Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

8ball

Lochagos
You not do yourself any favours do you my frend, your credibility diminishes with every cringeing reply you type, sometimes best to say nothing than to reply without wisdom or reason.

You are alliance leader and you don't care we are losing cities, check in the last 48 hours and see just how many, you should have an interst or maybe you really don't care. So you are basically saying that you are not bothered about those players that have lost cities....wow that really inspires evrybody do you really put such a low value on those players?.

You typed the response yourself so you really don't need any help from me in showing what a poor leader you are. You ignore the problems or pretend they are not there, deleting comments is probably summing your attitude and ability to solving problems - you have no answers to legitimate points raised . Yes i ask myself why i am there too maybe hoped you will be different.

There are a whole number of conditions to players joining DOI as you well know, players have asked for invite been refused unless they fulfill certain conditions which you are also aware of but do nothing to encourage our frends to do with your own actions. I think we all know that you cannot be trusted and that the select few will move over whatever and the rest abandoned.

Mel this, Mel that.... mustn't upset Mel must look good in Mels eyes because the only thing seems to matter is your place in DOI, i repeat go now and let Palpatine step up - you can watch from your comfy arm chair and still send support to us guys in between making Mel cups of Coffee and chores.

Welsh94

Hipparchus
Palpatine isnt even a leader never asked to be 1 either

Im tired of you saying this now leave MY Team if im so bad why you think im only Founder lol TBH this was funny but now im Bored by you Because you just keep repeating yourself like I said if im so bad Leave otherwise shut up and get on with the game That is what it is.

Signing off Aka MR Bad Leader :p

8ball

Lochagos
OK i'm sorry you bored so i make life more interesting for you, I no longer support you so you can consider me hostile and now working against you. I soon begin to post here and by messages, ops/player info and yours and DOI/DOA latest reservations maybe that make life more intersting for you, you bring this on yourself you with your weasle words to frends. You already prove you have one rule for Cronies and one for others so now we work against you. Maybe we start with Cronies Popps , Mark and Urban soldier all - england uk , RJS scumbag Crazyvaps and Dragonqueen USA.

Welsh94

Hipparchus
OK i'm sorry you bored so i make life more interesting for you, I no longer support you so you can consider me hostile and now working against you. I soon begin to post here and by messages, ops/player info and yours and DOI/DOA latest reservations maybe that make life more intersting for you, you bring this on yourself you with your weasle words to frends. You already prove you have one rule for Cronies and one for others so now we work against you. Maybe we start with Cronies Popps , Mark and Urban soldier all - england uk , RJS scumbag Crazyvaps and Dragonqueen USA.
HAHAHA got to love this dude what are you 13,15 lol

Yano what I will help you out abit im offline 2am - 8am lol Alarm is on tho Same with the Cronies lol AKA those who know what they doing

DeletedUser42769

Dont mix the rest of DOA in with your BS, this doesnt involve 90% of us

Welsh94

Hipparchus
We only share the 1 Tab mate he cant know anything about you guys really :)

8Ball you say you Hostile prove it give me your In game name you and ME 1v1 Who ever takes city first Wins :D

muhvi

Phrourach
that was almost like an interview - I mean we really dived into the inner workings of an alliance and the way some of the players think atl east right?
No it wasn't. It was just a kid whining and showing his dissatisfaction when things don't go his way. You guys are just holding his hand and nodding because you can relate to him.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Chapter Three
Hello all once again, I hope everyone is doing well. This will be chapter three of the interview series with Sir Neo. I hope everyone enjoys this chapter and thank you to Sir Neo for taking the time to answer my questions it's very much appreciated.
As always, say safe all, grab a quick snack, a drink and enjoy the read!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview with Sir Neo

1. As a whole, where do you stand when it comes to Only Fans and what is your opinion on them?

I have no problem with them. They are our primary competition. Certainly they have some very good players. But they have certainly dropped few points in my books recently by taking in nocto and merge plans with Disciples of Ares they seem not that confident in their ability like they used to be.

2. Why did you end up leaving Disciples of Ares?

Few things went against my liking.
1) Mainly was our decision to turn red Nocto. They in a way helped us when we were fighting on all fronts and really stretched. Although you can argue it was just a non aggressive pact but they took some heat off in north from Black Dawn and Bye Bye Birs by hitting them. We made a U turn by making friends with Black Dawn and truning them red instead which put me off; not a way I would treat someone who once helped. Honestly i still dont undertand what is Disciples of Ares trying to achieve in O64.
2) We did not want to colonize world wonder islands; had to persue a lot on that point
3) Then finally when the world wonder islands were declared; the location put me off and the reason for the location was even more wierd to me.

All above happened so quick one after another that I could not make any sense of those decision and lost confidence in the leadership.

3. What is one thing you still miss in Disciples of Ares?

Apart from lots of fantastic friends I have there; I really miss the attacking mindset of the alliance in general. You can say I miss my pack; here its more like hunting solo which is not much fun to be honest. And yes chess :)

4. Do you have problems with any certain individuals on the server, if so who and are you willing to elaborate?

Nah, I try not to get personal with anyone. Everyone here is doing what they think is best to win; as long as it does not get personal its fine; its just a game afterall.

5. Why do you think its so quiet here?

I think all alliances are dealing with a lot of inactivies at the moment.

6. Outside of True Bloods, who else do you think has the potential and the experience to win the server?

Only Fans: of course, have potential and experince both.
Disciples of Ares: i think they will have to work with someone for World Wonder. Would be intersting to see if they go solo but I highly doubt that.

7. It's no secrets True Bloods and Only Fans don't get on, if you could which player would you recruit from Only Fans?

Oh there are a few there I would like to play with but if I can only mention 1 I'll pick crosswhite. hes been tough nut to crack so far; he is very similar to muhvi (who I found very difficult to break in Disciples of Aresdays)

8. As a newish recruit of True Bloods, what is your opinion on all the hatred True Bloods get?

I am not sure abt hate but I know many dont like them due to their play style might seem bit passive. But then I think why is the world gathering against them; certainly they are doing something right and it would need 5-7 alliances coming together to beat them?

9. As a whole, which server would you say is/was "better" Pseria or Elis?

I think its too early to compare the two; at this point Pseria has the edge because it was dom world and all the drama that happened there. This world is warming up in that sense and there are murmurs of yet another coalition forming so we will see how it goes.

10. 1 thing you learned on this server

This server I realized that ladies are not to be underestimated. I mean specially on this server i saw so many ladies so much active; they can form a women wing and win mind you. Honorable mentions: Lucky, Dani, Ooc, Pk, firebird, Isam, Ruthie, Mel, Impsey . . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who enjoys the interview series and most importantly, thank you to Sir Neo for making this chapter happen. Next chapter is coming soon so stay tunes and as always, be kind to one another.

MeI, signing out.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
We only share the 1 Tab mate he cant know anything about you guys really :)

8Ball you say you Hostile prove it give me your In game name you and ME 1v1 Who ever takes city first Wins :D

how do you plan to take a city when you said you are 100% defense?