Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

DeletedUser54755

Although i think Mole is being a bit harsh with the whole catfish thing, if mel wants to throw forwards a female image while being a male thats fine its gay month after all :)

I do agree with these interviews being staying a bit too much on the surface not really digging deep and getting real harsh answers etc. I think any post on the externals is better than nothing tho so props for the iniative :)

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I do agree with these interviews being staying a bit too much on the surface not really digging deep and getting real harsh answers etc. I think any post on the externals is better than nothing tho so props for the iniative

Thank you for the feedback I'll try and improve in the near future :)
I am happy to interview Lethal Bacon and try to turn up the heat a little since we don't get on at all. Feel free to message me in game :)

Albozzz

Chiliarch
no way im doing these interviews, it dooesnt match your only positive vibe ;)

lol i was about to say the same but i spared my comment :D
first time i agree with you, dont take it personal, but youre not a meaningful character or player on this server to be having an interview or to be asked about your opinions. It would be a waste of the interview and waste of time.

DeletedUser54755

lol i was about to say the same but i spared my comment :D
first time i agree with you, dont take it personal, but youre not a meaningful character or player on this server to be having an interview or to be asked about your opinions. It would be a waste of the interview and waste of time.
Haha damn takes one to know one i guess

DeletedUser51473

Instead of a newspaper, how about a debate? We pick a weekly topic (for the sake of Grepo, NO GOLD USE TOPICS). Maybe go back to the archives where discussions of MRAs, and coalitions were the topic. Something fresh and relevant. Forum lends itself to drama. Better than any soaps I've watched. I miss PNP...Don't see too much anymore. Haters, well they are just ignorant. That is what makes them so darn entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51473

Okies I'll work on my next candidate :p
Mel, I am here when ready. I may not be the best for drawing a CROWD, so when you get to the "back page" hit me up. Thanks to the few that like my comments. HAHA. I now have a likeable status. WTH? When did this turn into a FB status. No worries...;)

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Mel, I am here when ready. I may not be the best for drawing a CROWD, so when you get to the "back page" hit me up. Thanks to the few that like my comments. HAHA. I now have a likeable status. WTH? When did this turn into a FB status. No worries...;)

Okies, I am working on 2 now in that case I will have my questions ready tonight/tomorrow just preping stuff in game :D

Welsh94

Hipparchus
Shout out to Fans on taking a city off me :D

not seen stacking like that before like 80+ Attacks BP was great so id say fair exchange. :)

DeletedUser51473

Sarcasm or just being a good sport? No matter... Sounds like they paid dearly? Surely you made enough Bps to score 2 more? ;)