Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Mole man 420

Phrourach
me waiting for mole man to start playing 135 WITH me

28this.jpg
I'm busy being compassionless towards Ruthie and CO over in 133..

DeletedUser57382

The game would be more fun,if we all focussed more on improving our skill,instead of getting a lot of gold.

Justmy opiniom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56380

4 alliance coalitions make the game more fun I think
Nah fam War Angel had a PnP against world coalitions on 130, get your facts straight.

Wait I stand corrected. Theres a PnP against world coalitions AND one against NOT World Coalition'ing against the golding teams. The Irony of them side by side is astounding.

ALFinOz

Hoplite
So, checking game ettiquette (is it a thing). If a new Alliance looks at joining a bigger alliance - how does the academy system work (is it just like a feeder Alliance? During Domination/EndGame, can players change Alliances (as players get wiped out, can the remaining top up the larger alliances?)

Also, if in discussion with an alliance regarding being an Academy, and that alliance suddenly attacked (and spies) on a few cities on a single island - I guess you can assume the negotiations have "broken down". How do you then find the 'enemy' of that Alliance - because as they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend now...

1saaa

Strategos
So, checking game ettiquette (is it a thing). If a new Alliance looks at joining a bigger alliance - how does the academy system work (is it just like a feeder Alliance? During Domination/EndGame, can players change Alliances (as players get wiped out, can the remaining top up the larger alliances?)

Also, if in discussion with an alliance regarding being an Academy, and that alliance suddenly attacked (and spies) on a few cities on a single island - I guess you can assume the negotiations have "broken down". How do you then find the 'enemy' of that Alliance - because as they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend now...
When one alliance becomes the academy of the other that should basically make the academy an extension of the main branch, same enemies and allies all the way through. Functionally speaking, they should be the same alliance, just with its members split across two different groups.

ALFinOz

Hoplite
Is there a list of which Alliances are friendly with each other and not so friendly with each other? Or is it a case of don't touch anyone (except the smaller alliances and new players) till the end

1saaa

Strategos
Is there a list of which Alliances are friendly with each other and not so friendly with each other? Or is it a case of don't touch anyone (except the smaller alliances and new players) till the end
Each alliance will have its own individual lists and policies for these things.

In game you can set allies and enemies in the diplomacy tab.

There are also non aggression pacts, where you have two alliances that agree not to attack each other. These do not have an option inside the diplomacy tab, so you'll have to communicate with the other alliance how to uphold it.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
There are also date gathering intel sites that can show information such as war scores if you want an idea of what’s happening around the server with alliances you and your team arent directly involved with.