Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

8ball

Lochagos
i can always get you into fans if you promise not to trash me as your supreme leader :cool:
Hey why would i want to serve under you, you are only "Blue Dalek" over here i serve under DAVROS, and besides i get the chance to send all my hard earned units to Fraggle Rock on a suicide mission to boost my leaders ego, no competion i am afraid, .... but would i get a Cronie card?

pyropirate

Chiliarch
You know 8ball you talk a lot of **** for someone hiding their name. I have an inkling as to who you are and if I'm right I know why your cities were lost. Low walls, not enough information, refusing to use the template. If you can't handle being attacked just jump ship. Pretty sure you're the spy we've been dealing with recently anyway

a spy for who?

Welsh94

Hipparchus
Love the fact you shared the post Showing it says to message for Invite not "If you Cronie get invite" LOL

8ball

Lochagos
Ldies and gentlemen let me introduce Crazyvaps you may remember writing to you all a few weeks back asking to kindly stop attacking them during an op on crazyvaps because..... wait a minute...... :eek:. you mean that wasn't the message that you were sent, ....... yes he fell asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Ponochioesque

CrazyVaps21 has written the following:

Cities under attack

44 Dakiti 19:12:34
44 La Droga 18:48:51
44 Residente 18:05:26
44 Tini RR STARTS 17:03:28
44 Wacha 17:57:19

They hit me as I fell asleep last night. Some RRs start in less than 6 hours. Need BIRS and res

CrazyVaps21

Hekatontarch
Ldies and gentlemen let me introduce Crazyvaps you may remember writing to you all a few weeks back asking to kindly stop attacking them during an op on crazyvaps because..... wait a minute...... :eek:. you mean that wasn't the message that you were sent, ....... yes he fell asleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Ponochioesque

CrazyVaps21 has written the following:

Cities under attack

44 Dakiti 19:12:34
44 La Droga 18:48:51
44 Residente 18:05:26
44 Tini RR STARTS 17:03:28
44 Wacha 17:57:19

They hit me as I fell asleep last night. Some RRs start in less than 6 hours. Need BIRS and res
Ah yes the OP that happened to me right before I left for a funeral. Or was it the one that happened when I came back and took another short break I don't remember as I was OPed for 3 weekends in a row

Welsh94

Hipparchus

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you 8ball who Still hasnt said their in game name lol
:D

olzyyy

Lochagos
Fans and BD. They seem to know every city we reserve and only stack those cities. The ones that weren't reserved were taken without any issues

You've only taken like 3 inactive cities from us and we've taken 2 of them back, really not our fault you guys are absolute bots who send 1k birs 2 hours after the city gets taken.

Fans and BD. They seem to know every city we reserve and only stack those cities. The ones that weren't reserved were taken without any issues
If we have a spy. I like to know who he/she is????? We don't need spies. We use brutal force and thats it. You can try to stack your cities, so what we will kill'em all. And then we move next one. Finally this is war game.