Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

DeletedUser55223

I won't stand for Ron Swanson slander, he is a true American, I think you have me mixed up with a certain angry German fascist
maybe he was getting confused because of your other one inch feature :confused:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Wow, a tough guy rotten egg went to all the trouble to follow me to new world, make a new account (howboutfuku) and started flash spamming there. classic!!!

Kosti

Phrourach
u obviously do...you wrote me there and replied here too. fancy that...get a life bud!!! All of tails know how much of a prick you are, not to mention what the enemy thinks about you.
i just wanted to say hi bro, since you talked so much trash here about ruining other worlds for me lol and if tail members have an issue with me then they should tell me XD

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
i just wanted to say hi bro, since you talked so much trash here about ruining other worlds for me lol and if tail members have an issue with me then they should tell me XD
why would they tell you, you'll just go and spam em like you do everyone else that you dont like. they have told me though...know several that have you on their 'never play with again' list

BeserkerBill

Lochagos
This is not diplomacy, it is a man who has deceived his alliance. To take one seat instead of 10-15 is stupidity.
Oh Elena… I don’t do forums, as well… I just don’t like people… but as I get messaged so often about how much you like talking about me I thought I’d come on an publicly profess my apologies to you… so, harbour your best Bryan Adams voice and sing with me…

Please forgive me, I know not what I do
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you
Don't deny me, this pain I'm going through
Please forgive me, if I need you like I do
Please believe me, every word I say is true
Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you