so TF don't get them. You however, didn't have the same problems so idk what ur excuse is.

Blame your admirer Ranga for making me bring it up again.

Ranga1

Strategos

DeletedUser53868

TF loses a world: omg you're trash just quit this game

TF wins a world (or at least, gets very close to winning it): you recruited everyone and no one good joined the world

xd

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
TF loses a world: omg you're trash just quit this game

TF wins a world (or at least, gets very close to winning it): you recruited everyone and no one good joined the world

xd

not really, it just makes you go back on your word of never playing endgame because its boring simply because this is TF's first chance to actually get the endgame in last 4 years, if you get it congrats, but next time your team starts losing dont dare say endgame is not fun or that people are hugging/golding and quit the world :)

pgalland25

Strategos
not really, it just makes you go back on your word of never playing endgame because its boring simply because this is TF's first chance to actually get the endgame in last 4 years, if you get it congrats, but next time your team starts losing dont dare say endgame is not fun or that people are hugging/golding and quit the world :)

I am 100% not doing endgame again, most boring **** I have ever done in my life. Is it really so bad doing something once though?

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
I am 100% not doing endgame again, most boring **** I have ever done in my life. Is it really so bad doing something once though?

end game for dom can be boring when your enemies are cowards, as you know from your current world. Usually it should be two top dogs duking it out for the W