trash talk

tanniCrow

Peltast
i have a player that keeps trash talking me and my alliance. he has even told my alliance leaders that hes gunna get me banned so it doesnt seem liike a message rep is gunna do anything. anyways hes kind of ruining my fun. how do i report him and his messages? he keeps saying im gunna get banned for spamming him. i dont think im breaking any rules either so if someone could just tell me if i should do something different or what, cause hes in an enemy alliance, so i assume im supposed to attack him.

Kosti

Phrourach
i have a player that keeps trash talking me and my alliance. he has even told my alliance leaders that hes gunna get me banned so it doesnt seem liike a message rep is gunna do anything. anyways hes kind of ruining my fun. how do i report him and his messages? he keeps saying im gunna get banned for spamming him. i dont think im breaking any rules either so if someone could just tell me if i should do something different or what, cause hes in an enemy alliance, so i assume im supposed to attack him.
just block him

DeletedUser6812

Depends on what your doing.

Multiple attacks and cancelling them just to set off alarms
Constant attack with the intent to annoy
Harbour checking the same city every few minutes

Things like that can get you banned

However If your doing HC's with intents of CS or attacking for intel then its fine, however proper spam is a ban-able offence.

And trust me your not farming him, but giving him free bp's, giving one of the biggest players on the server more slots and more incentive to kill you ain't the smartest move lol.

Whitegoat

Hoplite
giving one of the biggest players on the server more slots and more incentive to kill you ain't the smartest move lol.

2671e0601faf3b43874e061ff665e3e2.png

Ah yes the classic, lets just not attack big players.

tanniCrow

Peltast
i mean i lost like 9 cs to ShushiMe cause he had a second account spying in our alliance.
atleast he got banned. after he took a city and gave it to his alliance. but thats all taken care of now i believe.

im not even sending one attack until i know he isnt gunna get me banned for just trying to play. ONE attack every now and then is already too much i guess. and i dont want anyone to get mad i made a post on here about it so im just lost man.

tanniCrow

Peltast
honestly i feel like ive already said too much. like now im kinda adding to the drama of it all or something.

Perseus82303

Phrourach
honestly i feel like ive already said too much. like now im kinda adding to the drama of it all or something.

First off we need to set the record straight.......your attacks on me are nothing more then nuisance.......TBH your truly not worth my time. But the real concern is how your ally hides behind an mra of botters and heavy golders

A. Everyone wants to hug to avoid a real war, honestly if we are defeated where will that leave you with tilt when you have an ally with high walls and players with long offline times....Honestly you have about at best 10 players who honestly show some skill.

B. Tilt on the other hand uses mra status and numbers along with the botters who will be caught. It is a matter of time.

C. that leaves drunken tiger with the deep pockets since they have to compensate for their lack of skill.....

so lets just award Tilt the server now since everyone wants to hug them................

We all know hugging is in the best interested of your ally.....without them your ally does not stand a chance......

Perseus82303

Phrourach
As far as the sushii situation none of the counsel in our ally were aware of the situation...But can tell you if second account was hera nova....at the beginning of the server was originally a vox player...and we all now where vox ran too...they joined that full till mra....so TBH sushii/Hera Nova was probably playing us all to tilt to begin with

G-Fight

Chiliarch
B. Tilt on the other hand uses mra status and numbers along with the botters who will be caught. It is a matter of time.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

The pot calling the kettle black

.so TBH sushii/Hera Nova was probably playing us all to tilt to begin with
He wasn't lmao. Everyone from Vox that joined us hates his guts. Also, you're accusing us of spying? Once again, the pot calling the kettle black

Last edited:

Perseus82303

Phrourach
must be nice to tilt the server in every fashion and string everyone along like puppets on a string....but hands down BWNW will win the server not tilt