Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

1saaa

Strategos
Pretty much everyone involved have screen shots from start to finish so you can be a sheepl if you want and follow Lost off the cliff, that's your choice to make. Everyone needs to realize this is the internet and for you to say he is a "good dude" when you don't even know him personally is a stretch I'd say. Lost is even calling pixels on his screen "friends" lmao. Some ppl really need to step away from the monitors and go out into the real world and actually make real friends. One thing you gotta ask yourself is why a handful of ppl would follow me when NONE of them know me? Oh, and I'm not seeing Lost really deny anything, only admission, but he did leave out one minor detail, he did not step down from leadership, he was booted from leadership. Lost was not a wanted commodity by leadership in Nowhere. ....It was put to me by leadership he caused way to much drama.

Bottom line is there's way too many screen shots of messages and discord that proves Lost was the culprit in all of this.
1619032730454.png

Shady Time

Hipparchus
Everyone needs to realize this is the internet and for you to say he is a "good dude" when you don't even know him personally is a stretch I'd say. Lost is even calling pixels on his screen "friends" lmao. Some ppl really need to step away from the monitors and go out into the real world and actually make real friends.

Check yourself. Just because we're aliased doesn't mean you can't have friends online and only ever know them by said alias. I don't know about you but in Fiasco and past alliances, people actually talk to each other about things other than grepo. You should try jumping into a voice chat with all of your "pixels" for teammates then maybe you'd understand.

I've met some of my closest friends through online games. Knew them for years online, met up with them IRL, and are still good mates til this day.

Also, you wanna know something? There's real people behind the monitor as well typing this. So you can be a **** stirrer all you like, but at the end of the day, there's REAL people behind the monitors.

Lost1547

Hipparchus
Check yourself. Just because we're aliased doesn't mean you can't have friends online and only ever know them by said alias. I don't know about you but in Fiasco and past alliances, people actually talk to each other about things other than grepo. You should try jumping into a voice chat with all of your "pixels" for teammates then maybe you'd understand.

I've met some of my closest friends through online games. Knew them for years online, met up with them IRL, and are still good mates til this day.

Also, you wanna know something? There's real people behind the monitor as well typing this. So you can be a **** stirrer all you like, but at the end of the day, there's REAL people behind the monitors.
Just leave him be. This guy doesnt know the difference between friendship/teammates, he only think of them like pixels on the screen.
Im not even mad at him, Karma will get him

DeletedUser54755

Pretty much everyone involved have screen shots from start to finish so you can be a sheepl if you want and follow Lost off the cliff, that's your choice to make. Everyone needs to realize this is the internet and for you to say he is a "good dude" when you don't even know him personally is a stretch I'd say. Lost is even calling pixels on his screen "friends" lmao. Some ppl really need to step away from the monitors and go out into the real world and actually make real friends. One thing you gotta ask yourself is why a handful of ppl would follow me when NONE of them know me? Oh, and I'm not seeing Lost really deny anything, only admission, but he did leave out one minor detail, he did not step down from leadership, he was booted from leadership. Lost was not a wanted commodity by leadership in Nowhere. ....It was put to me by leadership he caused way to much drama.

Bottom line is there's way too many screen shots of messages and discord that proves Lost was the culprit in all of this.

everything online is just pixels... for instance, your wife be sending me daily titty pics, but theyre just pixels so dont worry about it bro

DeletedUser54339

Its funny how these guys just dumpped everything on me, where else they were the one posting for them to not join.

@HarleyMatic thanks for telling players thats that i might drop late game with new ign.
You better hope i dont cause you would be at top of my list to be rimmed. Like i did to wicked sister.

Not exactly hard to rim her given how long she goes offline for. Just time the CS in for when she's writing a six paragraph message full of scarcely believable excuses to her own alliance.

Whitegoat

Hoplite
tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
a few things here. if anyone did any research on lost, they're see some teams he's played for...... he just well always quits.

also shady lays pipe like a pro, I would know.

Lost1547

Hipparchus
a few things here. if anyone did any research on lost, they're see some teams he's played for...... he just well always quits.

also shady lays pipe like a pro, I would know.
Thats true. I play for fun and dont care if i win or lose at the end. I played few worlds before but left before dom or WW.
I only play for fun and time pass.

DeletedUser55662

all i know that pixels gave blood when i need for operation. And some become frinds for real life . As shady says, there people behind monitors.