Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

8ball

Lochagos
Hey how much longer we let thiss clown run our alliance?

Mr Fraggle Rock after gifting our enemies bp and slots bonanza does what with his new slots he opens two more fraggle rocks DOHHH :mad: lol, hey dummy we are losing cities by the handful at the present but you still go for selfish ego boost tactics while we alliance seem to be running some kind of "buy one get one free" deal on our cities to enemy players peoples.

And now the other dummy is at it again look at this another free giveaway to our enemioes did we not learn any lessons from last time.

WHO WANTS BONUS POINTS ?
SCUM BAG ShadowKnights 2021-07-10 13:36
HI EVERYONE, FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT BP'S SEND SUPPORT TO MY NEW TOWN.

44Doff

GOD : AFRODITE

WALL 25

SPECIAL THANKS TO pops19 who give me the city.

you all know what i do, and why FANS like me very very much. :D

So what do we know from the above, well the Godess of Luvvvvvv seems to have paid a visit to Dream of Kalamazoo but apart from that we have proof that alliance is being damaged by the other selfish Ego twin. Go and start your own alliance if this is what you want to do and waste your own boats and men, there are proper TEAM PLAYERS that need support not selfish for their own send to our team mate Lisi instead ITS CALLED HELPING not massaging a pointless players ego who never helps out anybody else .

Yes fans like you very much because you give them easy bps and more slots than Las Vegas, they love you 15% bps bonus they love you for sure dopey.

I'm sure fans are rubbing their hands in thank yous, hey they might want to thank Pops99 as well (from England UK.)

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Hey how much longer we let thiss clown run our alliance?

Mr Fraggle Rock after gifting our enemies bp and slots bonanza does what with his new slots he opens two more fraggle rocks DOHHH :mad: lol, hey dummy we are losing cities by the handful at the present but you still go for selfish ego boost tactics while we alliance seem to be running some kind of "buy one get one free" deal on our cities to enemy players peoples.

And now the other dummy is at it again look at this another free giveaway to our enemioes did we not learn any lessons from last time.

WHO WANTS BONUS POINTS ?
SCUM BAG ShadowKnights 2021-07-10 13:36
HI EVERYONE, FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT BP'S SEND SUPPORT TO MY NEW TOWN.

44Doff

GOD : AFRODITE

WALL 25

SPECIAL THANKS TO pops19 who give me the city.

you all know what i do, and why FANS like me very very much. :D

So what do we know from the above, well the Godess of Luvvvvvv seems to have paid a visit to Dream of Kalamazoo but apart from that we have proof that alliance is being damaged by the other selfish Ego twin. Go and start your own alliance if this is what you want to do and waste your own boats and men, there are proper TEAM PLAYERS that need support not selfish for their own send to our team mate Lisi instead ITS CALLED HELPING not massaging a pointless players ego who never helps out anybody else .

Yes fans like you very much because you give them easy bps and more slots than Las Vegas, they love you 15% bps bonus they love you for sure dopey.

I'm sure fans are rubbing their hands in thank yous, hey they might want to thank Pops99 as well (from England UK.)
I like this guy, bartender give him a round on me

8ball

Lochagos
Hey i need those beers - we need to wake up and smell the beverage, waste waste waste - now we have no boats and men for beating some of your guys CS boats on other cities so we complain to mods that you are botting timings.

We are embarrassing us selfs.

collect78900

Phrourach
Hey i need those beers - we need to wake up and smell the beverage, waste waste waste - now we have no boats and men for beating some of your guys CS boats on other cities so we complain to mods that you are botting timings.

hey mate pm me in game if u need any help against sk or have any info about their cities.....if you want deniability hit me up on discord and change your name there.....they accuse us of having you as a spy anyways so what difference it will make if you send us some info?......

I will be more than happy to help you out and even get a dna on your cities so you can enjoy watching sk collapse around you......and bud never reveal your ign to any1 in forums and dont post any non - mass mail messages or they will find out who you are......good luck

collect78900

Phrourach
@8ball if it is any help to your cause in convincing your team-mates of how crap these elite few are....

44 Doff had 0 wall all along
so thanks for all the amazing bps!!!

Welsh94

Hipparchus
8ball love who you saying all this like you losing cities and giving info out but yet you still in team you little nit lol if you got issue leave simple as your the only one in the team Bitching like a 10 year old who doesnt get their Christmas they wanted LMFAO jump to fans or someone who actually gives a crap lol

Albozzz

Chiliarch
hey mate pm me in game if u need any help against sk or have any info about their cities.....if you want deniability hit me up on discord and change your name there.....they accuse us of having you as a spy anyways so what difference it will make if you send us some info?......

I will be more than happy to help you out and even get a dna on your cities so you can enjoy watching sk collapse around you......and bud never reveal your ign to any1 in forums and dont post any non - mass mail messages or they will find out who you are......good luck

you cant even help yourself lmao :facepalm:
-------------
@8ball if you have anything against your own alliance and team, then be a man and bring it up to your leaders and discuss about it , or just ghost and quit instead of coming here hiding your nickname like a coward and bashing your own people just to get a few likes or "pat in the back" by those who are doing you doggy style... you might be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and falling in love with the ones who are abusing you lol
you are the man who spits the hand that feeds him just so you can be pet by another hand who keeps slaping you.
i despise cheap people such as yourself but ill give you one advice, stop commeting and lowering yourself even further below than what you already are, be a man apologise to those teammates of yours who are doing an amazing job against all odds so that you wont become more ridiculous and more of a clown than some fans players around here - and trust me, they're really hard to top up but so far somehow youre doing it.

8ball

Lochagos
8ball love who you saying all this like you losing cities and giving info out but yet you still in team you little nit lol if you got issue leave simple as your the only one in the team Bitching like a 10 year old who doesnt get their Christmas they wanted LMFAO jump to fans or someone who actually gives a crap lol
For somebody who doesn't "give a crap" you sure looking like ruffled feathers and going to such lengths to get rid off me, I guess I am living in your head without paying any taxes lol.

I will continue living in your head (and boy there is some space in there) all the time you continue to lead this alliance so badly and solely to massage the egos of players like yourself and scum bag. Just stop for a minute and count just how many cities we have given away. Players should be sending support to genuine team players such as Strider and Lisi rather than meaningless cities such as Fraggle rocks and these pathetic scum bag cities.

scum bag has never supported a single team member NOT ONCE but you prioritise him above all other hard working and GENUINE team players. You come across as some 7 year old kid in your attempts to lead an alliance. The fact that you think players and team frends not care show how detached from team you are. Many angry at the way you treat frends such as lisi and strider when you throw them under a bus in favour of dummies like scum bag and worthless cities for ego twins.

You are laughing stock hey maybe we lose another 5 cities in the time taken to write hey but don't worry frends will be another few Shadows free bp giveaway cities to waste your men and boats on coming real soon lol. Goodnight.

8ball

Lochagos
you cant even help yourself lmao :facepalm:
-------------
@8ball if you have anything against your own alliance and team, then be a man and bring it up to your leaders and discuss about it , or just ghost and quit instead of coming here hiding your nickname like a coward and bashing your own people just to get a few likes or "pat in the back" by those who are doing you doggy style... you might be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome and falling in love with the ones who are abusing you lol
you are the man who spits the hand that feeds him just so you can be pet by another hand who keeps slaping you.
i despise cheap people such as yourself but ill give you one advice, stop commeting and lowering yourself even further below than what you already are, be a man apologise to those teammates of yours who are doing an amazing job against all odds so that you wont become more ridiculous and more of a clown than some fans players around here - and trust me, they're really hard to top up but so far somehow youre doing it.
This is all very Judy Garland, first up we have our very own leader (i use term loosley) in DOROTHY, trying to defend his ego twin the SCARECROW, liked by our very own TIN MAN Crazyvaps the guy who blubs openly on the forum and threatens to quit the game because he is being attacked in op and before you can say "Flying Monkeys" we see the Cowardly Lion known as Albozzzz appear.

Albozz you are nothing but a keyboard warrior you want to get personal so thats fine by me.

Albozzz the guy who has to bp boost from another account at the beginning of each world that he plays because he lacks the basic skills and courage to do it on a level playing field i guess you are the same kind of person in real life. If somebody threatens to give your wife a slap you offer to hold their coat. Just one of lifes cowards i guess lol.

Your alliance has three branches and you sit a pathetic 3rd, 7th and 15th, even with your 20% event bonus you are too afraid to use it, you just be the only alliance in grepolis history that orders its players to gold an event purely to stop another alliance using it lol.

As for doggystyle i suggest you ask your mother as no complaint at the time.

As for making jokes about child and people abuse are you for real? hundreds on children suffer abuse on a daily basis and you think its ok to mock them on a public forum maybe as you are a Siptari it is normal things for you to do but my instincts tell me that you are a danger to children and such a vile individual should not be trusted on an internet platform in which children can play.

as for cheap people there is no competition my frend you are Dollar tree for sure lol.

I don't need to take advice from a non entity like yourself, i also advise any under 16's playing this game to be very wary of Albozzz given his views on child abuse.

Welsh94

Hipparchus
For somebody who doesn't "give a crap" you sure looking like ruffled feathers and going to such lengths to get rid off me, I guess I am living in your head without paying any taxes lol.

I will continue living in your head (and boy there is some space in there) all the time you continue to lead this alliance so badly and solely to massage the egos of players like yourself and scum bag. Just stop for a minute and count just how many cities we have given away. Players should be sending support to genuine team players such as Strider and Lisi rather than meaningless cities such as Fraggle rocks and these pathetic scum bag cities.

scum bag has never supported a single team member NOT ONCE but you prioritise him above all other hard working and GENUINE team players. You come across as some 7 year old kid in your attempts to lead an alliance. The fact that you think players and team frends not care show how detached from team you are. Many angry at the way you treat frends such as lisi and strider when you throw them under a bus in favour of dummies like scum bag and worthless cities for ego twins.

You are laughing stock hey maybe we lose another 5 cities in the time taken to write hey but don't worry frends will be another few Shadows free bp giveaway cities to waste your men and boats on coming real soon lol. Goodnight.

HAHAHA find it funny as no one else but you has said a single thing lol Also ScumBag isnt as you would say a Cronie lol I dont ever really speak to him also look back to earlier post Including Scum bag Pops gave him the city wasnt like it was Ordered LMFAO

Also for the person Hiding who they are and calling other people Keyboard Warriors its Priceless Someone dig me a hole cause this clown just killed me LMFAO

And can I also point out people support cities all over the place :)

I have been revolted plenty in the past few weeks pretty sure most here will confirm that ;) dont see me moaning about how little support I got or My troops and Ships Dying its a part of the game lol.

you moan about me leading ect ect blah blah blah if you look on Alliance forum ive asked you to leave and seems no one got a issue with that LMFAO

Why dont you 1 stop hiding who you are or if you scared to cause of stuff you wrote message me in game Have it out with me stop bothering the Externals :D

or 2 Leave the team you hate so much go join someone else or better yet Make your own Team and see how many people are sick of me leading lol

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

n0EuLI6.png

unknown.png

8ball

Lochagos
HAHAHA find it funny as no one else but you has said a single thing lol Also ScumBag isnt as you would say a Cronie lol I dont ever really speak to him also look back to earlier post Including Scum bag Pops gave him the city wasnt like it was Ordered LMFAO

Your character displays a worrying sense of insecurity the need to include LMFAO after every sentence suggests that you are trying to convince yourself like the stand up comedian who has to laugh at his on jokes but you fool nobody.

So thank you for finally agreeing with me that you are bad leader. Wht you have said above paragraph just goes show you have no authority or ability to direct your alliance sometimes we need to make decisions that are maybe not popular with some frends, you admit you have no control and not make any decisions when they are needed . You have just shown how weak you are, player makes a bad decision for alliance and you too scared to actually question it nobody can respect a scared or weak leder who only concerned with his own ego.

It creates a feeling of mistrust that you are not honest. I tell you again you tell us to do one thing but these rules do not apply to you or your cronies. You now take game too personal, you are easily butthurt and personal ego overides the good of the allince.

You tell us no more taking cities in certain areas but then you and Scumbag do exactly the opposite , not only this but you do the same thing again even after i pull you up on it. So butthurt at losing a meaningless rock that you go and immediately take two more in area rest of us told not matters but for us we have to take two in O55..

Our frends losing cities and being revolt hit at the same time scumbag takes meaningless city and asks for Long Time Support there. You know that we have many frends being attacked and cities on a revolt at the same time, Strider was one of many. A strong leader would take a leadership role and tell people priority to save frends cities not send to player who only has his own intersts at his heart. But no you too weak to do that no leadership, no care for some people who really matter.

So you say one thing and do another or let certain players do what they want so how do we trust you? You say famous words "I will only join DOI if all my team can join" I suspect weasle words you and few cronies do as you please in knowlege that you will join up with DOA and dump the rest of us.

You were ok at first but as i say before your head too big for your spacehelmet now. You say we all going to join up with fans but they reject you so you then say you have choice of DOA or bloods but prefer DOA. You boast you might be leader there and since then you change. Palpatine better choice as more balanced and does have no personal chips on his shoulder - you have one on each bad balance and should go to DOA now

Also for the person Hiding who they are and calling other people Keyboard Warriors its Priceless Someone dig me a hole cause this clown just killed me LMFAO

Albozz throws threats and insults at people from behind his computer, not a problem for me I can do likewise if thats what he wants i just respond to what he says, not a problem happy to trade insults if thats all he can do.

I have 5 frends in team who i speak for, when i go you know who i am but i protect them identity they deserve to be in DOI but you attitude is causing trouble which you will infect DOA with - you have one spy alredy or two if you try to paint me as one or so you tell evrybody you will breed unhappiness and resentment more and more.

And can I also point out people support cities all over the place :)

Yes many people do - but you create two sets of rules one for you frends and one for others no trust.

I have been revolted plenty in the past few weeks pretty sure most here will confirm that ;) dont see me moaning about how little support I got or My troops and Ships Dying its a part of the game lol.

You really not understand a bit of the problem do you this all go totally over your head and again its about you you you. I explain again Men and boats dying is part of the game yes sherlock but there are frends that deserve alliance support when they not get it. Why do you let support go to meaningless vanity projects such as fraggle rock and scum bag city instead of frends who really need like strider and others, they loss cities but you not seem to care, again no direction or authority, no decision making you are the mouse it seems not man.

you moan about me leading ect ect blah blah blah if you look on Alliance forum ive asked you to leave and seems no one got a issue with that LMFAO

Hummmm yes you post a comment yesterday evening but nobody bothers to comment for 12 hours until you prompt them lol. Maybe nobody post because they not agree. Hey i was expecting to read a many list of players angry at me but not a peep hardly a big show of support for you in fact i would say the opposite. Maybe you ask players to make comments but that makes you look like ventriloquists dummy operator/act rather than leader and team.

Why dont you 1 stop hiding who you are or if you scared to cause of stuff you wrote message me in game Have it out with me stop bothering the Externals :D

Because you continually prove that you are not listening. Scared?.....of what?
i think maybe look at the mirror of yourself scared to make decisions, scared to upset certain players , morale is low, we gifting cities like candy if you can't help yourself then you are part of the problem.

or 2 Leave the team you hate so much go join someone else or better yet Make your own Team and see how many people are sick of me leading lol

ah again all about you, needeing frends to tell you how great you are, do you still have the need to carry a security blanket with you ... it would not be surprise to me.

hey i nearly forget.........LMFAO

Welsh94

Hipparchus
you and your so called friends are free to leave I mean if we losing cities so Bad like you said like why would you stay but it sounds like its you losing them Not others TBH.

This huge Paragraph trying to show me as such a bad Leader is funny it shows you got a thing for me rather then just leave like a normal person would you carry on slating me on this server but let me ask you this if im such a bad Leader why you in EN137?

like I said you and your Cronies are welcome to leave and Also to just make the point you saying your protecting your friends so they can join DOA so why havnt they lol It is on forum to message for Invite as you showed everyone yourself.

Now do us all a favor mate dont write here Anymore its taken over Mels Thread sorry about this @Evil MeIinoe feel free to remove these Comments :)

@8ball be decent either message me in game or make a Thread yourself :)

Im Welsh mate ive had alot worse then someone who names themselves after a pool Ball.