Pnp Story of Dins

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
2021-04-19_14_13_17-.png

iu

albozzz take notes

p.s. we blame cheda for everything, he sux

DeletedUser51159

I am privy to the back end story of this. I would not invite a liability. Bloods might(?)

DeletedUser51159

One thing I do not like, is what I hear about bloods. They internalized a good player that had a medical issue, and take in Dins. The character of that alliance says to much to me. I truly hope bloods will get what is coming to them.

DeletedUser56621

One thing I do not like, is what I hear about bloods. They internalized a good player that had a medical issue, and take in Dins. The character of that alliance says to much to me. I truly hope bloods will get what is coming to them.
They are :cool:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
The finger pointing on taking inactive cities is a bit hypocritical to be fair - Every alliance ever does it - you gain more ground that way.

At the end of the day however I still see us gaining more ground in 45 than you all gaining in 44. Let's see if that continues or not shall we? :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
difference is this.. blood players go inactive because we hit them hard, our players go inactive and after showing 16-24 hrs you see oouye attacking lol

mats25

Phrourach
Seems i cant send attacks...or i need to wait a bit longer..at least i try...sry yeah not as much time as ilike to be in involved...
At least i hold rations in balanced...