read lost Spy from we in there (NutsNBoltz) discovered in the city War 1
today at 20:50:34

read lost Spy from YEA BUDDY NUTZBURG (NutsNBoltz) discovered in the city War 1
today at 20:49:18

read lost Spy from YEA BUDDY NUTZBURG (NutsNBoltz) discovered in the city War 1
today at 20:49:18

read lost Spy from do it for maxi (NutsNBoltz) discovered in the city War 1
today at 20:48:43

Sorry ''Leader'' unlike you i cant just come and go as i please my alliance isn't a Joke.
and Btw this was all me Improved Silver Coin Production But i've had enough Fun if you like to do this again sometime in like 3 days from now when i get back from VM and can actually attack you let me know i promise i will make it more then interesting for you War Angel is the King! not you and i will prove it.
"my alliance isn't a joke"
lol it looks like it is with all the complaining u been up to

"War angel is the King" ---- and wooosh goes his ego once nutz takes his cites ..... bruh you are so hypocritical .... and just sad..... thats all

Also the 1v1 ---- you said who ever revolts the other person first wins ... yet u want to be the first one to attack... make it a free for all lol

DeletedUser31339

I didnt want to cause my Alliance any problems they made me promise that i wouldnt out of respect for your team since they know you all from earlier worlds but if you as a Leader promise not to retaliate for what i do then i would be more then happy to fight you and your Entire team im not a coward at all ive helped Sunk more CS's from Fiasco members then a lot here, i just didnt want to attack you Directly not to cause my team problems there all a ok group and i do respect them.

You say you want to battle 1vs1 as well thats great lets battle for fun i have played on a few worlds since we last talked and i want to see how far i have gotten.

I think you and Spartan are good players i take it to far i know that its a compettitive game but like you said a lot of you from Fiasco you should be challenged and i agree because currently you are the Number 1 alliance here ask your team mates they will confirm i am right in this.

Wait .... which our our CS's have u sunk??? lmao ..... which fiasco CS in a Going Nowhere city have you sunk

First u want a 1vs1, and then when you find out Nutz is serious "my team doesn't want me to attack"
please just stop talking... you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole.. its embarrassing at this point

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Wait .... which our our CS's have u sunk??? lmao ..... which fiasco CS in a Going Nowhere city have you sunk

First u want a 1vs1, and then when you find out Nutz is serious "my team doesn't want me to attack"
please just stop talking... you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole.. its embarrassing at this point

His previous ign was Lucy Miki something. He has done nothing ever except spam mm's which were nonsesne then nonsense now. He's the type who seastorms your landlocks and is proud of it.
Even when his team will start hitting, he will do nothing beyond mm's and random rants on externals

You are a disgrace to the holy rank War Angel, and you defile it with your presence
1619850165221.png

Last edited:

EtiamRu

Chiliarch

he's probably about 2 of my cs at 45. it was just for good luck to possible inactives with no special support and generally stupid))

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
maybe on a spam date

oeuzcbR.png

DeletedUser57382

I never knew why you were all so angry and full of hate always trashing and insulting people it never occured to me that thats how the people have become in The US/UK its shocking but the only person when i think about it from my Entire region that has been like you has been @Lethal-Bacon and thats just 1 player.

So i dont have anything to prove to you anymore i know i am a lot better at you in this game and for outside maybe as well but i have always been kind to everyone here including all of you from Fiasco i can finally say for once i understand you all and i guess thank you for showing me i am better. When your a good person and you know it it can be the most powerful thing.

@NutsNBoltz and everyone that ever insulted me i forgive you and hope you get everything that makes you happy and is good from this game and life.

1saaa

Strategos
I never knew why you were all so angry and full of hate always trashing and insulting people it never occured to me that thats how the people have become.

So i dont have anything to prove to you anymore i know i am a lot better at you in this game and for outside maybe as well.

DeletedUser26727

I never knew why you were all so angry and full of hate always trashing and insulting people it never occured to me that thats how the people have become in The US/UK its shocking but the only person when i think about it from my Entire region that has been like you has been @Lethal-Bacon and thats just 1 player.

So i dont have anything to prove to you anymore i know i am a lot better at you in this game and for outside maybe as well but i have always been kind to everyone here including all of you from Fiasco i can finally say for once i understand you all and i guess thank you for showing me i am better. When your a good person and you know it it can be the most powerful thing.

@NutsNBoltz and everyone that ever insulted me i forgive you and hope you get everything that makes you happy and is good from this game and life.
Who even are you?