Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

Blank Face

Hipparchus
my p.....s is enough for everyone

Well, in Thunder Buddies we all have that thing for PUT IN (and put out ofc) real mf big and when we need we are "mixing our forces" into the one irresistible force. I bet this stuff is kinda simillar to the Megazord from Power Rangers. ;)

Blank Face

Hipparchus
If we are trying to decide who will swim, float or sink... I wanna swim on da yacht with my pretty Mozzy Lee baby, having my humorist TOM4S who will make me and my bae laughing from his parodies on russian accent and Bacon's mom twerking behind on the PG rap. :D

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
securing the endgame and infighting is their speciality , god bless and good luck with ladons on future conquest worlds to anyone who joins

DeletedUser56097

smiley-emoticons-scream-if-you-can.gif

DeletedUser57788

You russians are so desperate to win worlds it's embarrassing. You are trashy passive players that can't even pull off a decent OP.

At one point, you were even losing 15-0 to Funky Bunch. Awful team. No skill. No class. Nothing

The only thing you are good at is using each other's accounts and not getting banned

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Well they’re not desperate anymore. They just gotta make it 13 days.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
You russians are so desperate to win worlds it's embarrassing. You are trashy passive players that can't even pull off a decent OP.

At one point, you were even losing 15-0 to Funky Bunch. Awful team. No skill. No class. Nothing

The only thing you are good at is using each other's accounts and not getting banned
aww Sema why so mad :/

DeletedUser56097

ooo fake forum experts came out of their holes ))))I said I play to hurt
smiley-emoticons-scream-if-you-can.gif