Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Clouder

Taxiarch
Mats my dude the externals are one thing and in game is another. Externals are a **** show for a reason :D Give my regards to Ragnarok, very good player. Him and me keep a correspondence, we talk about movies and stuff, you might as well call us buddies :D However, we still look hard to **** each other over every chance we get. We wake each other up early in the morning by fake attacks and each time one fucks the other one over by a fake attack wasting favor, snipe or a good hit we make sure to congratulate each other every time.

mats25

Phrourach
Mats my dude the externals are one thing and in game is another. Externals are a **** show for a reason :D Give my regards to Ragnarok, very good player. Him and me keep a correspondence, we talk about movies and stuff, you might as well call us buddies :D However, we still look hard to **** each other over every chance we get. We wake each other up early in the morning by fake attacks and each time one fucks the other one over by a fake attack wasting favor, snipe or a good hit we make sure to congratulate each other every time.
absolutly agree...game it is to me...sometime mad for own stupity.like try to revolr ghost...usual brain problem...but yes.i never talked bad about enemy or other...sametime some cant talk other way as they like batman in candy store...mostly i dont care and stop chating...but with me can talk and make fun under rimming as well...
So respect and keep it up with viking ...he is good and active no doupt.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
if only this would be the case for every one, or to say the least, if there wouldnt be so much toxic comments and insults towards one another, at least the game would be just that... a game, an non-hostile competitive game.

DeletedUser42769

Optis Top 5

Been a while since I have done a top 12 (in this case 5), and a lot has changed in this world so I think it is time for an update. Going to keep this one as short and sweet as possible.

So, hang in there.

Only Fans/More Fans

At the top of this list, we have the big boys, only fans and more fans. Not much to be said here that has not already been said. They are still dominating the world and war with TB is still in full swing it seems with more and more OF cities popping up on the 45 frontlines, tough to see who will win here but I will let the stats speak for themselves. Think it goes without saying that they are doing well, with their strong core in 44 and expansion into 54 against Nocturnos, but do all the players have it in them to stay all the way through WW stage? we shall see.

Rank 1 fighters.

Main war scores:

OF 95 - 53 TB

OF 39 - 0 NOCS

Lots of smaller alliances, but war scores are a landslide.

True Bloods/True Bloods 2

here we have TB, strong team holding their own against OF. I am seeing more OF in 45 than TB in 44 and the war score shows almost twice as many losses as the enemy OF so looks like a losing battle so far, but they can come back from it if they work together more offensively. Lots of big players here but not as many fighters. Most likely due to their focus on having complete control over 45, which will pay off long term but its hard for them to get BP with only one front line.

Rank 3 fighters.

Main war scores:

TB 53 - 95 OF

TB 78 - 2 The Griffins

TB 20 - 1 Arkadians

Black Dawn

Black daw, new contenders for top 5. Some good strong players here, especially with the recent merge from the late alliance Bye Bye Birs. However, now, they are not performing to well in a recent war against DOA, due to a few of their players going inactive and a few players ghosting it is making it hard for them to have a good stance in this war. They seem to be doing good in 54 against nocs but is there a future for them in 55? No, probably not.

Rank 5 fighters.

Main war scores:

BD 64 - 9 Nocs

BD 119 - 0 SK

BD 5 - 64 DOA

Disciples Of Ares/Initiates Of Ares

Not going to say much here as I am a member of this alliance so just going to show some stats. But in my humble opinion I think we are doing well so far.

Rank 2 fighters.

Main war scores:

DOA 131 - 23 GA

DOA 91 - 30 BBB

DOA 64 - 5 BD

Nocturnos

Right then, Nocturnos. They have had it tough to say the least. With a recent ghost from Achilles one of their top players (leader?) and pressure from OF and BD they have been taking some significant losses. They are still on the rim of 54/64 with a decent core, but with the merge from BD they are now in more danger. They may still have a chance to sort things diplomatically, but looks like they left it a bit late to get battle ready. No doubt there are some decent players here, but are they reaching their full potential? I do not think so.

Rank 8 fighters.

Main war Scores:

NOCS 20 - 0 LOTR

NOCS 9 - 64 BD

NOCS 0 - 39 OF

Honourable mentions

Grepo Addicts
- Under extreme pressure from DOA causing all of them bar a few to hit VM (I see you @claytonsrevenge, respect) core is pretty much gone, and a lot have joined DOA.

Shadow Knights
- I don’t know much about the players in this alliance or the alliance as a whole, but they seem to have lost every war they entered. Not much else to comment here.

And finally, Bye Bye Birs. These guys were extremely fun to fight, they did a good job of holding their own and taking some of DOA cities. Undoubtedly some good fighters here. They have since merged with Black Dawn and the war on them still rages on. So, here’s to more fun times ahead.

That’s all from me.

Opti

collect78900

Phrourach
guess it will be a 3 way world wonder's race in this world...both the teams with 2 allys seem well poised to stem any player attrition....though bloods losing ground on the 44-45 borders....wonder how long till fight starts between bloods and doa....then bloods will be in a lot trouble....

Fans, Bloods and DOA group would in the end have to battle/race it out....could be a 4th ally in the mix but that chances are slim....
BD and NOC's will both need good diplo to emerge as dominators in 54...
as fans and bd are attacking nocturns while DOA attacking bd....

not sure if DOA attacking or helping Nocs...doesnt make sense for them to support....cause they get free Noc's as food who are then fighting a lone battle....

if only Nocs and BD merge i see this world going into a 4 way ww race....but the chances are as slim as TRUE FEAR winning a world....(dont know where that came from but its true)

DeletedUser56621

Bloods talking shii .. shhhh we about to bring the true bloods out .... Screenshot_20210426-172925~2.png

mats25

Phrourach
i see positive as well ,from table...Fans and bloods
if all take one more citye in blood, then citye amount almost the same...
point score is useless to compare,even to bring out.
top fighters look bad...
top players not so bad...