top 10

thunder123

Hipparchus
forgot to answer, sorry
us+tilt+tilt2=37+38+39
parti+parti2+innocent+armada=36+37+34+31
and you tried to take tilt on your side as everyone else already mentioned... do i need to give you the sum or can you do it without help?

Thooury

Hekatontarch
forgot to answer, sorry
us+tilt+tilt2=37+38+39
and you tried to take tilt on your side as everyone else already mentioned... do i need to give you the sum or can you do it without help?
give sum pls
math is hard :(

DeletedUser56472

forgot to answer, sorry
us+tilt+tilt2=37+38+39
poor slackers and bad wolf

thunder123

Hipparchus
interesting how you removed your pacts from it... and you completely changed argument now that numbers were completely on your side (and yes i forgot 2 alliances, sorry slackers and bad wolf)...
when we have like 100 messages from you and your alliance asking us to teach you or many players in general saying you have no idea how to stop us.
don't worry, new world is starting, you can quit this one and go there to be the rules of en -partizan 2021

Dr. Vawandinhax

Hipparchus
interesting how you removed your pacts from it...
That's exactly what Zapdos did in response to my post though :rolleyes:. But I understand that point of view, I only see you helping FT when you are guaranteed to win more than you lose, so calling it a pact would be unrealistic, just another diplomatic move I guess.

when we have like 100 messages from you and your alliance asking us to teach you or many players in general saying you have no idea how to stop us.
Ohhh, I have an idea how to stop you. Just need to hire Ouzo12 to kick your butts. But yeah, this statement is clearly false and exaggerated.

Jokes aside, you really can't be surprised to be fighting larger numbers when you are the only premade in the server. Even more when you are "allies" with the number 2 alliance...

And then there's the player snatching and grabbing, using players to your own advantage, and all the "diplomacy" talks rotting alliances from the inside. I just find it weird that even when putting more time, effort and money than anyone else in the game, you resort to petty tactics, that you had no need for in the first place.

Like a great man once said...
"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your my opinion, man."

thunder123

Hipparchus
" Jokes aside, you really can't be surprised to be fighting larger numbers when you are the only premade in the server. Even more when you are "allies" with the number 2 alliance... "
1) parti are premades
2) parti were first alliance of the server, not our fault if you lose 3 city every day to us
3) heretokill was first player of the server, not our fault if we took 10 citys from him and he started getting anchors on rock/being inactive
4) you said yourself you are premade with kob and other 10 players

" And then there's the player snatching and grabbing, using players to your own advantage, and all the "diplomacy" talks rotting alliances from the inside. I just find it weird that even when putting more time, effort and money than anyone else in the game, you resort to petty tactics, that you had no need for in the first place. "
1) kob and heretokill clearly trying to convince tilt to break the pact
2) innocent wrote us to ask us to break pact with tilt and fight them.

" And then there's the player snatching and grabbing, using players to your own advantage, and all the "diplomacy" talks rotting alliances from the inside. I just find it weird that even when putting more time, effort and money than anyone else in the game, you resort to petty tactics, that you had no need for in the first place. "
billy golding unlimited ls/slinger nukes
h2k golding 35k slingers when we sieged him
lof of players golding on every alliance. we are bad because we gold like anyone else.

clowns never end i suppose

posting messages in forum is forbidden but i can forword as many as you want :D

btw now im quitting forum, full of hypocritcals clowns saying 1 thing in forum and doing the opposite in game. atleast we are doing exactly what we say from day 1: no sister alliance and no random recruits, only players who deserve an invite + i didn't send that pathetic partizan mass mail disrespecting everyone + being racist
enjoy your babyrage and give us more citys while you try to convince everyone to do either all server vs us or all server vs tilt

DeletedUser6812

Keep the fighting on in the world where it counts.

I love how everyones complaining about people changing sides. In my small alliance theres only 5 people who were originals in it. Rest were recruited from enemies / merges, Its happens all the time.

I can tell you right now a large chunk of this server will not be in the alliance they are in now by the end (if they stay).

I can see this world being a fight out between 2 alliances in the end. Bwnw + Tilt. Both alliances have impressed recently. Bwnw in changing direciton 100% to deal with armada whilst still pushing into PuJ, and Tilts focus on 44 recently.

Finegold

Hipparchus
Dr. Vawandinhax I respect you as a player, and I respect the points you presented. But you are wrong and very biased.

I mean I don't understand the need for Ouzo reference, he got well-deserved justice for his action.
We are hardly the only premade on the server. Plus less than a quarter of BWNW is premade even. And even then, what's the problem with premade alliances? It's only a problem when they try to isolate themselves from the entire server, but BWNW has not done that at all, considering how many new players joined them (like myself).

Being number one alliance and allied to number two is only true if you look at it from a narrow scope lol. 2-3 weeks ago you guys were up there. There's no reason to mess up pacts because we've gained some points on the leaderboard. (Especially considering, in the grand scheme of things, your pacts are still larger in points and players than ours). Just because we've won a few sieges and the competing alliance(s) screwed up doesn't mean we suddenly need to break pacts. Noone told you guys to have Gospodin lose 10 cities. And sure, it's entirely his fault that he did. But PuJ gotta take some blame for even recruiting him in the first place. No one told you guys to not internalize him long before. You can only blame yourselves, that you are not number 1 in points anymore.

I'm not sure how long you been in PuJ, but the first alliance in this world that I saw using nasty tactics was them. I used to own an alliance and they'd write to top players constantly trying to poach them, pretty nasty stuff. So if anyone's gonna lecture others about how to be wholesome, it better not be someone from PuJ.

We're hardly the ones putting most money on the game lol. But if you gonna lecture the people spending in BWNW, you better lecture your lads H2K and Billy first.

Last edited:

Dr. Vawandinhax

Hipparchus
The Ouzo reference was just a joke, no harm behind it. Sorry if it didn't come across that way

No problem with premade alliances, just stating that they have by default a better teamwork and coordination, which makes them better than average players. And with that, it's normal to have more enemies.

So if anyone's gonna lecture others about how to be wholesome, it better not be someone from PuJ.
Well I disagree on this part. Bad actions made by other members without my knowledge or input shouldn't make my words or reasoning less effective.

And when I mentioned gold, I didn't mean it in a bad way. There are three things I consider to give you a clear advantage, and those are time, effort and gold. No bad feelings towards those that put more into the game than others.

Overall, you are right and I am wrong, but not on everything.

Finegold

Hipparchus
Well I disagree on this part. Bad actions made by other members without my knowledge or input shouldn't make my words or reasoning less effective.
You are right there mate. If it seemed like I'm blaming you for what some PuJ leaders previously did, I'm not. I'm only mentioning it because we were talking with a focus on alliances, not players. Just stating that the first time I personally saw poaching on this server was from PuJ (Even though my alliance was practically enemies with both BWNW and PuJ.)

Btw. why you not in world discord chat? It's much more chill and relaxed than the forums :)

brillbob

Phrourach
right what can i say bwnw and ft, they are the better pact, they have better timings and support and fair play to them , if they win this world and i dont mean that in any bad way , alot of things can happen before ww starts , but if they win the world good on ye , ye have my respect