Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

Blank Face

Hipparchus
You russians are so desperate to win worlds it's embarrassing.

Pride is more important than winning or loosing. (C) Semajoes
give_heart2.gif

DeletedUser57788

If you Russians really consider this world a win, then I don't know what to say. You all use each others accounts and yet still lost 36 cities to Funky. Before I came along you were down 15-0 to Funky. You don't even know how to snipe a timed CS. You are easily the worst foreign team that I've seen come to EN.

You'd get chewed up by the French, americans, koreans, greeks, etc.

You guys are just that bad it's not even funny

DeletedUser55891

If you Russians really consider this world a win, then I don't know what to say. You all use each others accounts and yet still lost 36 cities to Funky. Before I came along you were down 15-0 to Funky. You don't even know how to snipe a timed CS. You are easily the worst foreign team that I've seen come to EN.

You'd get chewed up by the French, americans, koreans, greeks, etc.

You guys are just that bad it's not even funny
so now a spammer is gonna lecture others about fair play? lmao

DeletedUser55891

Lol don't even have walls anywhere since you guys didn't even try taking
One wisdom and you backed off

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
what a sad life that this is your W. Especially coming from the person whose chief contributions this server were shouting into a FAKE LEADERSHIP ROOM in the meme discord, made just for you <3
smiley-emoticons-auslachen2.gif

fake leadership room? pretty much everyone knows i got "council" role because i brought few people over, i had nothing to do with overall leadership nor did i want to do anything with it, a simmed most of the world so nice try jimbob lol

at least i never ghost i hand over my cities the right way when i feel bored, your guys are getting dangerously close to @King Soos amount of ghosting.

DeletedUser56567

fake leadership room? pretty much everyone knows i got "council" role because i brought few people over, i had nothing to do with overall leadership nor did i want to do anything with it, a simmed most of the world so nice try jimbob lol

at least i never ghost i hand over my cities the right way when i feel bored, your guys are getting dangerously close to @King Soos amount of ghosting.

Ya, hate to break it to you, it was all fake. The MM's signed off as "Council" were hillarious