Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

Haha. Anyway when BD starts hitting somebody. I don't care if there's 20k birs or something. Eventually we will take that city.
You'll see when ww starts. Black Dawn is famous to take other ww islands. We are small but full of warriors. Prepare when **** hit the fan.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
its so pitiful to see how most of you are taking seriously comments from players who 1- dont play this game and 2- hit vm and only join externals

the situation is this; let them cry like little babies about how bloods are "turtles" and only focus on WW, i guess the *** kicking we been giving them on a free plate and their inability to conquer a city from us gave them another brain damage and they probably lost their remaining live cells.

fans logic is very simple ;
>join a WW endgame server
>realise they have 0 chances of winning
>start crying and calling bloods turtles
>big brain

Just like this
The bp reflects this. Also WW is a simmers gametype bloods turtling up simming to the end could get them the win noone doubting that
When you are unable to conquer cities from active players, it gives you a false idea that we are turtling :D you literally only attack with some 10 LS attacks and gold LL nukes. When you falsely accuse others of turtling, make sure you yourself know what real attack is.

their opinions are literally trash, half of their **** team is already in vm and quitting, the other half gives 0 f... about them. they have a few players who attack here and there and they have others who just gold and attack with LL nukes because they have 0 skill or ability to attack
Just look at this

Weird opinion bloods and DoA both have only dealt with one opponent at a time throughout this server, really this a weak server and i think

First of all, since server started DOA has been in war with 4 alliances at the same time in their ocean and not only managed to clear and secure their ocean, but they started moving up in o54. UNLIKE your alliance, who literally recruited everyone in o44 and o54.... so yea dont talk down on an alliance who was fighting and came out victorious while at the same time you were becoming an MRA in o44.
Thats the reason you literally allied every alliance in o54 and made Nocs become evenmorefans lol...PS. such a shameful act for nocs to do, but being part of fans coalition means you should have 0 self respect i guess lol
Secondly, its true, bloods have been fighting only fans, but havent fans done the same thing? you guys only fight bloods and just recently you started fighting DOA because they were knocking on your door. And please dont say you been fighting shadowkings, that doesnt count just like it doesnt count that bloods fought children of athena.... at least we exterminated children of athena while shadowkings are holding up strong against you.
Thirdly, youre the weakest most irelavant worthless player of your alliance who has the biggest mouth. your contribution in the war against bloods has been 0, just like the number of the cities you conquered from active players. Keep fighting inactives and taking internals, while the big boys fight the real war.... you are in no position to lecture anyone here and if by a miracle there is someone who takes your words seriously, they must not have a normal functioning brain.

This just goes to show you how people with no face and no shame like @Angodude can lie and twist things however they want, to make themselves look good and to try and down those who are much above than him.

The truth is some fans players are stuck in the past, when 4 months ago they had the upper hand because every week bloods had at least 1 player going inactive out of nowhere and at beginning of war we had 2 frontline players ghosting. But the situation has clearly changed and apparantly some sad fans are blind to the reality. The difference is that bloods were able to keep their composure when we were at a big disadvantage and we managed to create a strong come back, while fans couldn't. Their players crumble under pressure. The moment we launch an OP on some of their players, the next day we see them hitting VM lol... (you know who you are).
Bloods got tested and passed, fans got put to the test and crumbled. The following weeks will be very exciting. Stay tuned :D

Last edited:

Albozzz

Chiliarch
Haha. Anyway when BD starts hitting somebody. I don't care if there's 20k birs or something. Eventually we will take that city.
You'll see when ww starts. Black Dawn is famous to take other ww islands. We are small but full of warriors. Prepare when **** hit the fan.

yes, we all saw how these "warriors" allied with the biggest alliance next to them and how DOA spanked you at some point in time. **** already hit the fan and you guys all the way on the edge of the map have missed it

One more thing. I see some oldtimers here. I think they will educate you what kind of alliance we are. There's no room for BS. You act and react. Right?
When dust comes down, somebody will be hero of the day. That won't be me. But still I'm so proud of this small tiny humble pack that we have here.
Good journeys to all of you and be safe. That vicious virus is still out there.

yes, we all saw how these "warriors" allied with the biggest alliance next to them and how DOA spanked you at some point in time. **** already hit the fan and you guys all the way on the edge of the map have missed it
I think DoA players can answer that "spanked" better.

i think not. we all have eyes in our face and we all know how to use grepodata.

but nonetheless, i know only a few few of your players are good. i played with them and against some of them in Bellerophon.

kiryoz is a player i played with since ETA
I got to say that I don't know how to comment this. Hmmm. Maybe you should ask from your teammates about our players. It seems that you're enthuastic and eager player. That's good, cos you have to have those abilities if you going to be hero someday.

DeletedUser54755

its so pitiful to see how most of you are taking seriously comments from players who 1- dont play this game and 2- hit vm and only join externals

the situation is this; let them cry like little babies about how bloods are "turtles" and only focus on WW, i guess the *** kicking we been giving them on a free plate and their inability to conquer a city from us gave them another brain damage and they probably lost their remaining live cells.

fans logic is very simple ;
>join a WW endgame server
>realise they have 0 chances of winning
>start crying and calling bloods turtles
>big brain

Just like this

When you are unable to conquer cities from active players, it gives you a false idea that we are turtling :D you literally only attack with some 10 LS attacks and gold LL nukes. When you falsely accuse others of turtling, make sure you yourself know what real attack is.

their opinions are literally trash, half of their **** team is already in vm and quitting, the other half gives 0 f... about them. they have a few players who attack here and there and they have others who just gold and attack with LL nukes because they have 0 skill or ability to attack
Just look at this

First of all, since server started DOA has been in war with 4 alliances at the same time in their ocean and not only managed to clear and secure their ocean, but they started moving up in o54. UNLIKE your alliance, who literally recruited everyone in o44 and o54.... so yea dont talk down on an alliance who was fighting and came out victorious while at the same time you were becoming an MRA in o44.
Thats the reason you literally allied every alliance in o54 and made Nocs become evenmorefans lol...PS. such a shameful act for nocs to do, but being part of fans coalition means you should have 0 self respect i guess lol
Secondly, its true, bloods have been fighting only fans, but havent fans done the same thing? you guys only fight bloods and just recently you started fighting DOA because they were knocking on your door. And please dont say you been fighting shadowkings, that doesnt count just like it doesnt count that bloods fought children of athena.... at least we exterminated children of athena while shadowkings are holding up strong against you.
Thirdly, youre the weakest most irelavant worthless player of your alliance who has the biggest mouth. your contribution in the war against bloods has been 0, just like the number of the cities you conquered from active players. Keep fighting inactives and taking internals, while the big boys fight the real war.... you are in no position to lecture anyone here and if by a miracle there is someone who takes your words seriously, they must not have a normal functioning brain.

This just goes to show you how people with no face and no shame like @Angodude can lie and twist things however they want, to make themselves look good and to try and down those who are much above than him.

The truth is some fans players are stuck in the past, when 4 months ago they had the upper hand because every week bloods had at least 1 player going inactive out of nowhere and at beginning of war we had 2 frontline players ghosting. But the situation has clearly changed and apparantly some sad fans are blind to the reality. The difference is that bloods were able to keep their composure when we were at a big disadvantage and we managed to create a strong come back, while fans couldn't. Their players crumble under pressure. The moment we launch an OP on some of their players, the next day we see them hitting VM lol... (you know who you are).
Bloods got tested and passed, fans got put to the test and crumbled. The following weeks will be very exciting. Stay tuned :D

Well you said alot off words i'll give you that much.

Now i will adress a couple off things as maybe my comments could be misinterpreted.
In my opinion Fans, DoA and bloods arent massivly far apart when it comes to "hugging, pacts etc" My comment against Welsh was simply that if you look at bp it would not indicate that Fans have hugged any more/less then the other main contenders.

DoA have my upmost respect and i have been positivly suprised by Moon And Lucky, but also how they have played diplomaticcly. Good job to them its impressive how they have managed to become real contenders.

I dont respect you enough as a player to answer all your other remarks Albozz, you really are just a budget War Angel/Sorin Markov

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
One more thing. I see some oldtimers here. I think they will educate you what kind of alliance we are. There's no room for BS. You act and react. Right?
When dust comes down, somebody will be hero of the day. That won't be me. But still I'm so proud of this small tiny humble pack that we have here.
Good journeys to all of you and be safe. That vicious virus is still out there.

Couldn't have put it any better Mika. I sort of given up on replying to most because for the most part, no matter where/who you play with people will always have nothing nice to say. Actions speak louder than words and I will say Black Dawn is a fantastic team, wish you guys all the best on your journey.