Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

SlothTzu

Strategos
We are called bloods and to win is the game * * Although we play fair , our attacks are insane * * The players are family we fight like a machine * * Attack one of us and it wont remain clean. * * We never fight dirty, but we hit real hard * * The images and fear will leave you mentally scarred * * We`re bloods , bloods and we are coming for you. * * We arent to be messed with though we have a tight crew. * * We`re bloods ,bloods and we are in it to win * * make a enemy of us will be your worst sin * * coming for you going to turn your city blue* * we are coming for you going to turn your city blue* * coming for you going to turn your city blue * * we`ll coming for you going to turn your city blue * * We`re a real strong group, of crazy hungry fighters * * Always love to swoop before the all nighters. * * We active and proud and we love to have fun * * might be getting real loud when we sing this song * * With Ruthie and Batman always at the helm * * spreading the blood love all around the realm. * * We`re bloods , bloods and we are coming for you. * * We arent to be messed with though we have a tight crew. * * We`re bloods ,bloods and we are in it to win * * make a enemy of us will be your worst sin * * We`re bloods , bloods and we are coming for you. * * We arent to be messed with though we have a tight crew. * * We`re bloods ,bloods and we are in it to win * * make a enemy of us will be your worst sin * * coming for you going to turn your city blue* * we coming for you going to turn your city blue* * coming for you going to turn your city blue * * we coming for you going to turn your city blue *

mats25

Phrourach
i am agree with Trist in this chat..
to me is hard as well attack old pals/NAP and what ever more, as i was contsentrated only to fans maked moves and fondings and build like hell and now this merge...
i just like harder and stronger opponents more and enemye is enemye shuld be from day 1.to me they was fans(with hudge respect and good chats we had some nice bp. nights salute some names who knows me) ...politica stayes in rankings 3 place to me.
Growns can collect from meny places, to me i am standing behind dilemma now.
leave all this,play next hammer, or slap all over till my cityes taken.chause all my work is flushed down to the toilet...lol

With all respect.

SlothTzu

Strategos
I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce

f66e69006107e40cca29bcf2af84a0e3.png

I know what your problem is pal

xFate

Strategos
up to you, just saying current one sucks.

also stop bombarding me with pm's as to why im in my own ally, i dont want to be in same ally as my son(crossbow) i have disowned him so i dont need to pay for allowance and child support.

Should have went on holiday with LG

Gordon.09

Taxiarch
it doesnt need to be original when its been true for years and years KEK
I don’t know about all the drama in the recent years, as I’m relatively new to the game. But it’s sad to see two Fiasco members randomly come here to trash me, but actually can’t find anything to say other than “You’re trash” and “Your team is trash” :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I don’t know about all the drama in the recent years, as I’m relatively new to the game. But it’s sad to see two Fiasco members randomly come here to trash me, but actually can’t find anything to say other than “You’re trash” and “Your team is trash” :)

its because they completely demolished bloods in their previous world, pretty self explanatory and what gives them total rights to say whatever they want about bloods.