Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

1saaa

Strategos
Hello hello hello. The top 12 whore is back to do what he does best, talk weirdly in first person as he tries to be funny. Anyone? Anyone? Be like that then... Anyway, I am a member of fiasco, so I'm obviously gonna have a slight bias towards supreme leader nuts, lord of landlocks, most honourable man of 54 and god emperor of grepo. And before anyone asks, no I do not have a gun pointed at my head. Also on that note, I might say something you disagree with, I might say something that is completely and utterly absurd. And the fact that I have a stick up my backside doesn't mean you can't pull it out like a gentleman, alright? (wtf was that phrasing? I'm losing it...) So without further ado, here is my top 12.

1. Fiasco United. Filled with scumbags, karma will catch up to these morons in the end. 100% without a shadow of a doubt carried by their gold and unhonourable actions. Hang on a minute, did you think I was gonna take my team seriously? Nice one buddy. Anyway, I'll stop being a joke and move onto some actual analysis.

2. Euphoria. Mostly focused in 45, this team border fiasco along the central ocean border of the game. They are very spread out and quite messy. I also don't really recognise many names from their roster, which gives me huge MRA vibes. I'd say the next week for them will be decisive in forming a core and holding it. But, I will also say that it's gonna be an uphill battle for sure so my hopes aren't very high for them. Because of that, I'm giving them a sink.

3/6. Conundrum/Enigma. This group is much better formed than the previous one, having a decent setup in 55. This is mostly because they're an MRA, but at least they've MRA'd well XD Time will tell how well this alliance will do. They obviously have to contend with fiasco but there is a point I'll raise against them later on in this top 12. For now though, I'll give them a float.

4. THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS A VERY TYPICAL NAME FOR AN MRA ALLIANCE. LIKE CONNUNDRUM THEY HAVE CORED RELATIVELY WELL, BUT ARE A BIT MORE SPREAD OUT. THEY'LL PROBABLY GET OFF EASY IN THE COMING WEEK OR TWO, MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE A BIT OF BREATHING ROOM FROM FIASCO. THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE SAFE THOUGH, I IMAGINE THEY'LL END UP ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK PRETTY QUICKLY AND I DON'T SEE MUCH REASON WHY THEY'LL BE ABLE TO STOP FIASCO. SINK, BUT NOT STRAIGHT AWAY.

5. War Builders. This alliance is centred right in the middle of Enigmas core and will likely become their food. I do recognise a couple names but I highly doubt that'll stop the inevitable. Sink.

7. Ronin. This is my main reason why I feel unsure with giving Enigma a swim straight away. This team is actually sorta cored, which is unusual. That makes me think they might be a sorta pre-made. Decently cored sorta pre-mades always do slightly better in these drop situations because the group won't fall apart at the first sign of trouble. If my assumptions are correct they could hold together under the brunt of enigma and then pick up the remnants if enigma folds. Because of that I'm gonna give them a maybe swim, maybe sink.

8. Going nowhere. This is another small group that is solidly cored. Considering the fact that Euphoria is likely to collapse soon, the fact that I actually recognise most of the names (not sure about that mole guy though) and the fact that they aren't neighbours to fiasco. It's clear from all of this that they'll be around for a while. Swim.

9. Dominators. Even though the name is a bit... well it's just dumb. I do think this team is gonna be another one sticking around for a while. Most of their force is in 44 and very far away from the action. These are good signs and will preserve their longevity. I'm not sure about the kinda fire power they'll bring though, so for now they get a float.

10. Yamata No Orochi. You trashed talk fiasco, whilst being next to fiasco. You've either got to have the biggest pair in the world or have the smallest brain. Either way, I don't see this group lasting very long. They're not cored at all and I feel that their MRA nature will play against them. Sink.

11/13. Rising Phoenix/Rising Phoenix 2. This group is the second contender to 44, but I think the fact that they are probably an untested MRA will probably play against them. They won't die straight away, but I don't see them living all that much either. Sink.

12. The Twisted Ones. Another relatively small group spread out to thinly to close to fiasco to survive. Not much more to say really. Sink.

And I'm done. This was a quick and lazy job from me, not gonna lie but I hope it was a fun read nonetheless. Good luck and have fun.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
8. Going nowhere. This is another small group that is solidly cored. Considering the fact that Euphoria is likely to collapse soon, the fact that I actually recognise most of the names (not sure about that mole guy though) and the fact that they aren't neighbours to fiasco. It's clear from all of this that they'll be around for a while. Swim.

I heard he's a noob anyways - no need to concern yourself with that guy

Mole man 420

Phrourach
what happened, ordinary gold traders like myself dont know the ins and outs
I mean - i unno it's still slightly confusing to me on all the details - but long story short Lost screwed a lot up.

Convinced Euphoria to disband, created a second alliance to bring some of them in, than invited half of the "going nowhere" alliance - than caused a huge cluster **** - told one group not to trust the other - same vice versa - than ghosted when it all blew up in his face... I could be wrong on some of that - but long story short - Lost ghosted and created a rift between the Going Nowhere group.

Kind of made things a lot weaker - and caused a lot of confusion so to speak... o_O

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
I mean - i unno it's still slightly confusing to me on all the details - but long story short Lost screwed a lot up.

Convinced Euphoria to disband, created a second alliance to bring some of them in, than invited half of the "going nowhere" alliance - than caused a huge cluster **** - told one group not to trust the other - same vice versa - than ghosted when it all blew up in his face... I could be wrong on some of that - but long story short - Lost ghosted and created a rift between the Going Nowhere group.

Kind of made things a lot weaker - and caused a lot of confusion so to speak... o_O
You pretty much summed it up. F'd up part of the whole deal was Lost put all the blame on me and I didn't have anything to do with it. Lot more to the story but I'll keep that chapter out of the soap opera. I'm pretty sure Lost will try to pop up in the game down the road in a new world but probably under a different IGN so everyone be weary of anyone new with lots of gold.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
You pretty much summed it up. F'd up part of the whole deal was Lost put all the blame on me and I didn't have anything to do with it. Lot more to the story but I'll keep that chapter out of the soap opera. I'm pretty sure Lost will try to pop up in the game down the road in a new world but probably under a different IGN so everyone be weary of anyone new with lots of gold.

that's not how it was explained to me. I've seen lost on many servers, a good dude who is true to his word. there sounds to be more finger pointing to Lost vs taking ownership

Mole man 420

Phrourach
True to his word - as in he went on his own accord and made promises to an alliance not his own in the name of his alliance ( even though nobody on his teams leadership / council agreed to doing ), telling them a complete lie, and when both ends realized this - he ghosted. Yes, true to his word.

Not sure where ownership comes into play with that one though, and maybe I'm out of the loop - but seems pretty clear cut and dried to me. He went out on his own, made decisions for different groups on his own that nobody knew about - than left when it went awry.

Lost1547

Hipparchus

Lmao. Its ez to put the blame on someone who is not there to defend himself,
Go ahead and say whatever you want cause people who know me. Wont believe sh**.

As far as Nowhere players leaving, i got friends who will follow me if i leave the alliance. So dont blame them for leaving. They were never there for you guys to begin with. They came with me, and left with me.
I was handing cities before leaving but the reason i quit was the drama, when people like Godlike and tks lead. No wonder the alliance had drama

Ah well. You guys can blame me, i dont mind. Hope you guys enjoy the game and this one doesnt comeback to bite you in the a**