Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

DeletedUser30102

where's the fun in that? im actually enjoying it and i find it helps me stay motivated to stay in this half dead world.
Why are you staying? imaoo

You honorable self surely don't want a crown from us, the dirty players.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Why are you staying? imaoo

You honorable self surely don't want a crown from us, the dirty players.
It's actually the opposite...you dirty players shouldnt get a crown from us, the hard working honorable players (the majority of us by the way)!!!

Kosti

Phrourach
It's actually the opposite...you dirty players shouldnt get a crown from us, the hard working honorable players (the majority of us by the way)!!!
ahhahahaha bro all the rotten eggs you have mentioned have put in the most work

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
ahhahahaha bro all the rotten eggs you have mentioned have put in the most work
once again you prove my point...you think that because you spam, mouth off etc you are the ones doing all the work and deserve all the credit. What about the rest of us? Without all our support, resources, boosts, LTS, sharing tokens etc no front liner would be able to do anything...you're a joke and dont deserve anything!!!

Kosti

Phrourach
once again you prove my point...you think that because you spam, mouth off etc you are the ones doing all the work and deserve all the credit. What about the rest of us? Without all our support, resources, boosts, LTS, sharing tokens etc no front liner would be able to do anything...you're a joke and dont deserve anything!!!
not true though, the rotten eggs were the biggest players in our alliance, highest rank fighters, most donated to WW and the ones who spent the most amount of time and money on this game! I am sure most members of SC will agree with me on that :)

Kosti

Phrourach
Plus every single member of the team deserves credit for what they have done, you are just bad mouthing the ones who spent a lot of time trying to get us the win :)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
not true though, the rotten eggs were the biggest players in our alliance, highest rank fighters, most donated to WW and the ones who spent the most amount of time and money on this game! I am sure most members of SC will agree with me on that :)
where have you been living...did you actually read who i consider our 'rotten eggs'? achilles, bojan, marti, turian, barba and so many more of our huge players played with plenty of respect and honour. you just cant handle the fact that you and a few others have been called out. being good and honourable has nothing to do with how much money you spend or have much time you spend here. it is what you do while you're here and how you go about it...you have so much to learn both here and in real life!!!

Kosti

Phrourach
where have you been living...did you actually read who i consider our 'rotten eggs'? achilles, bojan, marti, turian, barba and so many more of our huge players played with plenty of respect and honour. you just cant handle the fact that you and a few others have been called out. being good and honourable has nothing to do with how much money you spend or have much time you spend here. it is what you do while you're here and how you go about it...you have so much to learn both here and in real life!!!
man rip im not saying that :(

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
it's exactly what you said...according to you it's all about the numbers. god help us if you ever lead an alliance.

majorx

Hoplite
ozz come back to discord and speak of honor in a virtual game its much easier

DeletedUser56188

never talked about your english... If you are doing diplo with a person or alliance at least control your members and dont be sending stupid CS attempts lol even if they arent serious... Thats just my opinion ofc :)
Have you ever heard that enemies reconcile in order to gain victory? 2 attempts to set a siege, one of which was made by a drunk player on his birthday, and the other was an attempt BEFORE the start of negotiations - this is not a reason to drain the victory of your alliance. We gave 10-15 places to the players union for awards and crowns for the whole union, if we received them, and the "great diplomat" took 1 place for awards, is there a difference? Ask those 9-14 players who were simply left without a win.

Xuegou

Phrourach
Have you ever heard that enemies reconcile in order to gain victory? 2 attempts to set a siege, one of which was made by a drunk player on his birthday, and the other was an attempt BEFORE the start of negotiations - this is not a reason to drain the victory of your alliance. We gave 10-15 places to the players union for awards and crowns for the whole union, if we received them, and the "great diplomat" took 1 place for awards, is there a difference? Ask those 9-14 players who were simply left without a win.
diplomatic skills

8lucky4 >>>>> l171