Life

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

DeletedUser57382

You know,i dont think we have ever talked about real life in this game,even though we all have one im sure that if we just talked we would learn a lot from eachother on how to be better people.

I know a lot of people troll here and im sure they will now but woupd love to make this a free space where we can all talk and exchange thoughts about anything we want :)

I was walking outside today (with a mask of course) and i was looking at all the houses people lived in and i thought,is that all ? Is that all life is working,getting a home a family and i guess what my purpose here in this life is what it all means....

Feel free to write anything here my friends

DeletedUser54755

You know,i dont think we have ever talked about real life in this game,even though we all have one im sure that if we just talked we would learn a lot from eachother on how to be better people.

I know a lot of people troll here and im sure they will now but woupd love to make this a free space where we can all talk and exchange thoughts about anything we want :)

I was walking outside today (with a mask of course) and i was looking at all the houses people lived in and i thought,is that all ? Is that all life is working,getting a home a family and i guess what my purpose here in this life is what it all means....

4F0869D9-5D44-4A2F-961C-E26B75AE4597.jpeg

oskarghost96

Phrourach
GC5YU5x.png

Nineo

Hipparchus

I was enjoying the read until you said you wore a mask outside :(.

Attachments

• 3234.jpg
    3234.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 24

DeletedUser53831

"If I don't troll you, someone else is going to troll you".

Albozzz

Chiliarch

society teaches and sort of "brainwashes" us since childhood to do the following go to college->find a job->get married->go in debt to buy a house->work 5 days/week for the rest of your life until you hit 65->enjoy retirement (10-15 years of it) when you have no more energy or motivation to do anything of what you wanted to do when you were young - in that order.

Take the example of the fish inside the fish tank. The fish has its own little world there, he can swim freely, is free to do whatever he wants, if theres another fish female they can reproduce, he has the freedom to move up and down the fish tank, he gets given food. The question is, is the fish actually free? No. Why not? Because he lives in a limited freedom environment controlled by those humans who own him. The fish might think he's free, he might feel he lives in a free reality, but in truth he does not. The freedom of the fish is controlled and limited by the fish tank glass. The fish will never experience whats it like being in a sea or ocean, basically the true freedom for the fish.

Same thing with humans, who think they have full freedom but they dont, its a limited freedom. Its said we have freedom of speech and yet many of peoples opinions gets censored or are considered "bad", its said we are free to pick who we want for president, but in reality we just vote for whichever candidate the parties pick for us and at the end your votes might not matter.

So to answer your question, no, this is not all! Theres much more to life than working , getting a home and a family (although these are very good things to have). Theres a whole world out there to explore, numerous of countries to visits, cultures to learn from and share with, people with different mentality and mindset with whom you can have very nice conversations, unlimited amount of experiences of things to do etc. But if all a person does is take the train - go to work - take the train back home so he can pay his bills, make sure theres always food in the table then this person most likely will not have much time to experience whats outside of this "circle" that he is "trapped in". Let all this sink in.

In my opinion, those people who enjoy a full freedom are rich people. They are the ones that refused to live under limited freedom and busted their *** (some did get lucky from their parents) to have financial freedom, so instead of having 2 days off/week, they can have 365 days off/year , they dont have to answer to anybody, they can go anywhere they want with whoever they want and do whatever they want (in terms of vacation, experiences, enjoyment etc) - they are the ones that will have more time to spend with their kids and watch them grow up, theyre the ones who dont have to worry everyday about the mortgage or if the next paycheck will be enough or not etc.

This is all in terms of talking about this world. As for those , like me, who believe in the afterlife and the next world which is much more important than this one, then at the same time you should take advantage of the time you have here to be a righteous human, follow the right belief and do what a good believer should do.

So in conclusion, try to aim for full freedom by having a good amount of active/passive income but if you cant, then enjoy what you have and try to not limit yourself within the "lines" that society or those who "create" society teach you.

DeletedUser57382

society teaches and sort of "brainwashes" us since childhood to do the following go to college->find a job->get married->go in debt to buy a house->work 5 days/week for the rest of your life until you hit 65->enjoy retirement (10-15 years of it) when you have no more energy or motivation to do anything of what you wanted to do when you were young - in that order.

Take the example of the fish inside the fish tank. The fish has its own little world there, he can swim freely, is free to do whatever he wants, if theres another fish female they can reproduce, he has the freedom to move up and down the fish tank, he gets given food. The question is, is the fish actually free? No. Why not? Because he lives in a limited freedom environment controlled by those humans who own him. The fish might think he's free, he might feel he lives in a free reality, but in truth he does not. The freedom of the fish is controlled and limited by the fish tank glass. The fish will never experience whats it like being in a sea or ocean, basically the true freedom for the fish.

Same thing with humans, who think they have full freedom but they dont, its a limited freedom. Its said we have freedom of speech and yet many of peoples opinions gets censored or are considered "bad", its said we are free to pick who we want for president, but in reality we just vote for whichever candidate the parties pick for us and at the end your votes might not matter.

So to answer your question, no, this is not all! Theres much more to life than working , getting a home and a family (although these are very good things to have). Theres a whole world out there to explore, numerous of countries to visits, cultures to learn from and share with, people with different mentality and mindset with whom you can have very nice conversations, unlimited amount of experiences of things to do etc. But if all a person does is take the train - go to work - take the train back home so he can pay his bills, make sure theres always food in the table then this person most likely will not have much time to experience whats outside of this "circle" that he is "trapped in". Let all this sink in.

In my opinion, those people who enjoy a full freedom are rich people. They are the ones that refused to live under limited freedom and busted their *** (some did get lucky from their parents) to have financial freedom, so instead of having 2 days off/week, they can have 365 days off/year , they dont have to answer to anybody, they can go anywhere they want with whoever they want and do whatever they want (in terms of vacation, experiences, enjoyment etc) - they are the ones that will have more time to spend with their kids and watch them grow up, theyre the ones who dont have to worry everyday about the mortgage or if the next paycheck will be enough or not etc.

This is all in terms of talking about this world. As for those , like me, who believe in the afterlife and the next world which is much more important than this one, then at the same time you should take advantage of the time you have here to be a righteous human, follow the right belief and do what a good believer should do.

So in conclusion, try to aim for full freedom by having a good amount of active/passive income but if you cant, then enjoy what you have and try to not limit yourself within the "lines" that society or those who "create" society teach you.

Thank you friend i read all of this,yes this needs a lot of thinking i hope a lot of people read it and ot helps them in their life.

Glad that Finally Grepolis is becoming being used for somwthing more then just Insults and negativity :)

1saaa

Strategos

I work at the local farm, I'm good with animals so I spend a lot of time helping people of their high horses.

Ro deschain

Phrourach

"Walking outside with my mask of course".....lol dude probably wears a fanny pack and bike helmet everywhere he goes to

DeletedUser57382

I started wearing a mask i remember the first time when there was High Population in my Country,People from India,China will know what im talking about for a small Country Macedonia was ranked somewhere high like 4th or 6th by Polution worldwide.

There were talks that they were Burning medical waste which is of course dangerous and you could see it like Smoke everywhere you went especially in the Capital Skopje it was White all in front of you and you couldn't see anything :/ it was a mess so no doubt that still happens maybe haven't noticed it now but it was a big problem in anycase you know its a Win win who knows maybe they do protect you from things i can breath fine thank god so i wear one, doesn't matter if its for Covid or something else....

Anyways to get back on the Subject you know i wish we could all talk to eachother and give eachother advice about life. Because we are all living the same life maybe were not the same age but we can offer eachother something so i wish we were all more supportive of eachother and whenever someone had a Problem with something in life they could come here and get advice That would really be awesome.

''We should be growing and changing as people'' for the better.

DeletedUser41523

When does the Conjuring III come out? I’m too lazy to look it up.