Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Lmao. Its ez to put the blame on someone who is not there to defend himself,
Go ahead and say whatever you want cause people who know me. Wont believe sh**.

As far as Nowhere players leaving, i got friends who will follow me if i leave the alliance. So dont blame them for leaving. They were never there for you guys to begin with. They came with me, and left with me.
I was handing cities before leaving but the reason i quit was the drama, when people like Godlike and tks lead. No wonder the alliance had drama

Ah well. You guys can blame me, i dont mind. Hope you guys enjoy the game and this one doesnt comeback to bite you in the a**
Thanks bud - you're one hell of a teammate ;)

DeletedUser56380

Lmao. Stop blaming nutz. That guy had nothing to do with it this time :D
You don't have to protect him its okay. He hasn't fulfilled his MM quota for the week so his punishment is having his secret plans exposed

(Secret plan #2 is planting a spy as a mole )

Lost1547

Hipparchus
Its funny how these guys just dumpped everything on me, where else they were the one posting for them to not join.

@HarleyMatic thanks for telling players thats that i might drop late game with new ign.
You better hope i dont cause you would be at top of my list to be rimmed. Like i did to wicked sister.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-230252_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420-230252_Discord.jpg
    984.4 KB · Views: 64

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
that's not how it was explained to me. I've seen lost on many servers, a good dude who is true to his word. there sounds to be more finger pointing to Lost vs taking ownership
Pretty much everyone involved have screen shots from start to finish so you can be a sheepl if you want and follow Lost off the cliff, that's your choice to make. Everyone needs to realize this is the internet and for you to say he is a "good dude" when you don't even know him personally is a stretch I'd say. Lost is even calling pixels on his screen "friends" lmao. Some ppl really need to step away from the monitors and go out into the real world and actually make real friends. One thing you gotta ask yourself is why a handful of ppl would follow me when NONE of them know me? Oh, and I'm not seeing Lost really deny anything, only admission, but he did leave out one minor detail, he did not step down from leadership, he was booted from leadership. Lost was not a wanted commodity by leadership in Nowhere. ....It was put to me by leadership he caused way to much drama.

Bottom line is there's way too many screen shots of messages and discord that proves Lost was the culprit in all of this.

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
Its funny how these guys just dumpped everything on me, where else they were the one posting for them to not join.

@HarleyMatic thanks for telling players thats that i might drop late game with new ign.
You better hope i dont cause you would be at top of my list to be rimmed. Like i did to wicked sister.
I'm sorry, point in the right direction. The screen shot from the forum post was posted by you just before you ghosted and it was a total bs attempt to cover your ***. The screen shot of me telling War Angel not to accept the invite, proves what exactly? We were in the middle of the disaster you created when no one new what the heck was going on. So your point is what exactly?

Oh, as far as @WickedSister goes, you mean the same one that you insisted to leadership to invite? We talking about the same one? The one you stabbed in the back? By the way, if you rim me like you did wicked I guess that wouldn't bother me much considering you never followed through with the rimming wicked.....

Oh, shouldn't you be packing to go to Qatar?

Last edited:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Pretty much everyone involved have screen shots from start to finish so you can be a sheepl if you want and follow Lost off the cliff, that's your choice to make. Everyone needs to realize this is the internet and for you to say he is a "good dude" when you don't even know him personally is a stretch I'd say. Lost is even calling pixels on his screen "friends" lmao. Some ppl really need to step away from the monitors and go out into the real world and actually make real friends. One thing you gotta ask yourself is why a handful of ppl would follow me when NONE of them know me? Oh, and I'm not seeing Lost really deny anything, only admission, but he did leave out one minor detail, he did not step down from leadership, he was booted from leadership. Lost was not a wanted commodity by leadership in Nowhere. ....It was put to me by leadership he caused way to much drama.

Bottom line is there's way too many screen shots of messages and discord that proves Lost was the culprit in all of this.
always the blame game, You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me

Last edited: